View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Running Laps (Siferus) 

Post Running Laps (Siferus)
<I don't know why they call it a free throw>, Bala thought. There she stood, at the free throw line with all the rest of the girls in gym watching. No one watched more intently than Cindy who had made only one of her ten shots. Bala didn't know why the teacher made her go through with this charade. Everyone knew Bala couldn't make a basket if her life depended on it. She'd asked to just start running the laps rather than do this. <Oh well>, she thought. <At least hit the backboard this time.> She reaches back to throw the basketball like a baseball. She throws it with all her might. And there it goes, flying ten feet over the backboard to the laughter of the other girls, and a clear snicker from the teacher.

Bala didn't mind the laps as she loved to run. It was having to put away the equipment and to sweep the floor with that wide dust mop that bothered her. Doing all that with the laps and her shower meant that she'd be late for her next class.

The cleanup finished, Bala began running her laps. Now she was in her element. By her third lap, she figured that she was alone. All the other girls would have finished their showers and were headed off to their next class already. The teacher was probably in her office looking for the perfect sport for their next class to show how little talent Bala had. Five laps down, only twenty more to go.

Her hair trailed behind her in a single, long braid as she ran. Sometimes, she would make turn as close to ninety degrees as she could and her braid would whip around sharply. Her very long hair could be a bother sometimes. But it was at times like this that she loved it. Three laps to go. <The heck with it>, Bala thought. <I'm going to do an extra lap.>

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:16 am

Post Re: Running Laps (Siferus)
Siferus had been hanging out in the gym area all morning just admiring the beautiful girls that came and went from each class, looking for one that would pique his interest. Then he saw her. A young Middle Eastern woman with long braided hair. After class she began doing laps as punishment for failing at basketball. He watched as she began to run, following her very discreetly, making sure not to be seen as she ran not 25 but 26 laps!

This girl has quite a bit of stamina. I wonder just how much. He thought to himself.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:16 am

With her twenty-sixth lap finished, Bala continued running all the way into the locker room. Looking up at the clock on the wall, she saw that her next class started in one minute, the extra lap costing her less than half a minute.

Since she was going to be late anyway and she had worked up a sweat today, Bala decided to take a long shower. She got undressed and took her towel, wash cloth, and soap into the shower. Her one concession to time was putting her hair up and a shower cap on.

When the warm water hit her, she let out a contented sigh. When she accepted that she was going to be late, Bala felt all her stress flow away like the water down the drain. With another sigh she says, "class can wait. This feels great". She slowly starts to lather up and hum a little tune. "Life doesn't get any better than this", she finally says with a chuckle.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:26 am

Siferus followed the young woman at a good distance, staying out of her vision. He followed her into the showers through an open window after the water had been turned on, so she couldn't hear him or see him. Sneaking up to her, he spoke in a dark tone of voice.

Quite impressive with all of those laps.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:44 am

"Eeek!", Bala yelped at, not just a voice, but a male voice behind her. She covered herself with her arms, spun on her heels, and started to yell "get ou...!". The sight of the monster she faced silenced her. She stood there, mouth agape, eyes open wide, and tried to grasp what she saw. She backed away from the creature until her back hit the shower wall.

She was afraid that a scream would provoke it to attack her. It blocked her only escape route. Her mind raced even as the world lost colour and turned grey, a sure sign that her pupils were dilating. She was terrified. But she had to distract it so she could get around it. What had it said to her? It said something!? Oh, yes. "It's less than n-n-n-n-ninety metres around the court. I-I-I barely went over t-two kilometres", she stammered.

Maybe she could throw something at it. Her shower cap wouldn't do. Soap! She had a bar of soap in the hand covering one of her breasts. Thinking of it, she made the mistake of squeezing it extra hard. It shot out of her hand. She reflexively grabbed for it, briefly exposing her breasts. "Tatti! (((Shit)))", she shouted and shielded herself again. She was covered with lather, save for a shoulder that had gone under the shower stream when she had spun to face the thing. The brown of her shoulder contrasted nicely with the white of the lather. Hopefully, the thing hadn't seen anything.

=========+=====

Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:38 am

Siferus stood in awe at the young Indian woman, surprised she hadn't screamed at the sight of him. Most people do. It made no difference to him in all honesty.

You know, you're extremely beautiful, Miss...? He said, fishing for a name.

He made no aggressive movement towards her, the only move he made that she saw was a hand moving some of the lather off of her body and into the shower water, rinsing it from his hand. While he had her attention focused on that movement, his tendrils reached, slithering across the shower floor, ready to snare her ankles should she make any movement to escape. She had nowhere to go anyway.

We monsters aren't all bad, after all.... He said, lying through his teeth. He was going to rape her. She just didn't know it yet.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:02 am

<It wants my name?>, Bala thought. She decided not to give this horrible creature any information. She whimpered as it scraped some soap off of her and rinsed it off its hand. She had to think of something fast. It wasn't worried about what touching her would make her do. And, despite the fact that it could talk, she had the distinct impression that it wanted to eat her.

An idea pops into her head. The thing was close and definitely acting the part of an alpha male. It probably expected her to continue cowering. She didn't like the idea of fighting naked. But maybe, just maybe, she could use that to her advantage.

She moved her arms away with a flurish, letting it get an excellent view of her goods, and placed her fist into the palm of her other hand in front of her. One does not do that in Zardari, but this creature didn't know that and it gave her an excuse to make a strike fist. With more flair, she bowed as she said, "I am..." As she bowed, she stepped one foot back against the shower wall, apparently to steady her bow. But in reality it served another purpose.

At the bottom of her bow, she sprang into action. Simultaneous with kicking off with her foot to fly past him, she struck at what seemed to be his chin. As she did this she shouted, "OUT OF HERE!". She planned to strike him while moving, knocking him off balance, and giving herself a chance to escape. She'd start screaming once she got out of the locker room. If this didn't work, and given that she couldn't conceive that he had tentacles let alone see them move near her ankles, it didn't stand much of a chance... If it didn't work, she would go to her backup plan - start screaming straight away.

=========+=====

Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:51 am

Siferus' head snapped back when the Bala connected with his chin, not even knocking him off balance. As she tried to jump over him however, a tendril caught her by the right leg, holding her tight and now upside down. The girl was brought in front of the monster spider once again. This time, he didn't seem happy at all.

What's wrong with you, woman? You just kneed me in the face. He said, trying to remain calm. He'd taken quite a bit of abuse lately.

Before she even started screaming, the rest of her limbs were bound and spread, Siferus getting a perfect glimpse of the body he would soon violate for his own release and amusement. A tendril pushed it's tip into her sex and squirted a substance into her. She knew it would be bad for her, because she started to feel her body heat up. Arousal would set in later on.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Bala screamed as the monster injected her with its vile venom. She was right, it was going to eat her. Its venom would paralyze her. And then it would start feasting on her blood like a spider.

"Let me go!", she demanded. She pulled at her bindings and squirmed. She accomplished little more than giving the monster a show and splashing it with soap. Her squirming also managed to dislodge her shower cap, it not designed to hold that much hair on an upside down girl. Her braid came out and ran almost to the floor.

She had to escape soon, she could alread feel her body warming. It was already hot where the beast had injected the poison. And her breasts were heating up too. <It must be attacking my heart>, she thought. Getting desperate, she pleaded with the creature. "Please, don't eat me. I don't taste good. I work out and run alot. I'll be very tough."

=========+=====

Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:15 am

What? Eat you? I have no interest in eating people. I was once a person too. I eat like normal people. Silly girl. The fact that you run alot keeps your body healthy and trim. Just the way I like my students.

A pair of tendrils coiled around her tender breasts, massaging them softly. Her nipples perked up from the attentions the tendrils gave them.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:41 am

"What?" Bala was having a hard time concentrating on his words. She was getting very hot. She gasped when his tendrils assaulted her breasts, the lather helping them slide along them. She squirmed to get free without effect. "No! ... Stop!... Ahhh"

This was getting bad. She twists and turns as much as her bindings allowed. She was starting to enjoy his tendrils on her breasts. Was this some sort of euphoria before he ate her. Wait. He said he wasn't going to eat her. She was so confused. All the blood rushing to her head wasn't helping. She was starting to get turned on, too. What was happening? She gave a final, violent yank of all her limbs, attempting to free herself from the beast. "Why is it so damn hot?", she whimpers.

=========+=====

Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:57 pm

Siferus watches in amusement as Bala twists and turns in the one tendril that has her. Better turn her back right side up before she passes out. Siferus binds the rest of her limbs and turns her right side up again, letting the blood rush back through the rest of her body.

You look confused. Let me tell you what's going on.

1. I'm not going to eat you.
2. I'm going to fuck your brains out.
3. An aphrodisiac is flowing through your body making you aroused. Give it a minute and you'll really notice it.

Did that help, miss?
Again, fishing for a name.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:06 am

When Siferus rights Bala, her long braid flops over her chest on top of his tendril. She's obviously relieved to be right side up. Unfortunately, she's burning up and not thinking clearly. She tries to understand what the creature is telling her. Not going to eat her. Good. Fuck her brains out? Not good. She tries to push her knees together to protect her chastity. Aphrodisiac?

"There's no such thing as an aphrodisiac", she says. The first time he fished for her name, she purposely refuse to give it. Now she just doesn't understand that he wants her name. "Let me go! Or at least run cold water over me. I'm burning up!"

=========+=====

Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:48 am

Bala looked like she was having some sort of panic attack. She couldn't make out much of what he was saying. He didn't want to leave her like this. He couldn't leave her like this.

Are you ok?

Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:22 am

"Am I ok? A hideous monster says he's going to fuck my brains out and you ask if I'm ok?", she shouted. Although, as the spider's venom coursed through her body, Bala began to like the idea of someone fucking her brains out. An image of someone doing just that popped into her head. Siferus's tendril massaging her breast began to feel wonderful. She gave her head a violent shake. <What's wrong with me?>, she wondered, confused.

"Just let me go!" It was somewhere between a demand and a plea. And she didn't entirely mean it.

=========+=====

Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next