View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Moondance [Chroma] 

Post Re: Moondance [Chroma]
"Now how would you manage that my dear? There is no one around and it is very dark out here so even if there was they wouldn't see you." I say after removing my tongue from her dripping sex and lowering her towards my 24" cock. Instead of penetrating her so soon I used my tail to grind her soaked slit against the side of my rock hard member.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:38 am

If there was one thing that always flared the student’s anger, it was the supreme and utter cockiness these damnable creatures had. What the student lacked in physical strength, she made up for with sheer brilliance. It was because of this that she vowed to someday equip herself with enough arsenal to blast these malevolent beasts into oblivion.

Though she had little time to day dream about taking the dragon’s head to a taxidermist as she felt the creature’s tongue pull away from her candied folds. Her eyes wandered the length of the beast’s torso, finally resting on the massive cock nestled between the dragon’s leg. Her gray orbs widened in terror and she felt her stomach lurch as the beast lowered her down towards the large shaft. Her grip tightened on the creature’s horn, but in sheer nervousness the student’s palms her slick with perspiration and her grip slipped away.

“Hnnngh!” The student groaned as she felt the ribbed surface of the creature’s shaft grind against her glistening folds. She squirmed in the creature’s grasp, feeling her own juices begin to trail down her inner thighs as the creature’s firmness stimulated her aroused clit. Her constant struggle sent her supple breasts into a pleasant, jiggling frenzy. Her fingers clawed desperately at the tail that was wound around her waist, giving her last valiant efforts to pry herself free, but finding little solace in the situation.

“I-I’ll get y-you for this!” She said through gritted teeth, a few of her silvery locks sprawled in front of her docile face.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:33 am
Profile YIM

Watching her breasts bouncing so pleasantly I say "All your struggling just makes this more fun for me." Lifting her on to the bulbous head of my iron hard pole I start to push my shaft forward into her honey soaked folds with every inch that entered being squeezed by her tight pussy, like she was trying to gain every ounce of pleasure she could from my iron hard rod.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:07 am

The student’s eyes lowered towards the thick head of the dragon’s cock as it pressed curiously at her glistening petals. She dug her teeth into her cherry colored lower lip, bracing herself for what seemed an eminent fate. Her attempts to wriggle her hips out of the way only served to be her downfall, as one of her uncalculated gyrations sent the tip of the creature’s head sinking inside of her warm, wet depths, it’s girth spreading her folds as it forced its way inside of her.

“Nnngg-god!” She cried, feeling a surging pain through her pelvis as the beast forced his length inside of her. Her pussy coated the creature’s massive shaft, allowing easier entry with each slight withdraw before it inched its way deeper inside of her. Her inner walls grabbed defensively against the thick shaft, squeezing against his throbbing length as if trying to halt the intruder’s path, but inevitably enhancing every ridge and texture of the dragon’s cock as it burrowed inside of her.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:29 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2