View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 The Semi Stalker (Bala) 

Post Re: The Semi Stalker (Bala)
"I'll let you have it this time." I tell you after much more teasing and playing with your body as I feel you about to cum as I wait until it happens to let loose my restraints and cum myself feeling you up with my seed but so much so as I once again let your experince my knot expanding, feeling you up to the brim in every way possible as the my seed keeps cooming doing this.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:57 am

Bala's eyes, hands and hair all fly back as her orgasm washes over her. She screams in ecstasy as she feels Keemari's seed filling her. She wants it never to end.

Entirely spent, Bala slumps in Keemari's arms, still pinned to the shower wall. She tries to speak, but can't find her voice. Instead, she turns her head, smiles and kisses his shoulder.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:00 am

I smile at you. "Very good my pet, you made excllent progress today." I tell you as I then lift you into my arms and start to wash you again my cock still inside of you as I do this as I really do wash you which was sensual enough as you had your 'lover' move his hands all over your body while you were connected with him.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:08 am

Bala sighed as Keemari washes her. Finding her voice, she meekly says, "thank you, Keemari" to his compliment. While she longs for the day he changes "pet" to "girlfriend", his hands carressing her body as he washed her would do for now. And despite being exhasted, his chemicals coursing through her blood kept her desire strong. She rested as much as she could in her excited state. She knew from their previous times making love that he wasn't finished. She was determined not to fail him this time.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:40 am

"I know your still new to this, but I still want to have a taste of your delicous body, are you up to learning something new?" I ask you as I turn the shower head on us both as I wash the suds from your body waiting for your answer.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:11 am

Bala moved her face in and out of the warm stream. Wiping the water from her eyes, she watched a patch of soap wash off a breast and work its way down her body to the drain. While Keemari turned her this way and that, she grabbed and squeezed the water from her hair and laid it on her chest, between her breasts, all the way to her stomach. She looked up into his eyes and smiled broadly.

"Oh yes, Keemari. Anything!", she said. The warm water seemed to have worked like an elixir. She had rebounded and was ready for more. Not that it mattered. Had she been totally exausted and near death, she still would have agreed to more. Such was the hold his chemicals now had on her.

=========+=====

Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:49 am

I smirk at that. "Well then good, you can fulful your promise to me then. Now my pet, go get dressed and meet me in Classroom 304 in about 30 minutes. Your training as my future girl will continue there." I tell you with a smile knowing mentioning you as my future woman would help you along in this endavor, ha, ha, ha.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:35 am

Bala beamed at the thought of becoming Keemari's girl. She dried herself quickly and ran for the door. Stopping just before reaching it and running back to put on her robe. She didn't know whether she had remembered or Keemari had said something. She was just glad she hadn't run out naked.

She got back to her room and got ready. She didn't have time to braid her hair, so she brushed it and let it lay loose. She looked at her sari and remembered the girls at breakfast earlier. She wasn't going to let anyone stop her now. So she put on her school uniform, including bra and panties. She made sure every detail was correct. No teacher was going to stop her for a uniform violation.

She ran down the corridoors, slowing to a fast walk whenever someone joined her in the hallway. She ran and walked that way until she turned the final corner. Alone, she ran the last fifty yards in a full sprint, hair flying behind her, her skirt dancing. She flung open the door and burst into Classroom 304. Seeing no one at the teacher's desk, she twirled and watched the door close behind her. She looked at the clock above the door and saw that she'd taken twenty-eight minutes. She waited for Keemari this way, her chest rising and falling rapidly, breathing heavily after so much exertion. "I'm here, Keemari", she panted to no one in particular.

=========+=====

Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:06 am

"You sound so excited, what a naughty girl you are, thinking of such things to do with your teacher." I tell you as I appear behind your out of nowhere as you feel my hands on your shoulders. "But then again, a naughty girl is fine with me. Do you want to became even more naughty?" I ask you in a loving tone as I hug you from behind as you feel my lips on your neck as I was in human form with you.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:58 am

Bala lets out an "Eeep!" when Keemari grabs her shoulders. She relaxes when she realizes that it's him. She's still breathing heavily, both a continuation of her earlier effort as well as the start he'd given her.

"Keemari", she says, relief obvious in her voice. "Yes, I want to be naughty with my teacher", she says, her voice made sultry by her panting. She smiles and grabs his arms. She leans her head foreward in reaction to his lips meeting the back of her neck.

=========+=====

Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:31 am

I smirk at that as I lead you to the desk area. "Alright, it times for you to practice two techniques, the first is the blow job where you try and please me with your mouth, the varation I also want you to employ is a titty fuck where you use your lovely breasts play with my cock as well, my pet." I tell you as I motion you to go under the desk as this little game had one more twist to it.

A few minutes after you get into postion the door opens as students start to come inside as I smirk. "Pick up your test paper on the way in and you may start as soon as class start. Feel free to review the quiz before hand if you want." I say with a smirk as the realization of what was happening was doning on Bala as she was under my desk with my cock as the room started to fill with her classmates, fellow students!?

Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:42 am

Bala didn't like the idea of a blow job. But she had little choice. Not only had she promised him she would do it, but if she didn't, she would never become his girlfriend. She didn't understand why she had to go under the desk to do it. She thought that being under there would make it harder to do. But she reluctantly crawled under the desk anyway. She had little room under the desk and even less when he pulled up his chair. She looked at his cock and tried to get up the nerve to start when she heard the door open.

Horror of horrors! a class was starting in the room! Bala thought that she and Keemari would have to stop now when she realized that this is what Keemari wanted. She didn't know if the back of the desk went down to the floor or stopped a few inches above it. She tried to look but couldn't see. She moved her feet as far forward as she could so no one could look under the desk and see her. She had hoped to start during the idle conversations before class to hide any noise she might make. But Keemari's anouncement had silenced everyone. Now instead of talking, everyone was stugying the test and their textbooks.

Scared and with her heart pounding, Bala meekly put her lips around the tip of Keemari's cock. She began slowly bobbing her head, stroking his cock with her lips. The bell anouncing the beginning of class and the test suprised her and she squeeled. She froze for a moment, but no one seemed to have heard.

It did jog her memory that she was supposed to "titty fuck" him too. She reached up to her breasts and felt her uniform. More trouble. She unbuttoned her vest but couldn't take it off. Not enough room under the desk. She pushed on his thighs hoping Keemari would back up and give her more room. She started to unbutton her blouse, still bobbing her head. She didn't know what she'd do when she got to her bra. She'd think of something. She was close to becoming his girlfriend. She wasn't going to let anything stop her now.

=========+=====

Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:35 am

I smirk as she does this, showing her I understand as I slowly back up and spread my legs giving her more room as I reach under the desk and move my hand through your hair showing my approval as you do this as I continue to stroke your long black hair as I smirk at your ametur blowjob, it was good, but had a great deal to improve on. That's okay. We had two hours for you to practice. I thought as when I backed up you say me look down and smile at you as I then turn back to the class.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:44 am

That keemari understood and helped her made Bala feel wonderful. With the extra room, she was able to remove her vest, blouse, and even her bra. She was extremely careful about noise as she removed them since it was still tight under the desk.

Besides allowing her to move on to the next step, Bala was glad to have her blouse and vest off for another reason. The exertion, fear, and closed in space had made it very hot under the desk and she had begun to sweat. It balanced out because, while being topless helped cool her down, it increased her fear of discovery. Before, she could have denied doing something naughty. Wearing only a uniform tie above her waist, it would be impossible to deny anything.

Keemari could probably tell from the glimmer in her eyes that his approving stroking of her hair made her happy. Her top off, she decides to get to the "titty fuck". Her girlfriends in Pittsburgh had talked about it so she had a basic idea of what to do. She used her hands to surround his cock with her breasts, making sure to keep it away from her sternum and started long, slow strokes.

She looked down at the cock appearing rhythmically through her breasts. Earlier, she thought the idea of a blow job most distasteful. But the more she had done, the better it felt and she was beginning to miss it. She bent her head forward to take his cock into her mouth on each downward stroke. She lapped up the taste with her tongue. She loved it so much that, to her horror, she briefly let out a low moan.

She didn't know what time it was or how long the class would last. Most classes were an hour and she assumed that Keemari would pick one of those. She couldn't see a clock from her position and hoped she could keep going silently for an hour.

=========+=====

Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:02 am

Yes, you see my lick my lips as I look down at you as your work your breasts on my cock, my way of letting you know that I was enjoying it as you move your delicous mounds up and down my length as I continue to stroke your hair showing my approval as I then feel your lips wrap back around my cock as you give off a slight moan as I grin in approval.

I then move my fingers over your check as I deepen my apprecation as I then move my toes towards your lower slit, grinding my toes agaisnst you as I tease you as take my cock into your mouth as your breasts feel so nice around my cock as I try and make you moan again.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next