View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Pan's Labyrinth [Elise] 

Post Pan's Labyrinth [Elise]

Pan's Labyrinth: By Elise & Pan

The intensity of Pan’s canary yellow eyes slowly diminished as the wispy, silvery stream flowing from the woman’s mouth to his ceased to a slow trickle. She had long fallen limp in his arms, her soft eyes glossy with a lust-filled haze. He had finished feeding, but he was hardly sated. He let the woman drop from his grasp, hardly caring as she fell hard towards the stony ground of the cavern. She was lovely, for a human, but had succumbed to his touch so early that the only emotion he’d gathered from her was passion. She was weak willed, which only constituted boredom in the deviant demon lord.

His muscled legs carried his hulking frame towards the makeshift throne he’d created inside of the cave he’d taken refuge in for the night. He slumped heavily in the throne, watching as the nude woman writhed timidly on the floor.

“Whadda-ya-gonna-do-now-boss?” Pan propped his elbow on the arm of the throne, allowing his chin to rest in his hand as he considered the words from his darkling minion Gaap. He hadn’t failed to miss the longing in the darkling’s voice, nor did he miss the fixated gaze the imp had on the weakened woman.

“You may have her, I’m quite finished.” Pan said with a flick of his wrist towards the woman. He chuckled to himself as Gaap as well as three other of his darkling spawns descended malevolently on the woman, each filling every available orifice they could. He rose from his throne and wandered down one of the many serpentine corridors surrounding the main chamber of the cave. His ears pricked at the sound of wings approached, and was not surprised as he felt clawed feet dig into his shoulder as the creature landed.

“Ahhh, Ayperos. You’ve come bearing good news, yes?” Pan said pausing in his gait, his head turning slightly as he regarded the small impish fiend. The imp nodded eagerly, plucking a rolled parchment from beneath his arm and unraveling the document to show it to his master. Pan plucked it from Ayperos’ grip and took a few moments to study the miraculous design the darkling had concocted.

“Jussss like you sssed bosss.” Ayperos hissed as he fearfully watched for any hint of approval within the demon lord’s face. He seemed to hold his breath for several seconds, exhaling loudly as Pan nodded his approval.

“I couldn’t have done it without you,” He said with a slight pat to the impling’s head, he rolled up the parchment, tucking it away in a pocket in his armor. “You’ve done well, as always.” Pan began his slow walk again, admiring the glimmering metals lining the walls of the cavern. He stopped more than once to run his fingers against the rocky surface.

”I have no desire to construct it here.” He said at last, provoking a questioning glance from Ayperos.

”But bossss, you can’t take the girrrrl from the planet.” Ayperos warned, fully expecting a harsh blow. It did not come.

“And so I shan’t. I want you and Merihm to open a gate to the Ma’ad Grea’at.” He explained, watching the flicker of recognition spark within the implings eyes. “The sun does not shine there, and I will be able to take all the time I desire. I want it finished before nightfall.” The time request wrought a worried look from the imp fiend.

He ushered the imp from his shoulder, smiling as the impling struggled to take flight before hitting the ground. “And take that weak, repulsive bitch back to her dorm when you’ve finished with her. She’s far from worthy for this.” He said caressing the parchment almost lovingly.

“Wherrre are we going to geeet another girrrrl?” Ayperos dared to ask.

The impling and his dark lord had drawn towards the mouth of the cave, radiant rays of light penetrated into the abyssal darkness. As the sun kissed Pan’s skin he watched as his form shuddered and twisted, shrinking significantly until a small crimson tabby cat stood in the place of the once massive demon. Pan shook his head as he adjusted to the change.

“It’s quite simple, I pick her out, you send Berith to pick her up.” Pan said mischievously, before bounding out of the cave, towards campus.

He had seen the dark-haired woman earlier during the day and had taken to stalking the young woman for several hours. She seemed quite rebellious, which had only piqued his interest further. There was more to her though, she was strong. She was the challenge he yearned for, a torrent of emotion that begged him to feed. He watched her for a long time through her dorm window, the inconspicuous bird that was nestled on the branches of a tree parallel to her dorm. Certain the dorm was hers and not that of a friend or lover, the bird took flight, off to tend to whatever business a Nanobot turned Demon had during the day.

As soon as the sun dipped behind the mountain, enveloping the campus, the demon felt his power return. He slipped away from his creator’s room, small feline feet bounding eagerly through the dormitories. He stopped just short of a door and could almost taste the woman that lay concealed behind it.

He pawed lightly at the door, just loud enough to be heard.

Pan

Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:49 am

Post Re: Pan's Labyrinth [Elise]
She felt it before she heard it, a tingle up the nape of her neck that tells her something's out there. She lies in the dark for a while, just staring at the ceiling, controlling her breath, hoping that scritching at her door might just go away but fully knowing that if it does stop, it just means it's looking for another way in: a window, the ceiling maybe. So she steels herself, takes a long breath, and rolls out of bed. A hand disappears under her mattress, palming the aluminum baseball bat as she perches on the edge of her bed. Another careful breath, then "Who is it?". The cat's left waiting as she rubs at the back of her neck, sighs. Sweaty palm tightens on the weapon, a final, muttered "I'm coming," and she flicks on the bedside lamp, small, but bright enough to cast an aura on her. Pale white light on soft skin, eyes dark charcoal under soot lashes; curves soft, lean muscle couched in slight baby fat; neat pink boy shorts fit svelte to her hips, her night-shirt a Clash tee, framing the modest curve of her breasts, the pert attention of pink nipples.

She fades to gray lines in the light's periphery as she approaches the door, bat spinning in hand. Breathlessly she stops at the door, asking once more who it is before slowly turning the knob, snapping the door open. Bat raised before she realizes there's no one out there. Eyes turn down to bare feet, and then the cat. Her bottom lip pokes out just a little bit, meeting eyes with the furry little thing. She's no sucker. She sinks to a crouch in front of it. Mouth grim, eyes skeptical. "Manger cat, huh? I bet you'd just love to crawl in bed and spend the night with me, wouldn't ya?" She traces the pronounced M on the cat's forehead, watching its eyes, as if contemplating, before snatching it by the scruff of the neck and lifting it. Cross-legged at the threshold to her dorm door, she holds it at eye level, tilting the kitty's chin up so it meets her eyes. "Now tell me what kind of monster you really are."

Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:16 am

Pan sighed, his large orange eyes rolling exaggeratedly for a feline as his waited patiently outside of the dorm door. He felt his hackles raise on his upper back as several students conversed lightheartedly further up the hall. He preferred not to be spotted, and was relieved when the voices passed, heading straight towards the elevator. His ears pricked attentively at the firm, commanding voice of the human female behind the door. His coveted treasure. He pawed lightly a few more times at the door, thrilled when the damned thing finally swung open forcibly.

He stared up at her awkwardly, trying hard not to chuckle, as she stood poised with her large metallic bat. He quickly changed his features and demeanor to one that was rather sympathetic, almost pleading. He lightly nudged her fingertips as they came to meet his head. He was hardly surprised when he felt those same warm, soft fingertips grind heavily into his fur, hoisting his entire form up effortlessly. ”Could I have expected any less from you Cherie?” He thought to himself as his eyes narrowed on the highly perceptive student.

His eyes seemed to glance past the student for several seconds; an undulating dark portal was slowly swirling against the floor near the far corner of the room. He watched as the shadowy figure rose from the portal, silently approaching the girl. Apparently appeased, the cat’s gaze wandered back towards the student’s face.

”For someone so perceptive, you aren’t as intelligent as I would have gathered,” His baritone voice, ringing melodically to her ears. Though his comment was insult, his voice seemed rather cordial at the same time. ”The question you should be asking is why I’m here…though I suppose it doesn’t really matter.” As if taking the cue the tall, winged darkling snatched the woman forcibly by the hair, dragging her back into the darkness of her dorm.

Pan fell gracefully to the ground, kicking the door shut behind him with his hind leg. Chuckling as Berith struggled with the girl. Pan soon after began his transformation. The small tabby started to shift awkwardly, a torrent of shadows quickly surging towards him, enveloping his form. The large inky mass grew until the hulking form of the demon lord’s avatar started to become prevalent. Paws turned to hands, with glimmering talons that lay against the ceiling as the demon stretched, his muscled back arching and his chest swelling with air. He exhaled loudly, shaking him limbs as the transformation neared its completion. He smiled at the young woman beneath the mask that covered the lower part of his facial features.

”I’m glad you decided to come to the door, I find it quite irritating having to break them down

Pan

Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:51 am

Sure, she doesn't see the portal behind her; fat lot of good it would do her anyway, sandwiched between the two demons; but she senses the presence of thing behind her as it looms in over her, enough time to tighten her grip on the bat as it snags her by the hair. Speaking of stupid moves.... There's no scream of terror or surprise. Hell, no. Just a barked, disgruntled growl. This is entirely expected, and the best she can hope is to manipulate the environment as well as she can. The demon's only got a few inches on her, and the grip leaves the majority of her body mobile, bare feet scrabbling for grip on the paneled floor, shifting weight to her feet as the monster jerks her backwards. Her voice snarky, stalling, as she finds herself eye to eye with the transforming cat.

"A demon with thugs. Don't want your claws dirty. That's just a new, cowardly low innit?" Pearly teeth gleaming in the gray light, free palm on the base of the bat, guiding it, as her other hand, tight on the hilt, forces it backwards, driving the weapon backwards, between her arm and abdomen, jamming it just below the creature's sternum and driving it upwards into the sensitive guts. She can just pray that it's got a similar physiology, trusting that the assault will loosen the monster's grip on her, allow her to use the momentum of the bat to spring herself forward and out of its present grip.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:36 am

Pan’s eyes took the time to run the length of the woman’s lithe form, a smile crinkling the corners of his eyes as he watches the fight burrowing within the woman. He cocked his head slightly, his inky tresses grazing against the ball of his hulking shoulder. He could almost taste the bitterness in her voice as her sarcastic tone rang through the dorm room, music to his ears. He saw it coming before his poor Berith did.

“Huuungh!” The surprised darkling cried out in surprise, a mixture between a tortured groan and a hacking cough sounded only seconds later. The imp’s talons freed the woman’s silken hair as he doubled over, falling onto the bed with a soft plop. As if playing up all the theatrics he could, the imp reached a shaky clawed appendage towards the ceiling and drew a wheezing breath before falling limp.

Pan was apparently amused by it all as the woman shook herself free from his darkling. His chest seemed to swell with pride, appeased by the catch he would soon have. He crossed his arms, narrowing his gaze on the small, human girl before him.

”Regrettably for you, it’s going to take much more than a metal stick to harm me, I have to say I’m very im- Oh, Berith, for heaven’s sake stop acting like a sniveling girl.” Pan said with an exasperated sigh, starting to become a bit irritated by the exaggerated cries of pain. Reluctantly the imp brought himself to a sitting position, casting an evil glare towards the woman.

Pan advanced slowly, each step sounding with a soft thud on the floor as he approached the woman. His hand slowly wrapped around the girth of the bat, the soft clink of metal against metal chimed softly to her alert ears, as each talon wrapped around the cylinder.

”I suppose it would be my wishing thinking to assume you’ll be taken without struggle.” He said, lifting the woman’s slender chin with his free hand.

Pan

Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]