View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A duel (Feley and Michelle) 

Post Re: A duel (Feley and Michelle)
Feley slightly grin as herself seem to be out of range, but that before Michelle just vanished from her sight, and slap her back twice. This's really out off predict what's a incredible speed. She thought as their sight met again. "two... point.." she replied ,by suddenly fail down on her knee. "Am I already lost.. It can't be" She mumbled to herself while she glanced over her lower body. It's the truth that she have only two clothes left, and she just got two touched.

As her mind working hardly to find some ways out of these situation, The only one idea, she got's to have sex with this girl, She started to knew that her body really want it that bad, and by glancing at her slender body that drawing the sword against her, made herself turn on, even more.

So, with the blushing mood, she brought out a smiled, and glanced over her ablaze eyes with a friendly sight. "Ok, as I promised." she shoved herself up and began to slip her tight off, showing her shinning pink pantie, that match to her bra that she just took off earlier.

"Could you please take care of it for me?" said in a low tone, while putting her sight to the another ways.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:47 am

Michelle's eyes went from blazing to gentle once again in an instant.

"Let's go to my room first, Feley. We won't have to worry about being interrupted. She proposed, putting her clothes back on.

Making sure her clothes are straightened and on properly, she extended her hand to the beautiful blonde girl.

Follow me and I'll lead you to my room where you can do what we agreed to. She said with a sly wink.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:05 am

As Michelle began to put on her clothes, Feley did too,by glancing over the slender body, that slowly got under garment again. Wriggle at wink that she just send, then grinning slightly as catch up an idea, and nodded.

As Michelle began to moved, Feley just wait until she turned back, and jumped towarded her back, held her shoulder tightly.
"Your room doesn't bad, but why don't we have some outdoor experience first" whispered slightly by bitting her ear once and slowly slip her sword between her thigh and gave her a gental rub..

Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:58 am

"Some outdoor experience? What precisely do you mean by that?" She asked Feley. Her question was answered immediately as her sword slipped between her legs, causing a blush to rise in her cheeks almost instantly. Feley nibbled at her ear, which was a sweet thing to do, but it really didn't do anything for her.

She pushed the sword down and turned around to face her friend and kissed her deeply and passionately, Michelle taking Feley's cheek into her hand.

Out here is fine too, Feley. She said, sliding the robe off once again...

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Feley winked as she got another surprised, she thought that Michelle may wasn't so convenient to have it outdoor, but by her re-action, Feley knew at once that she didn't have any problem about it.

And, before she could thought of anythings, a kiss was already delivered. that made she couldn't do anythings, but just let thier tougues playing with each other inside. As a blush grew up over her cheek too. her both arms slip forward and embraced around her chest, and tried to shoved her thigh instead her sword that just being push off.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Michelle's robe fell to the ground as her hand found it's way in between Feley's thighs, stroking her slit over her clothes, trying to get the beautiful blonde nice and warm, moaning softly into Feley's mouth as their tongues played around inside of Michelle's mouth.

Michelle could feel her nipples begin to harden as the redheads other hand found it's way to Feley's lower back, pulling the two bodies closer together...

Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Feley wriggled at the first touch, and wreched slightly as the rubbing continues, let out a solf moan into their mounth over the rhythm.
and as Michelle's hand rubbing between her thigh, Feley's forethigh was extended,and caress against her crotch too, coincided to her arm that embraced, and squeezing them together even more.

Feley could felt Michelle's nibble that pressing against her chest, so she pressing her own onto them, began to felt that her own was started to stand .

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Michelle blushed all the more as Feley's thigh caressed her covered slit, causing the long haired redhead to moan a little louder and slightly more intently into the other girls mouth.

Breaking the kiss after what seemed to be an eternal trip of passion, Michelle removed her blouse, revealing her red silk bra once again. Her nipples were visibly hard as she slowly undid her skirt, letting it fall to the ground in a pool around her feet. Now Feley got to see what she didn't get to see during the duel. Michelle unclasped her and slid it off of her body slowly, revealing her beautiful breasts. Michelle then slid her red silken panties down over her legs, giving Feley a beautiful view of her cleavage. Michelle sat her naked body on the soft green grass and slowly spread her legs, showing her shaven sex to the blonde beauty.

"Feley...come join me...please... She said, the lust blazing in her ruby red eyes.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Feley was drooling as Michelle removed her mouth, feeling so hot and pleasant, as the pleasure flowing around her body, her nibble already stand hardly, as well as her pantie that already soak. It can't help that she was unable to control her body that began to playing with herself while watch Michelle striping, and spreading. She squatting at the front, and blend down to made a first lap, while her hand secured her own clothes. throwing her jacket aways first, and tip her top up, as well as her bra, then moved her hands down, and unbotton her shorts, to her tight that seem to be pretty hard to took off, so she just used nail to made a tiny slit over her sweetspot, reviewing the pantie that soak enough to see through.

Now, back to paid full attention at Michelle's slit, Feley blend lower, and slip her tougue inside, like the early action, but this time she didn't make it in her mounth.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Michelle watched as Feley stripped her clothing off, resisting every urge to play with herself, and boy did she want to. She watched Feley struggle with part of her clothing and she just cut it open with her nail? That's a strong nail. Michelle was absolutely soaked when Feley slipped her tongue into Michelle's slit, her head falling backwards immediately, a loud moan filling the air around them.

Aahhhnnnn... Was all Michelle could get to escape her mouth, as she reached down and removed the troubling article of clothing that Feley had to cut a hole in to reveal her soaked panties. Michelle began to rub her panties over Feley's soaking wet sex before pulling them over her beautiful rounded ass and down to her knees, moaning louder than a whore as Feley's tongue teased Michelle's sensitive slit.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:33 pm

Feley was pleased as Michelle's moan touch her hearing. As her tougue continue its management, Feley began to imagine, how it'll felt, if her slit being raid too. "Am I able to moan out that loud, Yummy.." She mumbled against her partner's clit, and gave it a slightly fold by drooling even more as started to couldn't wait to give her own a touch, but before her hands could find the ways down, she felt that the rubbing was started already through her slight fabric. "Umm.... Michelle you're so good." another mumbled left her mounth, compromised that she was striped down naked.

her face turned to even more red. her embarassment just gone outpace, as her sex dripping to Michelle's face, but tried to ignored by keep her mind on her own work. raging her tougue inside like fury, as well as picked up some grass,and tickled against her clit.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:42 am

Michelle heard the comment made by the blonde girl that was pleasuring her. When she was told how good she was, a bright red blush rose to her cheeks. She had met some amazing girls here, and she had to step things up, lest she disappoint any of them. Her sex was soaking wet and she was aroused beyond comparison.

Oh...Ahhhhnnn...Feley.....so nice...feels...OH!....good....Oh my god! Her moans of lust were intruding on her ability to speak, but she got her sentence out.

Feley began to tickle her clit with a single blade of grass, causing Michelle to writhe in pleasure, throwing her head back away from Feley's sex before pulling it back up, tracing her tongue around the outside of Feley's wet sex.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Michelle's comments through her moaning made Feley rising her speed over time. Her tougue dancing like crazy inside Michelle's slit, while enjoyed the ticklish feeling rounding her wet sex. Waving her thigh over the rhythm as well as leting out a solf yelp out each time her petal was touched. "ehh... arh....ahh.."

By being tease like this, Feley just found herself on the edge of pleasure and panick. her thigh's automatically press together. pinching Michelle's head between them, As her own speed increase to the maximum, the grass blade tickling, was turn to a hard compress against her clit.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Michelle suddenly found her head trapped between Feley's thighs. She struggled at first, but soon she became focused on pleasing Feley, letting her tongue roam into the sex of the blonde girl. Feley's tongue moved faster and faster around Michelle's slit, making her hips buck slightly, moaning into the sex of the beautiful blonde. She felt the compressing on her clit, and it wasn't pleasant, but she just endured it.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Feley felt more pleasant, as Michelle's tougue slip inside. Removed her mounth for a second for moan for her first insertion, As began to reclaim her consciousness, she noticed her hand acting so rough, so she recoiled and gave Michelle's clit a gentry lap as tried to say sorry.. while fullfill Michelle slit with twice finger. shoving inside and began to moving in and out.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next