View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Dawn's Personal Diary (For Me Only! Reading Allowed) 

Post Re: Dawn's Personal Diary (For Me Only! Reading Allowed)
1/16/??
Dear Diary,
I feel a bit better today, I have been a bit sick, I don't know the reason for this. I don't feel sick, or feverish, it's just something is up and I can feel it. It is very hard to explain, and I think it might have something to do with this year. I have a very odd feeling that I might not stay here for an entire year. I can not ignore this, my feelings, and ideas has always been on point and this is a huge problem I can't simply ignore. Kimmy and the others are all I have on the campus, what if something happens to me? What will Kim do? I know how fragile her state of mind has been, it won't help at all that I disappear. What can I do? I can't simply ignore Kimmy's state of mind, not to mention I can see it in her eyes every day. I have to be careful of what I do, I need to make sure hopefully I can take Kim with me, I know she won't be able to handle this place for much longer. Our Senior members are down to, less then 4, including myself, out of such a big class, we are down to just 4 people. I didn't include the gals whom are missing yet again, which include Madison, and Sondra as they seem to get caught more them me. I wonder if they are still here at all...only time will tell I guess, right?

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:59 am

1/21/??
Dear Diary,
I feel, a bit better, and getting better, the lightheadedness I been feeling is wearing off, Kimmy took over the Cheerleader Squad for now, until I get better fully. I just gave her what I want them to do, but Kimmy is my Co-Captain after all so she knows what to do. Secretly, hopefully, I am working on my means of escape, I am trying to figure out all the little details. How we got here and everything else, now the main problem is that I am pretty sure we are no longer on Earth. Somehow I know this, it's one of my feelings I can't not shake off, which means getting BACK to Earth will have to do something with the Administration, especially the seclusive Headmasters, Mr. Stormbringer, and Mr. Niceman. I had the...pleasure of meting Mr. Niceman once, I completely remember what happened, and just thinking of how he fucked me for being the Student Of the Month brings me chills. I hate to say he was good, he was big...thick...err sorry I am trailing off. I been doing this, secretly, HOPEFULLY I will get the answers I need then put it in action. I hope the Administration isn't on to me already though.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

(OOC: I am still in talks with everyone about how I want to go off, again though Dawn Portman will still be here. When it does happen, I will create another account to make Dawn's sister appear on the island. This will happen when I feel it is time for Dawn to retire officially.)

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:20 am

1/30/??
Dear Diary,
(I am still in talks with Stormbringer about Dawn's retirement. He has given me some guidelines in order for me to follow, so when the time comes, he will allow me to do it my way. The mods and of course Mr. Stormbringer are talking about an new position for the mods to use for RP style, he wants to extend my stay to some sort. I will follow this IF I have to get it as a way for me to retire Dawn in how I feel she deserved for being in Shokushu High for 5+ years. I will update as I go along.)

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:35 am

2/1/??
Dear Diary,
(We are still in talks, the mods anyway about something secret for us RPers. I am also waiting for Kimmy, I miss her, and she hasn't been on due to some real life problems Madison has informed me. I hope you are seeing this Kim, I miss you a great deal, please be back as soon as you can.)

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:21 am

2/8/??
Dear Diary,
(Ok another OOC, the Head Girl, Prefects are in the final stages, I believe, the sign ups are in the final stages anyway. I said I would do anything in order to give Dawn Portman and anyone else of the last Senior Class a good way to go out, Kim has decided to join me, while Sondra and Linnis has decided to take another route. Again though, my route is my own, I will not force anyone of my remaining friends to do this. Madison, Sondra will do there own thing, I hope they will do well when there character goes ADD or something. Bare in mind I will not retire from the boards, I will bring Dawn's sister on the forums to continue. Dawn will be here for modding purposes.)

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:44 am

2/11/??
Dear Diary,
(Another OOC, I found out that Kim isn't going to retire with me, this throws a wrench in my happy retirement plans. I'm not going to blame her to stay with Madison since the two of there characters have been with each other longer then I have. Now that is settled, I will push up my plans to retire that much faster, I will start once everything is in place. Again I hold nothing against the two of them, but I guess it was asking too much, Dawn came as a lone wolf, I guess she will have to leave as one. So, I will retire Dawn as soon as I can, I might do it before I hit 1000 since I really don't want to wait now. That's all, I can't do anymore, my disappointment destroyed my evening.)

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:06 am

2/21/??
Dear Diary,
(OOC: The system has been implemented! That doesn't mean it is over, at least not by a long shot anyway. This only means I have to work my way towards Dawn's eventual retirement. I said several days ago I have pushed up my retirement for Dawn, I might leave it as that, since I really don't have a time table. I'm preparing for Camryn's personality and bio profile, I have a lot of ideas but it is mainly what I'm going to mark her after, someone I know in life. She'll be as down to Earth as I can get her to be.)

I haven't wrote to you in awhile have I? I really apologize for this, I been trying to find out more ways off the campus and so far it's been rather fruitless. This campus is completely cut off, the only thing I can see is the N.I.C.E. Labs off in the distance, and that is a place I want to stay far away from. I been getting a better sense of my...unwanted but handy mental abilities recently. That is the only good news I have. Empathy is rather harsh, especially the fact that I can to feel everyone me. Which is a bad thing when they are getting attacked. The only up side I can see from all of this, is I am able to protect my Cheerleaders and Swimmers easier knowing I have sort of a head start.

Kim has been very uneasy, I can't hold myself from not reading her thoughts since I can't control it. Telepathy is very annoying this way, I think my gift right now is not even a gift. Anyway, Kimmy has been very uneasy like I said already, I don't understand what she is doing, every time I'm with her, she feels very, regrettable, as if she is going to do something that would harm me even more. I really don't understand this at all. I been getting that her attachment to Madison goes beyond what I HAD understood. I don't know where Madison is now, but I know Kim would rather be with her if something went wrong. I don't blame her, she has been with Madison since we met, I'm...pretty much a replacement. If I had my choice, I would give Madison to Kim, I know in my current state, I wouldn't be able to protect her. My gift isn't a gift, when I can feel her fear, her over worried feelings, and what she tries to keep from me. I came on the campus alone, and I guess it is really my fate to go out alone as well. Whatever the future holds for me, I can only hope Kim would be better off. Her pain is mine, if I have to go through our pain, maybe she won't be in anymore... I have decided, I will do anything I can to get off.

I just received a letter from the Administration of the Campus. This isn't a good thing at all, now I know my time on the campus is going to be up soon. Hearing from them is never a good thing, the worst part is, this is from directly from one of the two Headmasters, Mr. Stormbringer. How can this get any worse?

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:18 pm

2/24/??
Dear Diary,
(So the Head Girls are implemented, I don't know where to go from here actually so I have to ask around lol. I know this spot will give us more RPing areas, but the thing is we don't have any Prefects under us at all, so we can't RP until they are put into place. At least that is what I believe in unless I am wrong, someone needs to enlighten me on this if I am wrong.)

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:04 am

3/3/??
Dear Diary,
(I have started on my road to retirement, I'm beginning to start my bio on Camryn, I have gotten the basic idea of who she is, I got her appearance down, I am currently waiting for Katya to hopefully send me avatar pics for Camryn. Once that is done, I will finish up her bio as well. I'm still waiting for Kim's decision since it is very important to how I end Dawn with. I hope everything works out, I think she deserves a happy ending doesn't she?

One side note, to those of you whom don't know, I write short stories for a hobby, and Camryn is the latest one I'm going to work on. She will be based off of the Twilight series vampires, THIS IS only Fan Fiction, of course copy write belongs to Stephie Meyer. Then again this is my fan fiction, and it isn't going to be world release anyway. I'm currently finishing up some touches on Camryn herself, background, strength, and powers of course. Also, I did finish all 4 books in Twilight, it took me about 2 months (more or less) to completely finish, it was rather quick, I expected it to be longer to be honest. It was worth it, the last book Breaking Dawn, which was my favorite, was the best to me.)

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:35 am

2/2/??
(I'm coming back, I just wanted others to know Camryn IS Dawn's younger sister I intend to bring on the campus once Dawn is officially retired. I'm still writing on my fan fiction for someone else completely unrelated, but I will start on her bio when I get the chance. I'm also still sort of on a semi break, I was pretty worn out by my life and I had to take a break, as well as sorting out some...problems in my own life. I'm on the recovery now, so I will be around.

About my fan fiction if anyone is curious, I have told Kim, Madison, and Sleuth about it, and the character I have made will be named Camryn "Bloody Tears" Helstron. She will be a vampire based from the Twilight book series. This is very important to me, and I have placed this among the top of the list I want to do. I'm still doing some finishing touches on her bio, and I will expect to start on the story as soon as I finish. if anyone is curious, let me know, and I will send the final version when it is done. Ok, this is Dawn/Camryn Portman, signing out for the night.)

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:45 am

4/3/??
Dear Diary,
It was a typical night on the campus, nothing was right, the area around the campus looked safe and quiet. However having what I am able to do, tells a completely different story. Able to read the campus, with the emotion, tells a different story, campus is screaming with girls terrified of there surroundings. It is even worse being able to read most of their minds. There are girls terrified of, things that shouldn’t be there in the first place. The campus is full of these thoughts, raging in my head since I been back on the campus. There is nothing I can do about it, I never been able to control what I can think, hear, or see. See? I forgot to mention I can see what I missed out on the past year I missed out on, what I found out is something I hate to remember even more.

I only been on the campus for about half a month, I shouldn’t have came back, but for some reason, the nice people at N.I.C.E. Labs returned me to the campus. The labs are still the same, every single white room, and every girl in the room, there all the same, all the girls are being ravaged, fucked by some…monster for no apparent reason. I for one only found out, they are doing tests, to satisfy monsters. What are we to them? That question has bothered me ever since I got to the campus, my one mistake in my life, what does it matter now that I will never achieve my Victoria Secret model contract? How long has it been on Earth? Why do they keep us on campus? What is the purpose for all of this madness? Do they have some twisted since of humor to keep us here? There are plenty of unanswered questions that linger in my head, and all of them are important, but only one thing truly keeps me still on campus, and that is Kim. The only person I have left on the campus that means anything to me.

Kim…when I first came back on the campus, only she and Sondra were the only face I knew. Madison back when I came back was gone, but she has returned now. I hung onto them with everything I had. My mental ability didn’t help, each and every day, I relive the horror of the times I spent in the N.I.C.E. Labs, Kim, was the only reason I been able to keep my mind together. However, I knew, and she knew, that wasn’t enough, Kim has never told me, but I found out eventually she was married to an old friend, Madison. Now I won’t argue how that happened, but her heart really did belong to someone else, and mine was completely empty. I wanted to bring Kim away on the campus, I knew her mind was no longer able to content with the campus life, 5+ years of endless sex will bring any female to her knees.

I knew Kim deciding to stay on the campus was out of my hands, I wanted her to be happy, and her decision was smart, I knew for a fact that Madison is back on campus some where I don't know. I am sure Kim made the right decision as well, she was content to be with Madison, to keep her mind right, just as she has done for me in the months I returned. I knew this would harm me more than anything, even if I hate to admit it, even now, I know it was the right decision. I’m writing this now because I have found some head way on maybe a way off the campus. My new found…position as a Head Girl is most likely to be the reason. I don’t understand the reason for this, I never had a good feeling about this when I read the letter, but it is what it is. Being able to feel things around you doesn’t mean you can exactly change the results.

So here I stand, 6 years of being on a campus, in front of the Executive Office, the area around the Mr. Stormbringer’s office, and Mr. Niceman’s office screams at me, with a thousand girls’ voices. I know something bad is about to happen, hence my reason for writing this, short length of story. If I do not make it back home, I want to wish good luck to Kim and Madison, as well as what is left of my Senior Class. My main concern now, with my friends…out of the way is my dear younger sister at home. I’ll try to send anything I can back to her, knowing her by now, she will do anything for me. The only thing I can truly hope to send back with what happened on campus is my journal. I know Camryn will make something happen, she always does, but I hope, for all things she does not come here after me if I don’t make it. I hope she understands, that Kim, nor what is left of my Senior Class did not abandon me, I choose this for them, in hopes they will learn not to make the same mistakes I had. This is my last diary entry, and the very last one I hope Camryn can get. Good luck, for all my loved ones.

Last Entry,
Love...
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5