View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 The Dark Exile hunt begins ! 

Post Re: The Dark Exile hunt begins !
(However since we should do that in a pm )
His cellphone would ring and it is a emergry call ."I will sneak in and finish with you later ok?"
In truth the call was for Keith to help do a coverup of a assault .

Last edited by Princedarkstorm on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:17 am
Profile YIM

Malina crossed the grounds, her white tennis shoes squishing the wet grass as she stepped. She stopped at a tree and sat in the dry dirt surrounding the roots, her chest heaved under her heavy breathing, large breasts bouncing playfully with each breath. Her eyes skimmed the dark grounds as she took in a deep breath. The cool night air danced in her burning lungs. She had always prefered later night runs because people weren't around to taunt her for having such large tits. She had tried strapping them down and wearing more then one sports bra, but the vuluptuous globes could not be restrained.

Grass tickled the underside of Malina's legs as she rested in her tight white T-shirt and short, blue, booty shorts. School uniforms never did fit her well, and it seemed as though this school enjoyed giving her practically nothing to wear ever. During classes, her shirt was too tight and the skirt hid none of her long legs. The bathing suits were too small, forcing her huge breasts to hang over the top. And the gym uniform was just as bad, her ass hung out the bottom, her tits threatened to bust through the fabric at any moment, and her abs were completely visible as her breasts stole most of the fabric to the north to stop just under the globes. After streatching out the shirt, anyone could look up her shirt from below and get a free show. She sighed as her breathing slowed and her bouncing boobs continued to shake while she leaned her head against the tree.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:42 am

As Malina is resting by the tree a man wearing a campus police uniform would bump into by surprise knocking the both of them to the damp ground .His left hand on her left thigh and his right hand's fingers gripping her hand's fingers in a handhold .His face in her large breasts .Malina would feel his breathing warming her wet nipples and mounds and for some odd reason this was turning her on .
"Sorry .I was chasing a vandal that was destorying school books .I hope did not injure you ?"As Maliina sees two "Mean "girls who torment students run off laughing and shouting "Better luck ,next time Flatfoot ".
As he raises from her she looks what would pass as a Greek god in art .
He offers his hand to help her up .

Last edited by Princedarkstorm on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:57 am
Profile YIM

Malina took in another deep breath before something collided with her chest. Her breathing stopped a moment as she looked down in horror. Her cheeks took a heavy shade of red as she looked away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be sitting in the dark like this." She carefully took the hand up and stood quietly. Her arms moved up to cover her chest as she stood nervously in front of the authority figure.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:49 am

"Well, I am sorry for bumping into you "Keith says .As notice that she covers her chest "Did I hurt you please let me check ?" as he woukd gentely touch her sides checking her ribs and stomach .He looks up and smiles .This man looks like a Greek God made into flesh and his smile is so full of caring .

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:43 am
Profile YIM

Her cheeks deepended in color. "I'm fine, thank you though." Malina averted her gaze as the handsome man's hands roamed over her bare stomach. Her muscles contracted tightly, displaying how nervous she was. Her hand slowly reached up to brush some black bangs from her eyes before she looked back up. "Are you alright?" she asked softly.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:49 am

"Yes .Why do you look at me that way ?I hope I did not injure you or I badly "smiles Keith ."Care for coffee ?" ask Keith notices Malina is damp and cold ."Please ?"

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:56 am
Profile YIM

Something was off, Malina hadn't seen any men around school, teachers or guards alike. It was all females, but that was no reason for her to be rude. She smiled softly. "O...okay. Um, thank you." her voice studdered just a bit as she spoke to him and shrugged. Starting forward, Malina folded her hands gently in front of her short blue shorts. Each step revealed at least half of her ass from under the cotton excersize garb.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:02 am

Keith would take off his jacket and place it around Malina's shoulders "This will keep you warm till we get inside "says Keith .Malina would slip on the sidewalk but Keith catches her moving like a great cat in speed "Caredul I would hate to see you get hurt .Why do you stare so ?"as they walk .
Unknown to Malina one of the Exile's dopplegangers was following them to his security post .

Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:07 am
Profile YIM

She kept her eyes down as they walked, trying not to stare. This was not only the first man she had seen in a month or so, but he was gorgeous. Her cheeks took another pink shade when she looked up and into his face while he placed his coat over her shoulders. "Thank you." she said softly. It was quite chilly outside, but of course she hadn't noticed due to her running. Now that she had slowed down though, the cool breeze of the night seemed to be taking effect on her tits. Nubs tried to poke through her bra and T-shirt, just starting to show.

Suddenly her her tennis shoe slipped on the dew that had rested on the sidewalk. The girl started falling backwards, coat flying from her shoulders. "Ahh!" she cried softly. Arms were around her in an instant, placing her upright. "I'm so clumsy..." she said soflty, looking up and into his eyes. He asked why she looked at him so intently and an icy breeze washed over them. "It's just been a long time since I've seen a man, and I've never had one so kind to me."

Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:20 am

"Why is that most men should be kind to women no matter what "states Keith .He picks Malina up into his powerful arms and grabs her tennis shoe as well and carries her to the security post .Malina's breasts press against his chest ."If anyone treats you badly let me know and I will stop them from doing that deal ?Plus I will massage your foot to make sure that it is ok ?Making sure if it is strained I will wrap it .
The doppelganger would watch in amusement "Keith is such a pussymagnet ."Grins showing his fangs as he glides towards the post .

Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:30 am
Profile YIM

Her blush deepened and a squeaked escaped as the man picked up Malina and started carrying her. She knew this was no easy task with her large frame and huge breasts. Her hands gently braced herself against his shoulders, the girl's large tits pressing against his hard chest and threatening to spill from the rim of her top. She averted her embarrassed gaze and spoke politely "Thank you, but I'm sure you have lots of work to get back to." In that moment, she became afraid she may have offended the man and quickly added "But I do quite appreciate the help back!"

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:14 am

"First we get you warmed up and dry ok?And then I will take you to the dorms ."said Keith as her carrys her into the post .He sets her in a chair .Keith would state "Besides the rain is keeping everyone inside now " .
The rainstorm is now a fullblown thunderstorm as the rain pours down from the Heavens .Keith would start to heat water on a heating plate .Inside this cammed room for four people at maxium is a chair that Malina is sitting on .The police radio and a CD player playing a odd song "Would you love a monsterman" and a fridge .
Keith would start to caress her foot and ankle very gently .Malina would watch this man be very gentle with her treating her like a storybook Princess or in a romance novel first meeting .The doppelganger starts to hide in a tree "Great ,He gets the Babe I get the rain ."

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:05 am
Profile YIM

The doppelganger would think of Katy and would use a stolen cellphone to have her meet Keith nearby .But the doppelganger would shift to look like Keith .(And this is the next day so Katy is untied :D ).

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:32 am
Profile YIM

katy answers the phone
"hello?"

Ever feel like someone is watching you... well they are... and someone is watching them... and someone is watching them... and someone is watching them... and someone is watching them... and I am watching them^^

So if you think about it...I am watching you^^

katy: http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3840
tex: http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3844
Saky: http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5204

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:35 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next