View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 A Moonlight Lament(For Cael) 

Post A Moonlight Lament(For Cael)
The haunting beauty of an unspoiled night a beautiful stranger romancing you only feet away; the things wet dreams are made of; turned into the stuff of nightmares.

Arith flew calmly through the sky following a certain melody, it was quite beautiful and led to an area not too deep in the forest, an area that appeared to be a clearing. There was a full moon and the stars seemed to shine brighter than ever before not a single cloud hung above to block their view. It landed in a tree not too far it glanced at the clearing the tune was still a ways off he waited knowing it was a student who made it. He had come for a tune but unfortunately his exhaustion would force him to take something more from the on coming young woman much to what she would find both her displeasure and pleasure.

IC Status:

Darwin is: Depressed

Raven is: Cautious

Quaetea is: snickering

Arith is: thinking about his superiority

Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:24 pm

Finished with evening classes the pale youth strolled slowly through the woods. This night was to beautiful to be wasted in studies and given her condition she didn't get outside alot as is. She had planned to make the most of it and as such could still be found wearing her gym shorts and top. Her slender legs slipped through the rough brush as she reached one of the unused trails, hidden over the passing of time. Pressing her already assembled flute to her lips, she began to play.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:04 pm

"What a wonderful tune my dear... what might you call it?"
Asked an unknown voice from an unknown source, the voice itself made it sound much as a sad song. though it was directly played to her mind it sounded very real to her and was leading her further on the path to the awaiting arith the clearing had become quite cold as he took the shape of a lightly tanned man of his natural 6' 2" height with a light muscle tone and snow white hair his 'clothes' appeared much as a maestro's slightly messy as though he had just finished the largest event of his life.[/i]

IC Status:

Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:11 pm

Cael froze in place, her long white hair cascading down in front of her face from the sudden stop as she heard the voice as well as the once beautiful and slow melody she had been playing squeaking to a stop as if announcing her surprise. Her soft pink eyes scanned along the path and sides of the dark woods she had found herself in, looking for the one that spoke. It sounded so close, so clear...and almost melodic. Cael did not fear the night or darkness as much of her world revolved with in. Her ability to see at night far heighten from most normal people, Cael narrowed her eyes as she saw nothing. As much of what happens on the island Cael's mind translates into bad dreams in order to cope with, her curiousity over rid her better sense to start running now.

Taking a tentitive step in the seeming direction of the voice, Cael crouched low as she began to try and sneak her way to the clearing she saw ahead. Perhaps she was just hearing things, or perhaps who ever it was out there was just singing and had drifted to her ears. Either way she meant to find out.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:48 am

Airht laughed slightly at her surprise, it seemed that always came before fear, however, curiousity was something it had not expected in the slightest. her hair... it matched it's own. her white locks wer actually stiring its usually dormant own emotions. The image of her floated in its mind and a very powerful urge over came it.
"My fair haired enchantress, please I must see you... hurry faster down the path, and please continue your serenade."
It told her as it's current form's hair changed to match their near shared natural white then the air got cool as its hand changed into a crystaline kitten he snapped it off at the base and it's hand regenerated giving the air a small brisk life. it usually had waited to give a gift but, for her it wanted to seduce her before it began.

IC Status:

Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:05 am

Her forward movement stops as unmistakenly the angelic voice is speaking to her and wanting her to continue playing her flute. Cael gnawed pensively on the corner of her bottom lip as she stood there deep in thought. Whomever was speaking certainly didn't seem malicious and she was truly curious to meet this stranger. On the other hand, Cael did not trust people very much giving her past and it would probably do her well to just avoid the entire situation. With a tenitive step towards the clearing once again, Cael once again placed the flute to her lips and began once again to play her song. The song's sad melody carried on the nights air, echoing across the landscape and filling the forest. Her feet carried her the rest of the way down the path and into the clearing, come whatever may, curiousity won out this night.

Cael just hoped there wasn't a price to go along with it.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:59 am

As she entered the clearing Arith knelt there holding out the almost real crystal kitten a smile across it's face it's form still that of the young maestro with hair matching her own.
"My dear... You're a beauty the likes of which I have never before seen... never even in my wildest dreams could I have imagined a more perfect image. Please, Tell me your name so I may know by what to address my dear enchantress... you may call me Mark Antony."
This name held a special place in the closest thing it had to a heart; it had been the name with which it loved Cleopatra both mentally and physically, The name with which he associated the euphoric feeling of love. unfortunately; it still had to do what it had to do. it would have to ignore it's usually dorment emotions to recharge it's strength.

IC Status:

Last edited by Arith on Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:33 am

Cael blinks once as she enters the clearing and see's the handsome young man standing before her. His long white hair shining and shimmering in the night, so much like her own...she wondered only for a moment if he was like her. But what was he doing out here? Was he part of the staff...a new teacher perhaps? Cael drifted in her own thoughts as she sat there staring at the man before her. Lowering the flute from her lips, her hands fidget with the buttons absently as she bites down on the corner of her bottom lip, a habit she devolped around the time she stopped talking.

Still lost in the chaos of her mind, she wondered if perhaps she should actually try to start making friends here. The man in front of her didn't seem like those in her past had been. Silently the girl struggles, battling her own untrusting nature.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:23 am

It told her handing her the blue crystal kitten. a kind gentle smile crossed the young man's lips hoping she'd accept it.
"Why don't you speak? I'm sure your voice is as angelic as your song... though I hope it's nowehre near as sad..."
It couldn't help but take her hand and kiss it softly much like an old fashioned gentleman before letting it go.[/i]

IC Status:

Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:50 am

Cael's tiny hands politely take the small crystaline kitten from the man, holding it carefully as to not risk hurting it. A small smile starts to form at the corner of her lips as her eyes focus in on it, gazing at it with an almost loving expression. The smile itself however, does not last very long but her eyes show that the gift is certainly a surprise and a welcome one at that. Never taking her gentle gaze from the gift, Cael opens her mouth as if to respond to the man's question.

"I.." As the tiny girl begins to speak, her soft voice cracks slightly. A red flush of embarassment floods her cheeks as she falls silent once again. Closing her eyes, she shakes her head lightly as if scolding herself.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:23 pm

Arith smiled softly moving to a standing position looking at young woman cael politely.
"your voice is soft... it's sweet and gentle. Why would you scold yourself for using a gift from the heavens?"
It reached towards her shoulder and lightly stroked it through her shirt.
"I Won't Bite my dear; and it is no sin to use your voice... No one else is here to listen. If I was here to harm you would I have been so nice this far?
a breeze passed blowing both their hair slightly

((sorry that it's a bit short))

IC Status:

Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]