View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 New? Student 

Post Re: New? Student
(so, who's turn is it? Keahi or me?)

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:05 am

UMM!! Can you.... get this thing off me? *I asked as it was lifting my breasts, my nose twitching a bit as I felt a little ill at the motion.*

(Sorry was internetless for a little bit.)

Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:36 pm

Siferus flung his tendrils at Dawn, only to distract her from Vicky, who was suspended naked over the warm sands.

"Tch. Underestimated her. Looks like I have be serious." He muttered.

Moving Vicky to a nearby tree, he threaded her waist to the tree, spurting some aphrodesiac onto her bare breasts, getting her aroused slowly as it entered her pores.

He stepped between Vicky and Dawn.

"You're next, blondie." He spoke, a hint of anger in his now serious voice, setting himself, burying his legs partly.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:34 am

"Don't get full of yourself." I had to find a way to get to Vicky, but that's rather hard considering he's standing between us. There has to be a way... "Stay awake, and WITH me Vicky, fight I WILL get to you once i get past this pest." Again harder then it looks, what can I do to get to Vicky? Vicky is tied to a tree, I can't just get to her and run away with her, no I can't but...had to be a way... I though to myself quietly while trying maneuver around this...thing.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:28 am

*I squirmed, feeling my chest grow warm as it shot something sticky and horrible on me as I twisted under it's grasp. My legs starting to move slower as I felt my mind growing a little hazy*

Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:32 am

Siferus stared at Dawn with an evil grin on his face.

"What will you do now, blondie? I've drugged her. She's getting hornier by the minute. This will be your fate too. Matter of fact, I'm raping you first.

Tendrils emerged from the sand behind Dawn, ready to snare her ankles at a moments notice as Siferus would taunt the blonde fighter. If she moved at all, the tendrils would catch both of her ankles in an inescapable grip.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Old behind me trick, I seen through this plenty of times, even without my little gift it was obvious. As simple as it is, or even if I knew it was there, it wasn't as easy to solve the problem. Maybe if I forced him to make a move first? Or was it absolutely necessary for me to relay on my 6th sense even though it isn't a great idea.

"Drugs, gee you monsters don't get anymore then just that do you? You really think I don't know what you will or trying to do? I can easily resist your little, drug."

Maybe I am not too sure, I know I been through a lot of them, maybe I can resist it enough to buy me some time. I can't keep thinking though, I need a way out, one step at a time.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:03 am

Drugs smugs shilly shugs... *I said as I squirmed a little, feeling strangely good and bad at the same time.*

Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:49 am

You say you can resist it, but can you for certain? Siferus chuckled at Dawn. Suddenly the two tendrils in the sands behind her reached out to snare her ankles. If she evaded them, she would jump right into his clutches anyway as two more poked up, aiming at her wrists.

As for you, Miss Vicky, I bet you're body is starting to get nice and horny right about now. He sneered, chuckling in delight as he slid a tendril in between her legs and into her sex, thrusting lightly.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4