View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Morning Run (Siferus) 

Post A Morning Run (Siferus)
Alice shivered slightly as she stepped out of the dorms. It was just before sunrise which ment it was time for her morning run. She hated mornings, but starting them like this always seemed to help. A soft breeze played with her blue hair as she moved through her stretchs.

Once this was all done she moved onto the path and began. Her body moved fluidly together with each step and the sway of her body. It had been a couple days since she had been able to run with coming to school and everything. It was a wonderful feeling for her to have her body working together once again. As she thought about everything that was going on she moved into the forest with the path.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:58 am

Post Re: A Morning Run (Siferus)
Siferus stretched out as he awoke for the day. He had had a long night, but he was okay for the most part. He stood up at the sound of leaves rustling and twigs snapping as the blue-haired girl ran through the forest paths. Luckily for the student, he didn't have any traps planted on the main trails. He preferred to hunt the first student of the day.

He leapt from tree to tree, looking for the unlucky student who had started her morning with a run in his forest. He followed the student, watching her body as it moved on the trails. He kept to the treetops to avoid being seen.

Wondering how best to go about catching this girl, he contemplated it as he stalked her...

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:03 pm

When Alice reached an open field in the forest she slowed down. She turned into it and stopped. She could see the sun rising more and more in the distance and she smiled to herself. She looked around the field quickly before moving over to a small stream. With ease she moved down for a drink.

She sat back up and moved to a sitting position. She shifted again sending some of her thoughts away as she closed her eyes. It always help focus herself to meditate and the slight feeling of being watched was throwing her off. Her body relaxed as she went into her thoughts focusing only on the sound of the stream.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Siferus followed her into the field, sneaking up behind her.

He spoke, his voice probably scaring her slightly.

"I've not seen you around here. You must be new here. I'm Siferus. Welcome to Shokushu.

He stood above her, his presence awe-inspiring. He lashed at Alice with his tendrils, hoping to catch the young woman off-guard.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:09 am

Alice jumped at the sound of his voice. She tried to caught her breath as she processed what her said. With a laugh she said, "yeah I am new around here and thank you and I am Alice."

With that said and her breath finally caught she turned around to look at who was talking to her. Her expression changed to one of panic as she saw him. She let out a scream as something grabbed her. Her body struggled against whatever had her as she tried to move backwards away from whatever this Siferus was.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:45 am

It was too late for Alice. His tendrils quickly bound her wrists and ankles, dashing all hopes of escape for her. She felt herself being lifted off the ground, his tendrils beginning to slither and touch her near naked body, her skin soft and supple and his tendrils were fleshy but tone.

"Such a beautiful body. Mind if I see a little more? He sneered, tearing the shirt from her body.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:12 am

She struggled even more as her hands and legs were taken control of. She let out another scream as she left the thing touch her. "No, please don't," she said as she tried not to cry out even more then she had been. Her body shivered slightly as her upper body was revealed. "Please stop, no more?"

Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:45 am

Siferus watched as her breasts fall free from her clothing, beginning to get aroused already. The tendrils at her ankles began to slither and coil their way up her legs, stopping at her thighs. Another tendril would reach and tear her skirt off of her waist, revealing her naked body, save her panties.

"Beautiful body, miss... Siferus would comment, seeing if he had to drug her to get a name. Some you do, and some you don't.

He would begin to arouse her body by coiling two tendrils around her supple breasts, massaging them firmly, but not painfully. A tendril reached up to her crotch and began to push at where her sex is covered by her panties shortly before slithering in her undergarment, writhing against the bare sex.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:38 pm

As the things move up her legs her body stops moving. It seems that there is nothing she can do to stop this beast from taking what it wants from her. "Alice," she says softly in reply.

A sharp in take of breath was heard as her breasts were massaged. She didn't like the thought of being taken by this creature, but her body responded to it touch. After a moment she let out a meep sound as she felt her sex being touched. She began to squirm to try and get away again, but her body stopped and moved into the touch once the tendril was in her panties. A soft moan could be heard as her body was slowly giving into him.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:35 pm

Alice, hmm? Cute name. It fits. He said as the tendril continues to grind against her slit underneath her panties. Her moans told Siferus that she didn't need to be drugged to get her to submit to his desires. Mere teasing was enough, which was a great relief to him.

The tendril tore her panties away, the tip pushing against her now exposed slit, waiting for her to submit to him. Siferus pulled her body closer to him, and took one of her breasts into his mouth, his tongue drawing little circles around her perky nipples.

This feel good to you, Alice?

Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:07 am

She looked away from him ashamed that her body was reacting the way it was to his touch. She knew she was usually horny but to be enjoying this she just didn't know what to think of herself at the moment.

She gasped as her panties were torn away and a last burst of a struggle went through her. Her body moved trying to get out of his grasp though it seemed not to work. The moment her nipple was in his mouth she suddered and went still waiting for him to do as he wished with her now.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:20 am

Siferus' tongue began drawing circles around Alice's nipple, occasionally flicking the hardening nub with the very tip of his tongue. Tendrils began to caress every beautiful curve of her body, feeling like the touch of a lover as his now hardened cock pressed against her bare sex.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:09 pm

Alice moaned uncontrolably as her back arched into his touch. Her mind said it wasn't right but the rest of her wanted him inside of her. Her nipples were hard as diamonds it seemed at this point and her body was craving his touch. "Please," she said in but a whisper wanting him to take her.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:41 am

Siferus pressed the hulking shaft into her tight little cunt, her juices dribbling out of her with each inch pressing into her. He could feel her folds stretching to accommodate his massive shaft. His tongue reached out and flicked across one of her nipples, sending a small jolt of pleasure through her.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:47 pm

A formilar metalic taste came to her mouth as she was penitrated. The pain of her virginity being gone swept over her as a scream slipped through her lips. Her back arched towards him through the pain not wanting him to stop. It seemed her body knew it would get better.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next