View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Under the Moon (Siferus) 

Post Re: Under the Moon (Siferus)
Siferus, preoccupied with the beautiful woman, released her wrists and legs, supporting her with the tendril around her waist as the tendrils continued to caress every curve of her lucious body.

His cock didn't miss a beat as it continued to slide in and out her glistening folds. The balance of tenderness and forcefulness felt almost...human?

His tongue continued to lead in the erotic dance taking place inside Shai's mouth, the pace hastening when she wrapped her fingers around his muscular shoulder.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:14 am

The student’s grip against the creature’s shoulders tightened as she felt the tendrils draw away from her shaky limbs. A free hand curled behind the creature’s neck running the length of the elegant cylinder and through the ashen locks. Her legs rested against the beast’s hips, coiling around him as her hips started to gyrate, riding the malicious shaft the sought her griping womb.

Her body shuddered as the precise tendrils explored her tender flesh in an exotic massage. A soft moan permeated through her slightly parted lips, the subtle vibrating humming lightly against the creature’s tongue as it swirled invasively inside of her mouth. She found herself inclined to break the kiss as she felt the beginning sensation of orgasmic pleasure rippling through her limbs.

“Hnngh yeah!” She cried, arching her back and pulling her weight off of Siferus’ meaty shaft before allowing her grip to relax, collapsing hard causing the monstrous cock to impale her candied cunt. She cried out in pleasure as the creature’s length filled her sex, the painful pressure overwhelming her tormented body as the head of the creature’s cock pushed intrudingly at her cervix, seeking more room to bury itself inside of her.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:09 am
Profile YIM

Siferus was pleasantly surprised when he realized that not only was he fucking Shai's brains out, she was actually fucking him back. He watched without missing a thrust as she lifted her body and let it impale itself on his cock. Her screams of ecstasy were a little loud, but still quite enjoyable. His cock continued to thrust against the now wild and lusty Shai, he wanted to see just how insane her lust had driven her.

My, My Shai! You look like you're having the time of your life, yes? You want more? Tell me how bad you want more.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:55 pm

Shai found herself drunk with ecstasy, fully aware of her blasphemous actions and yet feeling as though she harbored no control over her own body. The defiant, angry woman was watching herself through her own eyes turn into nothing more than a lust-crazed slut. Her hips were grinding zealously against the wicked shaft that pushed past her glimmering lips, ardent walls of her heated sex tightening around the pulsating shaft as she rode the beast.

She gasped lightly, one of her hands left the thick muscle of the creature’s shoulder, slender fingertips brushing her ashen locks away from her face, following the curve of her head before enveloping a handful of her own tresses. His icy words caused her to shudder, compelling her overwhelmed mind to urge a response as her body rippled with orgasmic pleasure.

“Nnngh, God! Fuck me please!” She cried, her back arching as her fingers released her snowy tresses, nails returning to bore into the creature’s flesh. Her body bucked wildly against his, her labored gasps turning to panting moans. Her form rocked as the lightening flashes of gratification coursed through her being. She shuddered with a shaky breath, her trembling limbs going weak, her body threatening to collapse in the creature’s hold.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:25 am
Profile YIM

Siferus continued to thrust into her as she came crashing down onto his cock. She bounced up and down time and again, her breasts bouncing pleasantly, her nipples rubbing against his chest with every motion she made.

“Nnngh, God! Fuck me please!” He heard her voice all out to him. He was more than happy to oblige.

"I won't argue there, Shai." He whispered to her in response to her request.

Siferus would lay Shai's body on the sands, keeping her spread wide open. He began thrusting into her once again, but not evil and aggressive like in the beginning, but more passionate....almost human? His cock slid in and out of her tight cunt, lewd sounds squishing out with every movement and when he pushed all the way, she could feel his pelvis put pressure oh her soft pearl of flesh.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:36 pm

The student fidgeted, her hands bracing her body against the creature’s chest as he repositioned her, his thick shaft prodding at her wall, honeyed walls as he laid her in the sand. She felt the abundance of weight on top of her trembling form, provoking the carnal instincts inside of her. Her hands found the muscle of the creature’s upper arms, her nails grazed against the firm flesh as the thrusting slowed to a more passionate pace.

Her inner walls gripped around the creature’s shaft, pulsating wildly as the peak of her orgasm spread through her limbs. Her moans rang through the air, reaching a pristine crescendo as her body writhed in ecstasy. Her hips ground against the creature, eager to meet his thrust. Her swollen clit, rubbed wickedly against the creature’s pelvis, severe flashes of excitement shot through her body like lightning with each contact.

The student’s breathing started to deepen, her arms falling to her sides and her fingers grabbed at the silken sands. She could feel the toxin’s effect lingering but it was starting to fade gradually, the horror of her own actions slowly returning to her consciousness as the creature continued thrusting inside of her heated body.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:56 am
Profile YIM

Siferus felt Shai's inner walls grip tighter around his shaft, beginning to pulsate within her. Presemen oozed into her soaked cunt, a tell-tale sign to the student that he was going to fill her with his seed very soon.

A tendril wrapped itself around her neck once more, pushing itself into her moaning mouth, squirting the aphrodisiac into her mouth, almost forcing her to swallow it if she didn't willingly. He was far from finished with her yet.

His cock continued to push into her at the same pace time and again, his pelvis pressing against her clitoris. Siferus paused at times to grind his pelvis against her swollen clit, sending even more sensation through her racked body. Her hips rocked and gyrated and his gyrated with each thrust going in the opposite direction, wondering what kind of reaction this would provoke.

"We're nowhere near finished yet, Shai. I want to see how much stamina you actually have.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:22 pm

The student writhed as she felt the slight warmth from the creature’s throbbing cock, the snowy-haired student emitting an almost tormented groan as she realized what the liquid warmth was. Slowly her inhibitions started to return to her senses, her hands working up to the creature’s shoulders in a weak attempt to push him off of her. Subtle pulsating waves of her fading orgasm rang through her body, causing a light shudder of her nimble form.

She watched in horror as another tendril started to slither up the length of her taut belly, the image of her abused breasts being freshly burned into her mind. She caught the tendril as it started to wrap around her neck, pulling at the slithering beast as it tried to force it’s way down her throat. She was unsuccessful in evading her attacker and cried out against the writhing appendage as it snaked down her throat.

She coughed hard against the tendril as it spurted the warmth of the toxin down her throat. She tossed her body wickedly, only aiding in the beasts powerful thrusts. Her head flailed from side to side, trying to escape the demon ooze that worked its way down her throat, beginning to pique her arousal once more. An angry muffled cry, rang against the tendril in her mouth as she heard the chilling words from the beast.

Before the full effect of the aphrodisiac set in she realized her hands were still quite free. She reared back her hand, her fingers balling into a tiny fist and aimed it clumsily towards the creatures face, hearing a soft thwack as it came into contact with his cheek. Her arms pumped wildly, smacking and pounding at the beast’s chest and face, until her resolve weakened and the deviant toxin started coursing back through her limbs, replenishing the last remnants that her prior orgasm had nullified.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:14 pm
Profile YIM

Siferus had forgotten to bind her hands again and he soon felt the ramifications of his blunder. Shai's fist connected squarely with his face. Much to her dismay, it did little more than amuse the monster, her punches failing to even faze the beast as he soon began to feel her body begin to submit once again.

"Dear Shai, why would you go and spoil the mood like that? He said, pinning her arms and legs down onto the sands once again.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:18 am

The panic that had quickly started to stir inside of the woman was slowly replaced with the passionate tinge of excitement as the creature’s cock started it’s steady pumping into her honeyed sex. She was upset, or rather discouraged that her offensive onslaught had did little more that rouse a chuckle from the abominable beast.

She muffled a bitter response, unable to speak as the tendril forced it’s way down her throat, causing her to gag or more than one occasion. Tendrils coiled around her wrists, thrusting her arms backward roughly into the biting sting of the sandy beach. The action forced the student to thrust her chest forward, throwing her tender breasts into the waiting grasp of the rough fondling of the malicious tendrils.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:19 am
Profile YIM

The tendril retracted somewhat, not gagging her anymore. It just thrust gently into her warm mouth. It began to pulsate in her mouth, telling her what was to come as presemen seeped into her mouth.

"See? Now I have to be mean since you decided to go and punch me like that. I can't let you move for a while. He said, keeping her body pinned down.

The shaft inside of her continued to slide in and out of her at a breakneck pace, her juices flowing from her cunt and onto the sands. Her breasts came back into the attentions of Siferus, tendrils coiling themselves around the round, fleshy orbs, kneading and mashing at them, causing pain and pleasure at the same time.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:08 am

The student breathed deeply as the tendril withdrew slightly from her throat, her tongue reflexively twirling against the intruding shaft in her mouth. She tugged tirelessly at her arms and legs, the all too familiar feeling of helplessness overwhelming her mind as her limbs barely budged from the tendrils’ clutches. She felt her throat tighten as the soft spurt of warm, bittersweet liquid washed down her throat, her eyes narrowing intensely in a look of utter disapproval.

A muffled cry rang against the shaft in her mouth, though it was unclear if it were directed towards the creature or towards herself. The tendrils that encircled her breasts were doing hellacious work, twirling around the orbs and constricting the tender flesh, manipulating the tormented mounds like dough. The student despaired as she felt the familiar warmth spreading like wildfire throughout her limbs; the toxin was taking full effect. Her cries of protest started to subtly turn to moans of pleasure.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:36 pm
Profile YIM

Her tongue twirled around the shaft that had make it's way into her mouth, stimulating the ready to cum tendril. The tendril released it's load of seed into Shai's mouth, filling it as much as possible before she swallowed it all or it dribbled out of the corners of her mouth.

The assault on her slick sex continued unceasingly, his pelvis grinding against her clitoris with each thrust, his cock tapping against her cervix. He could feel her tighten her grip around his large shaft once again.

He realized that he was being slightly too hard on her breasts, not mashing them or causing any pain. The massage had become gentle, stimulating.

Think you can behave now, Shai? He asked, pulling the spent tendril from her lips, a small line of saliva connecting her tongue to the tendril that was pulling away.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:05 pm

The student had barely the time to catch her breath after a lustful moan before the tendril’s warm seed spurted a steady stream inside of her mouth. Her eyes fluttered closed as the bittersweet taste overwhelmed her taste buds, the girl struggling to swallow the sickening amount. Her tongue swirled inside of her mouth, swishing the seed around and sending thin, trailing streams emit from the corners of her mouth, the trails quickly cooling as they were kissed by night air.

The student felt herself being forcefully pulled back from the nullified sense of orgasmic pleasure, bringing her back around full circle as the creatures cock surged persistently into her tightened, abused sex, the contact with her swollen clit sending pleasurable jerks through her supple limbs.

The creamy skin of her breasts was quickly turning a soft pink as the tendrils coiled and tightened around the tendered orbs. After being fondled for so long, her breasts were beginning to get sore, though the insistent massaging sent a painful pleasantness through her chest.

She inhaled deeply, soft mews of pleasure from each thrust sounding from her body as the tendril withdrew from her mouth. She allowed her lips to close, her gaze pointed towards the stars as the creature continued to use her weary body. She offered a weak nod to the beast’s inquiry about her behavior, accompanied by a lustful groan as the tendrils at her breasts mashed the jiggling orbs against her chest.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:24 am
Profile YIM

Siferus released Shai's beautiful breasts from the grasp of his tendrils and then slid his shaft out of the tender soft sex of the Ashen-haired girl. He laid flat on his back in the sand, pulling Shai into a typical 69 position, his tongue tracing around the petals of her netherlips, his shaft well within her reach.

Delicious, Shai. He said, before pushing his tongue inside of her, slurping loudly at her nectar, taking as much of it into her mouth as he could, any excess running down the corners of his mouth.

Shai would feel tendrils massaging every curve of her body with the precision of a lover's fingertips, one of them pressing against her swollen clitoris as well.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next