View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 New People, New Experiences (For Linnis) 

Post Re: New People, New Experiences (For Linnis)
While Linnis was wondering, Saira got the sneaking suspicion that she was about to know. She... was beginning to feel like dozing off. The tanned girl was still smiling, though, even as she slowly curled up into the warmth of Linnis's body. It was nice... Calming, even. Slowly, slowly she began to drift off.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:18 am

Post Re: New People, New Experiences (For Linnis)
I leaned slightly, just enough to kiss her forehead and whisper "Sweet dreams" before drifting off myself. Normally, my thoughts would have turned to 'will the person who discovers us mind terribly?' but there was no one left in Room 300 anymore, aside from myself. No one would discover us, so, I decided, no one would care particularly. Either way, it was fine by me, I knew that Sondra, wherever she was, wouldn't much care what I was doing with whom.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:35 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5