View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Along came a Spider (Siferus) 

Post Re: Along came a Spider (Siferus)
Siferus threw his head back slightly as she began to take his throbbing cock into her warm and wet mouth. A tendril slithered its way between her breasts and began to slowly fuck them, pleasuring her bountiful chest. Another tendril found it's way into her soaking wet pussy, starting to push deeper inside, determined to pleasure her even more.

Siferus would begin to thrust slowly into Emi's mouth, his enormous shaft pushing near the back of her throat.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Emi moaned gratefully as the creature began to stimulate her body. Her hands found their way to her heaving breasts and gripped the soft, fleshy orbs, pressing them together around the shaft that wriggled between them. Without thinking she spread her thighs wider as the second tentacle slid between them and into her well lubricated pussy.

“Mmmmmmm…!” the girl moaned, eagerly pleasuring Siferus’s impressive cock. She pinched her stiff nipples between her fingers as she rubbed her supple breasts against his slithering tentacle and her hips rocked back and forth in rhythm with the creature’s movements as he began to thrust into her mouth.

Last edited by Emmeline on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:02 am

My my, Emmeline, you seem to be enjoying yourself. He said, placing a hand on her head, encouraging her to go deeper onto his long and hard shaft, which began to swell slightly in her mouth. He was going to orgasm, but it would be a while yet.

As the tendril felt the pressure by her breasts increase, it began to thrust faster, stimulating her chest to incredible heights. Her pussy was just as fortunate. A second tendril slipped inside, beginning to thrust simultaneously with the first, the twin tendril assault, reaching every nook and cranny of her pussy, pushing her to incredible heights of ecstasy.

You like?

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:46 am

Emi let the beast control her like a puppet, increasing the intensity of her sucking and wildly flicking her tongue around the huge shaft as she struggled to fit it's entirety into her small mouth. The men who had abducted her months ago had trained her well; they'd spent hours upon hours molding their captive to be the perfect sex slave. By the time she was rescued she'd be able to deep throat her rapists, but her inhuman attacker was far larger than any of the mere mortal men had been. Still, some strange, dark urge deep within her compelled the helpless girl to try harder.

When the ferocity of her titfuck increased and the second tentacle forced it's way into Emmeline's tight cunt her mouth briefly abandoned the monster's cock so she could scream with pleasure. "YES!!!!" she cried, lost in her own ecstasy. "Yes, god, yes!! I want you to fuck me! Faster, harder, make me your little slut, Master Siferus!" Emi begged, unconsciously slipping back into the vernacular her kidnappers had forced her to use. With a last gasp Emi shifted her position and took the beast's rock-hard shaft into her mouth once more. Slowly, carefully, she took the thick throbbing cock into her mouth. She struggled to relax the muscles of her throat but before long the skillful freshman had managed to fit the entirety of the spider beast's swollen member inside her mouth and throat. The girl's bright blue eyes looked up towards the monster's face, half lidded with lust and silently begging for approval.

Last edited by Emmeline on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:30 am

Siferus continued to pound the twin tendril assault into her very tight pussy, beginning to alternate thrusts. Lewd squishing sounds filled the air around them as his tendrils slammed in and out of the beautiful freshman.

Siferus got a pleasant surprise. As if compelled by some dark desire, Emi began to go deep on his enormous shaft.

There's no way she's gonna pull this off...

She proved him wrong almost as if it were cued perfectly. She slowly took the entire length and girth of his cock deep into her mouth until she had all of it in her mouth and throat. When she looked up at him for approval, he smiled at her.

Very impressive. Feels very good, little Emmeline. He said, with a very satisfied grin on his face.

As if to say thanks, the tendril in between her breasts began gyrating as it thrusted, pleasing her chest even more as the twin tendrils began to thrust more forcefully, hitting a very special spot inside of her pussy time and again.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:39 pm

She'd forgotten about the camera. She'd forgotten how terrifying and unreal this was. If it hadn't been for the tentacles she might have forgotten that the being giving her so much erotic stimulation was a horrific monster. As the two thick tentacles plunging in and out of her dripping cunt increased their ferocity Emmeline nearly lost control. When the pair began alternating their thrusts the same massive girth still filled her, but with double the stimulation. They inched deeper into the girl's trembling body with each powerful movement, eventually making contact with her hyper-sensitive G-spot. It took every ounce of resolve remaining in the young woman's body, but through sheer willpower she resisted the orgasm that threatened to overtake her. Her submissive nature, coupled with the lingering effects of the spider beast's powerful aphrodisiacs, compelled her to bring her conqueror pleasure before she accepted her own.

The lusty student felt a swell of pride as the creature praised her, but she couldn't maintain her impressive feat for long. Moaning loudly, Emi leaned back, stroking her soft lips along the entire length of Siferus's engorged cock as she did so. When the tip finally left her mouth she gasped for air, but a heartbeat later she was back to work. The ebony-haired beauty pressed her soft lips to the bulbous head of the creature's shaft, kissing it before she took it back into the warm, wet depths of her mouth. Careful not to impede her breathing again she took as much of the throbbing meat into her mouth as she could, stroking the length with her soft tongue.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:10 am

Siferus watched in amazement as the beautiful girl sat there with his entire cock in her throat for at least a few moments. No student here had been able to do such a feat. Siferus was genuinely impressed. What surprised him even more is when she slid the entire cock out of her mouth, she began to take a good amount of it back into her mouth.

The twin tendrils burrowed themselves deep inside of Emi, touching her g-spot and then stop. The tendrils just stopped moving and began to swell, telling Emi she was he was about to cum...deep inside of her. The cock in her mouth also began to swell. She was going to get it from both ends again. She seemed to enjoy it so much the first time.

The camera continued to record every lewd action, the red LED light blinking slowly, a sign that everything was working as planned.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Sweet, innocent little Emi moaned like a wanton whore when the tentacles burrowed deep within her body and began to engorge. Their slowly growing girth stretched her tight pussy, which in turn began to clench around them. She could sense the creature’s cum preparing to fill her sweet young body, her self control starting to crumble; the second the first drop of cum fired into her she was going to orgasm, and orgasm hard.

“Mmmm...Mmmmf...! Nnnnnnnnnn!!!”
Emi moaned, the muffled sounds vibrating through the creature’s cock as it grew larger along with the tentacles. Knowing her reward could come any second she leaned back until just the head of Siferus’s cock was hugged between her soft, full lips. Her tongue stroked it’s smooth, throbbing tip, lapping up his pre-cum and aching to taste the rest.

Abandoning her breasts, Emi’s soft, agile hands grasped the tentacle that had been tit fucking her and began to stroke and massage it. It’s tip aimed squarely at the buxom girl’s naked chest, she seemed bound and determined to milk every drop of cum from the spider that she could, blissfully unaware of the frenzies her incredibly erotic performance was causing in the thousands of alien creatures throughout the universe that were tuned into the show.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:36 am

Emi was right in thinking that his cum was coming soon. Her tongue went from tasting precum to tasting real cum in an instant, his cock spraying wave after wave of the hot, sticky substance into her mouth almost as fast as she could swallow it. Her attentions to the tendril pointed at her breasts paid off as well, the tendril spraying warm sticky fluids onto her beautiful supple breasts, small strands hanging from her nipples. The twin tendrils also began to unleash inside of her soft, sticky pussy, filling her in only moments, withdrawing soon after.

He lifted Emi up and lined his cock up perfectly with her soaked pussy, pressing the tip against it, but not entering inside her glistening pussy.

You want more, my little Emmeline?

Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Fireworks seemed to go off in Emmeline’s head as the sudden flood of cum into her tight young body pushed her over the edge. She shook and moaned as her orgasm swept through her. Her pussy clutched tightly at the tendrils within it, milking every last drop of fluid from them and her tightly locked lips ensured that not a single drop escaped her mouth. She drank down the hot, sticky fluid eagerly as her hands released Siferus’s tentacle and returned to her breasts. The dark-haired beauty roughly massaged her pliant orbs, spreading the beast’s cum over their silky smooth surface. It felt delightfully warm in the chill night air and caused her luscious breasts to shine wetly in the moonlight.

Moonlight? Dear god, how long have I been at this monster’s mercy…? The quiet, logical part of Emi’s mind asked, but it was drowned out by the wild, uncontrollable lust that held her in its grip.

Emmeline practically purred as the tentacles withdrew from her. The grass beneath her was soaked with her juices and the copious amounts of cum that her little pussy hadn’t been able to contain. She leaned back slightly, supporting herself with one hand as the other slowly slid up and town her body, trailing from her breast, down the gentle curves of her torso, briefly over the still dripping wet lips of her cunt and finally down to caress her thigh. Her deep blue eyes stared at the creature, lingering on his still rock-hard cock, wondering if he would ever be satisfied.

Emi groaned as she was lifted once more and positioned above her captor’s cock. Reaching down she placed her hands on her thighs and spread them wider.

“Y-yes….” She whispered her breathing still heavy. “Please…fuck me Master Siferus!" The young beauty begged, lust outweighing her fear still. She needed to have that massive cock buried inside her once more. She continued to beg, rocking her slim hips back and forth to tease the tip of his cock. "Take me, ravage me, make me yours!"

Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:29 am

Watching her eagerness for more of his pleasure, Siferus began to push his long hard cock into her waiting pussy slowly, almost to the point of teasing until his entire length penetrated her sopping wet cunt. Siferus was completely enthralled with how tight she continued to be, despite how much she had to stretch to accommodate his massive meat.

I like a slave who devotes herself entirely to me, Emmeline. How much do you love your master?

His cock began to slide in and out of her pussy slowly, Her juices running down her thighs with every movement of the long shaft.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Emmeline's head fell back and a long, undulating moan flowed from her lips as Siferus slowly penetrated her tight young body yet again. She could feel every vein, every ridge that lined the massive shaft as inch by inch it slowly forced its way into her dripping pussy. Her slim hips continued to rock back and forth and she arches her back sensually, grinding her soft, supple breasts against the beast's muscled chest.

"M-more than anything Master!" the girl cried, "I only wish to please you."

Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:31 am

The camera's gaze remained fixed on the ebony-haired beauty and recorded her begging for more of the spider's cock. Thousands of horny aliens were really enjoying this show.

My little Emmeline. You're going to help me attract a more...live audience. (The one with Noel is giving me ideas. :Wink:)

Siferus pushed his cock into Emi until he struck her cervix and the n he began to pound her roughly, but slowly and sensually...Almost like a human, but rougher than any man could be.

His tongue began to trace around her collarbone gently, the tip of his tongue hitting all of her sensitive spots along her neck.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:11 pm

Emi's deep blue eyes drifted back towards the camera as Siferus referenced it. She'd forgotten about the voyeuristic electronic device in her lusty haze but now, rather than dread, it only excited her more to think of the countless men and women watching as her gorgeous body was violated over and over and over again. The helplessly overwhelmed young woman could have no idea that the viewers were more ravenous aliens of her dominator's ilk, all now vying for their own chance to ravage the petite beauty.

"Yes master...! Anything for you!" Emmeline gasped, not knowing or really caring what his ominous words meant, just eager to please him. She was bound and determined to fully satisfy him, at least for now, despite the steady march of exhaustion through her body.

She arched her back to thrust out her jiggling breasts and threw back her head to expose her slender neck, half-subconsciously, half-knowingly putting on an amazing show for the camera and her growing legion of fans. As the spider creature steadily fucked her shapely form she practically sang her screams and moans, the sounds flowing into one another with a undulating sort of music. Slender legs wrapped around the beast's waist and the girl returned each of his thrusts, matching his rhythm and intensity perfectly.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:42 am

Siferus' breath was taken away by little Emi as she did everything she could think of to not only pleasure him, but to put on the best show possible. Her rhythm was perfectly in sync with him, making every thrust that much more pleasurable to the both of them.

I have to say, Emmeline. You're my best catch so far. You're going to see a lot more of me. He whispered in her ear, making sure he was loud enough for her to hear over her melodic moans of complete ecstasy.

The gigantic cock continued to pound in and out of Emi's tight little pussy, the two of them staying in perfect sync. When Emi thrust her chest forward, Siferus took it as an invitation to molest her beautiful chest once again. Two tendrils reached up and coiled themselves around the soft flesh of her breasts, caressing them. Another tendril began to prod at the tight rear entrance, letting his devoted slave make the choice if she wanted it in there or not.

Tell me you want me to fill all your holes, my beautiful slave girl.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next