View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Relaxing by the River (Kawazu) 

Post Relaxing by the River (Kawazu)
It had been a long day of classes for Alice and she had decided to walk around the cool river. It was a nice afternoon out, so she was still in her school uniform.

She hummed softly as she ran a hand through her hair and just enjoyed the afternoon. She looked over at the water and smiled softly before stopping and sitting down for a moment. She took a bottle of water out of her backpack and took a drink as she closed her eyes for but a moment.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:53 am

Post Re: Relaxing by the River (Kawazu)
A deep, ominous croak comes from the deeper portions of the small river as the form of something rather large was 'sleeping' peacefully. Kawazu was curled into a ball deep in the depths of the river as he was definitely tired from attempting to establish some territory for himself as his 'hunting grounds'. But he was a rather light sleeper so his nap could easily be disturbed if one were to begin to splash through the waters of his 'home'.

His thick, tadpole-like tail swayed about... causing gentle ripples to go to the surface. And one webbed hand was clasped about the throbbing, pulsing organ below that potbelly he sported. It was kinda obvious he was having abit of a 'wet dream'. As the water also had a mixture of green, alien-like sperm intermixed with it.

Click my signature to view my profile/bio!

Available for roleplays! Just give me a PM!

Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:12 am
Profile YIM

At the sound of a crock Alice opened her eyes. She looked at the river trying to see if she could see the frog that had made the noise but it came to no avail. She looked up at the sun through the slight trees and wiped the small amount of sweat from her forehead. She looked at the water again thinking about how a swim would feel really good at the moment, and since she was far enough away from the campus no one would find her.

With ease she stood up and unbuttoned her shirt. She slid it off her body before sliding out of her shoes and socks. In one final motion she stepped out of her skirt. She streched for a moment enjoying the air on her almost nude body before she walked over to the river. With her foot she touched the water testing the temperture before she stepped into it.

She waded out into the deeper area of the river not noticing any of the odd green things in it. Alice relaxed as she dipped under the water taking away any of the sweat that remained on her body as she enjoyed the cool water.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:48 pm

A deep, ominous... yet kinda startled ribbit came from the deeper portion of the river as the frog's eyes flitted open. He had heard and felt the water being penetrated by another person's form as he uses his 'water vision' to help him spot the trespasser in his domain. A playful grin soon crosses over his mouth as he soon starts to slowly surface right near the girl's form that had decided to enter into his 'domain'. Well, since she was trespassing... he may as well let her know, feel, and obviously 'enjoy' his home as he does so very often.

He emits a deep croak as his head slowly breaks the surface of the water as the rest of his body remains submerged as he gazes right at her. One hand is ready to grab at her as his long, thick tongue... laced with copious amounts of saliva flicks out to catch a few flies within the air nearby as he eagerly makes a small meal of them in a moment. Then he says with a deep ribbit, "Mmmm... well, what do we have here? Quite a lovely sight you are... too bad you are in my domain now... which means you are 'trespasssing'. But it's alright. I can forgive... but there is something I desire. And I will get it... even if I have to use force."

Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:43 am
Profile YIM

Alice looked around for where the ribbit came from again as she surfaced. It was strange to hear it so close, but not be able to see where it came from to her.

As she looked around she finally saw something surfacing. She relaxed for a moment before it seemed to be huge. Her body froze as she watched a giant frog come into view and have what looked like a mid-half noon meal. She started to go backwards as it spoke to her. "I'm sorry I did not know this was your domain I will just leave it like it is and ummm yeah... I'm sorry," she rambled not sure what the frog wanted of her or what it meant by using force.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:52 am

"I think I will enjoy my time with you, girl," he croaks out in a rather deep, booming tone. He soon reaches out with one of his hands to gently take one of her hands into one of his own much larger webbed hands and draws her close to himself. The grin he wore upon his face never leaving it as he soon licks over his lips. He never expected to actually have a young, nubile woman to unexpectedly 'trespass' in his domain. But that would mean she was now 'his' for the moment.

Then he says with a ribbit, "I want to fulllfill your desire for sex. You do seem to crave it alot. Don't deny it, girl. No need to be shy or try to run from me. I won't hurt you unless you resist, refuse, or fight me. Then I might be rough and make it hurt." His eyes now locked with hers as he gauges her reaction from him pulling her ever so close to his own form. He felt his shaft coming to full mast as his tail started to swish about in the water eagerly in happiness.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:29 pm
Profile YIM

Her eyes go wide as he speaks and she jumps as she is drawn close to his body. Her mind is screaming for her fight back against this horny creature in front of her, but her body doesn't move.

A small shiver runs down her back from the truth of his words. She does crave sex a lot though she had never admited it or acted on her desire with anyone. She looks at him for a long moment as her mind processes what seems like her only two options at the moment. "What if I like it a bit rough," she asks as she shifts still not completely sure on what to do.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]