View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Full Circle (Siferus and one more Student) 

Post Full Circle (Siferus and one more Student)
The shower room was filled with thick steam, a virtual sauna. That's what happens when you turn every shower head in the room on and turned it up as high as it could go, save for one. Zoe stood under the heads that was not yet on, scrubbing every last inch of her skin with a soap-lathered luffa. The humidity made breathing a chore. But the steam hid her. No one could see her (or so she thought) that made her feel safe as she scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed. She almost felt clean again. Almost.

She couldn't remember the last time she slept. Every time she closed her eyes, she'd get a flash of what happened to her all those months she had been missing time. It was like what happened to her in high school all over again, only this time there was no Jane to step in and protect her fragile little mind.

She shook her head. She didn't want to think about Jane. She just wanted to be clean again. Then she needed to find a breast pump.. her tits were aching for release.

Zoe turned the last shower head on as hot as she could stand it. The water burned on impact, and traced delicious pain across her skin as it washed the soap away. She pressed her forehead against the wall, and just let it drum into her, a long, low moan of relief escaping her lips. Just a bit longer, she thought, then I'll finally be clean...

Zoe's Bio

Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:57 pm

Post Re: Full Circle (Siferus and one more Student)
Siferus was stalking around the island, looking for another student to ravage. He came across a building, an insane amount of steam pouring out of an open window.

"Someone is up awful late tonight."

He scaled the wall and looked inside. He thought to himself, "Jackpot! She's a knockout! Such a pretty face. I'm coating it with seed."

He squeezed himself through the window and crawled on the ceiling right above her, how pretty this one is really hitting him, her curves inviting him to attack.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:27 pm

(( Would you like Malina to join in? ))

Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:42 am

(Sure. I have no problems with it.)

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:01 pm

Bare feet quietly slipped across the hard, slightly cold floor. Malina's hair stood on end and goosebumps began to cover her. She had been nervouse about showing here since she heard it was an all girl's school. It was bad enough that the girls from her old town had made fun of her for acting lesbian, but would she be able to hide it while in the shower? A low, warm fog seemed to cover the room, probably left over from the last few girls. She slipped her key into her locker and pulled the door open. Her clothes were slowly slid off and tossed in before she picked nervously at one of her fingers and made her way at the shower. Trying to calm herself and wipe away any thoughts of lovely girls bouncing around playfully in the wet, hot shower.

She pinched her eyes shut and took a deep breath before rounding the corner. It seemed that another girl, barely visible, was in the center shower with a petite and curvy figure. Malina shook her head, keeping her eyes down and moving forward quickly to the farthest stall from the other female. She bent down to drop her things on the ground, her huge, soft globes hanging with their own weight toward the tiled floor. Straightening herself she adjusted the tempature of the shower and wet herself down.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:27 am

Siferus cursed himself silently.

"I can't believe I forgot the door! He screamed to himself.

He crept across the ceiling to the doors, threading them closed, ensuring that he wouldn't be disturbed.

Skittering across the ceiling again, he took a good look at the new girl, her curves looking excellent.

He spent the next few minutes debating which to get first.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:39 pm

~(( I don't know if she's going to post... ))~

Water droplets raced down her body, the heat from the showers making it harder to breath. Malina ran her hand through her hair and down her face, the delicate fingers slipped down over her neck, slithered across her breast, nicked her tit with her fingernail and continued down her stomach. Each finger rode every wet curve before getting to her thigh and slipping between her lips for a fraction of a moment. Glancing around quickly, her breathing increased while she nervously touched her face. It was too foggy for the other girl to see, or even for May to find if she was still there, but still...it felt as though someone was watching her.

Malina's breasts heaved with a vibration of energy shaking them with each breath. She wiped her forhead in the heat and bent to grab some shampoo. Her large, shapely end split perfectly in her postition. Perfect veiwing for any on looker. Her soft hands rolled the purple soap to a light frothy lather. She ran the bubbles through her hair, letting them run over and slip down her body .

Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:08 am

(Neither do I. I guess we'll just go on without her. Hope she comes back. You wanna leave her spot open to another student? If it's okay with you.)

Siferus watched as the beautiful girl got herself all shampooed up as he slowly descended to the floor behind the black haired beauty. Apparently the other girl had fallen unconscious when a loud thud hit the floor, silently. Neither Siferus or Malina heard the other girl fall to the floor. She was ok, just unconscious.

"Well, hello there... He whispered in a seductive tone, the last of the shampoo rinsing from her hair.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:54 pm

~(( Fine by me. ))~

Thin, delicate fingers ran through her hair. Malina ran her had down, making sure the shampoo was rinsing out. Suddenly, her body froze, turning to ice at the voice from behind. Her breath stopped, full globes slowing to a soft rise and fall. Slowly turning, the terrified girl found herself face to face with another monster. Her arms moved up to hit the spider-like creature before attempting to cover herself. May squeaked as she inhaled to quickly. Her feet moved back to escape the creature, only in vain. She closed her eyes and hit the brick wall behind her, slimy mold greeted her back as she cowered before him. "Leave me alone!" The words barely managed through her soft lips.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:06 am

Siferus stood there as the girl cornered herself in absolute terror. He was used to that reaction to him and it was depressing, but he could never show that. He was a monster, and that was reality.

Leave you alone? I don't see myself doing that any time soon, miss. I'm Siferus, and I'll be your guide to heights of sexual pleasure and ecstasy. He said, his smile from ear to ear.

She was staring into his forest green eyes, so she didn't notice the tendrils coiling around her legs without touching her skin, until he tightened the grip, instantly grabbing her legs from thigh to ankle. Her wrists were the immediate follow up grab. She was now in his grasp.

A single tendril reached towards her already naked sex, writhing against it. He was going to tease her body a bit.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:11 pm

Malina started to shrink down the wall, but was stopped by the gaze of the creature. Her eyes widened as she heard his words as horridly amazing thoughts raced through her mind. Suddenly, her head jerked down to the limbs restraining her. She started to jerk, but easily had her legs pulled apart. "Please, Siferus!" She cried as the tendril slipped closer to her. "Please don't, I'll do anything just don't hurt me..." She pinched her eyes together, waiting for the nightmare to end. Her knees made an attempt to close, but the strong tentacles held her still.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:05 am

Hurt you? Not my choice of pleasure there, miss. I tease, than I please. He said, a big smile on his face as the tendril she was so terrified of wiggled lightly against her sex, obviously trying to calm the frantic woman. She would pass out from hyperventilation if she kept this up. Siferus wanted her awake for the pleasure part of the session. The wriggling got a little more intense, but was still nowhere near painful. Then May got something she didn't see coming. The tendril pushed it's tip into her and squirted something into her sex. Her body would begin to get warmer and eventually over time, become aroused.

Two tendrils would reach up and coil around her breasts, softly fondling the rounded orbs.

See? I'm not that kind of monster.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Terrified eyes watched the creature with a man's face as he spoke. She carefully weighed every word in her head, listening intently as the monster implied things that made her blush. Malina Squeezed her eyes together as he tickled at her sex. A small tear poked out the corner to race down her face, her legs struggled against him, and her breathing slowed as she clenched her teeth shut. Suddenly the creature pushed into her and caused the girl to jerk forward, her breasts bouncing from the sudden intake of air. Malina squirmed even more. "No, please...don't!" She managed between her tears. Something warm was rushed into her body and she could do nothing to stop the attack or the effects it would soon have. Her toes curled and her hands clenched, she bit her lip as she tried to lean away from him. "What...what are you doing?" She studdered, excess of the drug running back out of her form to tickle her leg, she cringed.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:50 am

More important than what I'm doing, is what I've done. The warmth you're beginning to feel...is my aphrodisiac flowing through you. In a matter of a few minutes, you will slowly become aroused, and the longer you fight it. The more you struggle against it's effects, the more intense it will become. He informed her, letting her imagination fill in any gaps he may have left her with his explanation.

The tendril withdrew and begin to wiggle gently against her cunt once again, speeding up the effects of the venom that began to spread through her entire body, almost like wildfire.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Malina pinched her eyes shut as her body heated up. The warmth flowed over her body and her breathing became heavy. She cleared her throat and tried to think of things that would counter act his syrup. Dying kittens. A pig pen. A dartboard. Suddenly all her images were twisted as the fire down south grew twice as strong. Girls in sexy cat costumes. Rolling in a sexy mud fight. A huge shaft ramming in and out of a younge girl's pussy. Her teeth ground together as she released a loud, short moan. "Nhh!"

The tentacle started at her lips, making the desire even stronger and harder to ignore. Juices raced out her body as she threw her head back, her body arched, and her toes curled. A bead of sweat raced down her forehead while she tried to fight it. "I...St-" She couldn't do it, she couldn't bring herself to beg his stopping.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next