View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The hunt (For Noel and Emi) 

Post Re: The hunt (For Noel and Emi)
Noel's perky boobs are fondle and massage by the Exile's powerful hand .
Emi feels the thrusts go DEEPER into her soaked pussy her juices overflowing .Emi's "Master " kisses both grls waiting lips more .
Noel's vagina and anal assault go DEEPER as well .
Two tendrils start to titfuck sweet Noel again .
The Exile says to Emi "I feel you about to climax we will do it together !Yes?"

Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:42 am
Profile YIM

Emi moans continuously as she is brutally ravaged, her petite body bouncing upon the Exile's massive cock with each powerful thrust. "Y-yes!!" she screams, her tight pussy clenching around his massive cock. "Yes please!"

Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:18 am

Noel cries out as the tentacles begin to pound into her innocent young body harder and faster. The pleasure from the tentacles assaulting her dripping cunt has dulled the pain from the one ravaging her virgin ass, that invader now providing it's own strange kind of pleasure. As two new tentacles snake around her body and begin to pump in and out of the soft space between her heaving breasts she groans with lust, reaching around the Exile to palm Emi's supple tits.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:31 am
Profile WWW

The Exile places Emi right in front of Noel so they can kiss and fondle eeach other .His cream goes into Emi 's beatiful twat her juices dipping from the pleasure .
Noel's tendrils start to fill both her vagina and her ass .
The Exile fondles Emi's boobs "I am enjoying both of my sweet Sexmates .Are the two of you enjoying yourselves as well ?"

Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:46 am
Profile YIM

Emi eagerly wraps her arms around Noel's lovely body, grinding her slick, bare skin against the pink haired girl's. She howls with pleasure as she feels the beast shoot his cum deep into her tight young body, her own orgasm rushing forward in response.

"Mmmmmmm....Yes sir..." she moans, leaning down to wrap her soft lips around one of Noel's stiff pink nipples.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:37 am

He gets Emi on all fours and contutie his pumping of her soaked juicy pussy .A tendril cream over Emi's beatiful back and her shapely butt .
The tendrils in Noel's soaked pussy would climax .The tendril in Noel's shapely ass would go DEEPER into virgin terroirty .
In a low whisper to Emi "Well ,Princess do you wish to be my Sextoy ?'
Then he tells Noel in a low whisper " I like you as well my perky pinkhair beatiful maiden ".
Both Noel's and Emi 's boobs are covered by his sperm .

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:47 am
Profile YIM

Emi obediently drops to her hands and knees, raising her firm, well-shaped ass high into the air to allow her captor easy access to her dripping cunt. As he savagely pounds her helpless young body her succulent breasts sway back and forth beneath her. No, no, no her mind chanted, but she was too far gone to deny the request. "Ooooooh, yes Sir!" She moans, leaning forward as she does so to begin eagerly licking Noel's sweet little pussy, alternating her attentions between the girl's slick pink folds and the massive tentacles that ravage them.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:36 am

Noel screamed as the tentacles roughly pounding her suddenly climaxed, coating her honeyed walls with their own thick, hot fluid. When Emi began skillfully using her tongue on the helpless girl's dripping it was too much. The pink-haired beauty threw back her head and screamed, cumming hard.

Her legs began to shake and Noel fell to her knees, breathing heavily.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:38 am
Profile WWW

He moves Emi over Noel and tells her(Emi ) to eat out Noel .
His climax in Emi contuties from his groins .
The tendrils in all of Noel's opening cum all over her beatiful body and then starts to fingerbang both Emi's and Noel's soaked juicy pussies one finger in each of them .
After his next climax in Emi's pussy .
He thens slowly prods Noel's twat .

Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:47 am
Profile YIM

Obediently, the dark-haired girl placed her soft hands upon Noel's thighs and spread them wide, ducking her head down and eagerly plunging her tongue into her pretty classmate's dripping pussy, all the while emitting screams and moans of her own as the Exile continues to savagely pound her helpless young body.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:31 am

Noel's body thrashed and shuddered under the combined attentions of the monster and her classmate, her orgasm dragging on for several minutes as the overwhelming stimulation refuses to let her pleasure subside. She whimpered as she felt something unmistakably bigger and harder than the tentacles begin to tease her well-lubricated pussy.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:35 am
Profile WWW

The Exile whispers to Emi "I am enjoying you ,My Princess "as he contiues to go deeper into her cumfilled vagina and he then starts to lap help Emi's juices .He tells Emi "I want you more but our pinkhaired friend needs more cocks do you not think so ?".He moves then to Noel but in passing tells Emi "I will want you again ,Princess ".Four of his tendrils would now keep Emi busy .A tendril would dart between those beatiful mountains of hers soaking down even more pf his cum .Two tendrils would enter her soaked and cumfilled vagina .And the fourth would start to tease her full dicksucking lips and Emi would see his other four tendrils start to join in on her two of them on each of her boobs .Emi is so filled with a sexcrazed fever she is blinded by the lust the Exile did to her .Emi's moans fill the beach .
As Noel watches the tendrils fill ger body with their seed the Exile moves towards her the thought of running pass by in Noel 's mind "What would happen to Emi if I run ?!".His powerful arms pull Noel onto his lap as one of the groins would enter her pussy .It is so thick she thought as it entered her it was as thick as a can of soda ."It....To big..."she sqealks .The second cock would rub her clit and the third cock would then caress her firm and shapely but sore anus .

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:35 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4