View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A duel (Feley and Michelle) 

Post Re: A duel (Feley and Michelle)
Michelle felt the grip on her head loosen a little and the compression on her tender clitoris yield. She felt an apologetic lap from Feley on the tender bundle of nerves, making her moan slightly into the blonde girls sex. When Feley's fingers plunged into Michelle's warmth, she squealed in joy. God it felt so good. Michelle licked and sucked at the beautiful slit, taking as much of Feley's juices as she could.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:23 pm

"mmm....eeh ...Ah...ahhh.." It was Feley's turn to moan out in the air, as her dripping sex being raided more and more. No matter how much juice Michelle suck, her slit become twice at wet, but still able to made her thigh shivering in pleasure. her hand still secured well, gentry shoving in and out her partner cute slit, as well as her tougue that playfully clycling over the tip of her clit.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:25 am

Michelle moaned into Feley's slit more and more as the fingers of the blonde plunged in and out of her tight cunt. Her tongue swirled faster and faster inside of Feley's soaking wet sex, lapping up all the juices she could. Her tongue stiffened as Michelle clenched tightly around Feley's fingers, ready to orgasm.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:28 am

The echo inside her slit, made Feley felt so tight in her stomach, Mixing with the spasm feeling from Michelle tougue swirling, into various pleasure that revolved over her body. Her back arch slightly as moaning out loud in the air more and more, and didn't forget to raising her finger speed, tried to gave Michelle as much pleasure as she could.

until that slit began to clenched, Feley niticed as well, and by the breaking of tougue in her own slit, made she could focus her mind on Michelle's pleasure she shoved her finger deep inside, hitting her g-spot, shoving in and out rapidly, while extended the tougue ready to recieve the juice that would came.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:35 am

Michelle pulled her head back from Feley's slit, moaning very loudly as the fingers hit her g-spot time and again, Michelle contracting her sex around the intruding fingers tightly, showing how tight she is. Her juices were in freefall out of her stimulated sex, flowing into the girls mouth.

Deciding it was time to do the same for her new friend, Michelle pushed her index finger and her middle finger into Feley's moist sex, her juices coating Michelle's finger almost instantly.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3