View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Meeting With Linnis (for Linnis) 

Post Re: Meeting With Linnis (for Linnis)
(bump, Hope you haven't forgotten Linnis :P)

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:35 am

"We can't worry too much about them, it's to the detrement of us. I mean, I have a finite pool of worry, and Sondra consumes most of it," I sighed and shook my head, "They'll know when it's too late."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:21 am
Profile YIM

"Never know, I always look out for them the best I can. That is about all we can do I guess." I shrugged a little and sits on the bed next to Linnis. "I'll tell you something, if this plan works, I hope I will be able to take some of whats left of our class out of the campus, however, if I know the Administration, they probably will know what I am doing. I will hope I can actually do it, hopefully to take us out of...this place."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:44 am

"This?" I asked quizzically. I was confused to say the least, and a little worried. After all, if Dawn had a plan to get us free, that was fantastic! But I wasn't leaving without Sondra. No force, human or otherwise, could get me to abandon her here, leave her for these creatures. If Dawn would ask such a thing of me, I'd be forced to decline. I just couldn't allow it of myself. My vows of marriage were more than words. They were my promise to never leave Sondra behind. And her promise to always return.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:20 pm
Profile YIM

I smiled at Linnis, I already know what she is thinking, even without my abilities it is very obvious. "I know Linnis, I am worried about Sondra as well, I said ALL of our Senior Class, the ones I know still are here. I know Sondra is still here, her sisters also. I know Madison is still here, I have seen it in my dreams before, it's very hard to describe..." I trailed off before looking around the room, and sighing, it's soo lonely here, I remember how busy Sondra's room usually is, being one of the biggest dorms on campus it's hard to imagine it with just Linnis here. "I know how you are feeling Linnis, I don't mind staying here at all if it makes you feel better. I can get Kim to move in too until Sondra returns...what do you say?"

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:06 am

"The largest dorm on campus and it now only houses myself, and on some nights my latest consort Saira... I can't stand the quiet anymore." I admitted sheepishly. I could without qualm ask someone for sex. I could walk around campus naked, and am in fact offended if someone doesn't gawk. But asking someone to inconvenience themselves for me? It wasn't something I was used to, and wasn't something I had much taste for. On the flip-side, it was the most... reasoned solution to the insanity brought to me by the quiet. I felt ill-at-ease, still, though, so added, "I won't leave without her, Dawn. I promised when I put on her ring. I promised."

Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:51 am
Profile YIM

"I suppose you are right about that Linnis, I think I wouldn't leave the campus if I wasn't able to get Kim with me as well. I think the problem isn't how, it is how much if we CAN take with us. You understand me?" Ya I am pretty positive Linnis would do exactly what I would be do, Linnis has a strong bond with Sondra, and that isn't something you stumble across very often. Even if we aren't on Earth that makes it so much more interesting, to find your life partner on some other place, I would surely NOT leave until I was positive I can take Kim with me. That sounded a bit selfish though, "I wouldn't be honest if I told you, I would only leave this place if I was sure everyone else I known had a way out. I can not leave Kimmy here, she is too fragile mentally to stand it. I been trying to find a way out, I don't know how much people I can take with me if I do find the answer."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:32 am

"I would do anything to hold her... to stroke her hair and live in a house, on Lake Michigan. That would be..." I shook my head snapping out of it. I had to focus on getting there, not how nice that would be. I slapped my hands to my face, "Come on, Linnis. Focus."

Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:25 pm
Profile YIM

"Linnis..." I decide to sit down next to Linnis and kiss her forehead. "Calm down, anything is possible, don't rule it out. I am sure I was given this gift for a reason, even if I have to go through the pain, if everything ends right that is all that matters, isn't that right?"

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:15 am

Gift? Was there something I'd forgotten, or just something I had yet to learn? "What gift?" I asked, not afraid of looking like an idiot. If it had been mentioned, the sadness and despair over potentially never seeing my happy ending must have distracted me from it, and that would be exactly the impression Dawn would have of me.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:27 am
Profile YIM

"Oh, I never did tell anyone besides Kim, I completely forgotten about this..." I sighed and hung my head in shame, yes something this simple I completely forgotten I haven't told anyone else besides a handful of people. Linnis deserved the right to know, although I am not sure if I tell her, would I be in dangering her as well. "Well it is too late to take back what I said, so I guess I have to tell you. Promise me though you can't tell anyone outside this room because it is rather important, and dangerous as well."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:49 am

"Sondra. But anything said to me can be said to her," I added. I would keep many secrets, but none from my wife. I told her everything when she was around, she was my other half.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:49 am
Profile YIM

"I am not sure if I ever told Sondra either...but I guess it really doesn't matter now. Either way i have been planning on taking my leave of this place one way or another."

I sighed again quietly before taking a deep breathe for what I am about to say,

"Alright, I'm sure by now, Sondra has told you at least one time or another...my hair wasn't always this...flashy"

I point at my pink highlights on the front of my hair,

"Anyway, I guess that is a side effect to what I gotten in return, you ever heard of...Extra Sensory Perception?"

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:38 am

"Psychics. Technically, ESP only really applies to empathy and telepathy, but a lot of people use it as an umbrella term for anything supernatural," I rattled off. These sorts of things always impressed me when I was young, and I had always wanted to be empathic. Telepathic was too personal, I just wanted the ability to understand what someone felt with crystal clarity.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:41 pm
Profile YIM

I nodded to myself as Linnis spoke, clearly she DID know where I was going off on the subject. I never thought much of it myself, but Linnis knew exactly what I was talking about, if I had any more clue to what my power is, I would be able to say very clearly what it was.

"Surely, I am actually rather surprised you know soo much..." Obviously I appreciated what she knew,

"Anyway, basically you are right, this...so called gift I have falls under Empathy and Telepathy mainly. Although again I still don't truly understand what I can do, it's mainly an instinct thing if you know what I mean." I shrugged quietly before I said out loud just in case,

"This isn't all happy happy though, there is a very BAD and down side to what I can do now."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next