View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A Wet Encounter (for Karin and any other students) 

Post A Wet Encounter (for Karin and any other students)
Cukoo moved slowly along the sandy bottom of the beach just off shore. He knew that some of the girls on this island would come to this beach to enjoy a nice swim. Seeing how the ocean was his natural environment, he knew that capturing these young girls would be easiest for him here because he was able to cloak himself while in the water. Slowly, his massive, blobbish form crept along, waiting for any unsuspecting girl to come.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:56 am

-As I run along the shoreline, I catch a glimpse of something in the water, sparkling quite brightly. I cant help but run towards it, my kitty like senses wanting to know what this foreign object was in the big blue ocean. As I swim my way to it, I dive down and grab what turns out to be a shining silver key, something that looks very familiar to me, yet extremely distant-

☼What could this be to? Maybe some girl lost it out here in the open? Nah thats not probable. Maybe It is a sign from one of the gods for me to keep it.☼

-As I swim to the surface, I ignore sudden alarm bells ringing in my head that my safety is in danger. I think it was because of a sudden rip tide that i was in that they were going off, easily avoidable as I swim parallel to the shore and then inwards.-

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:21 am
Profile YIM WWW

Cukoo suddenly sensed the presence of a young girl in the water. His eyes shifted toward her, and saw the slender, smoothly curved girl swimming through the water. Slowly, his blobbish form crept toward her until it was directly underneath her body. He watched as she swam innocently around, unknown that she would soon be his.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:30 am

-As I start to go in shore, i get a naughty feeling as I look around to see if anyone is watching, nto that it would stop me, although more than likely would speed up what was coming. I use one of my kitty nails to rips a line down my shirt, bra shorts and panties, the clothing just slipping away as I massage myself, the water making me dry and tight, enhancing the pleasure of my finger running over my sweet spot over and over. I use my other hand to slowly play with my erect nipples in the cold water, unknowingly making myself an extremely tasty and controllable prey to the monster that lurked below me.-

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:38 am
Profile YIM WWW

Cukoo laughed to himself as he watched the young girl play with herself. He was confused as to why she would have a tail and caat ears, but he paid no mind. Her body looked soft and tight, and he knew that she would give him great amounts of the orgasmic fluids he required to go on living. Suddenly, Cukoo shot several long tentacles out of his blobbish body, lashing onto the girl's ankles and knees and binding them together. He spun her around in the water, pointing her in his direction. He kept himself invisible for the time being, keeping the girl confused as to what was holding her captive.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:48 am

-AS suddenly as I start to play with myself, I am suddenly entrapped in something. I refuse to panic as I rech into my pocket and drag out a knife, not even looking to see there was nothing there, i assume that it mus be some rope I swam into. I ssaw into the tentacles, making sure to use my other arm to stay afloat as i cut them away-

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Cukoo suddenly felt something cutting into one of his tentacles. He was surprised that this girl had some sort of weapon on her, and withdrew the tentacle she was cutting into. Somewhat angered, Cukoo shot several more tentacles out of his massive body, lashing onto the girls arms and binding her wrists behind her back. He continued to wrap several other slimy tentacles around her ankles and knees, making sure that she could only wiggle and squirm in his grasp. Slowly, Cukoo raised his large, blobbish form out of the water in front of her, no longer allowing himself to be cloaked underwater. His clear tentacles now became black like the rest of his body, binding the girls arms and legs tighter together. Cukoo continued to rise slowly out of the water, until the black blob had emerged seven feet above the surface of the water, dwarfing the young girl bound below him.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:07 pm

-realizing what might be happening to me, i suddenly have memories of the books i have read about demons taken nubile young girls as their own and this causes me to panic. With the superhuman strength that will allow little old grannies lift cars, I bite into a tentacle, my teeth ever so sharpened to give my catgirl appearance more realism, now serving their new use perfectly as i feel the tentacle start to shred from my grinding teeth, escape my only objective-

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Feeling the teeth dig into his tentacle, Cukoo laughed to himself. He yanked away the tentacle she was biting, and shot a thick, slimy tentacle into the mouth, widing her jaw to as wide as it could go. More thick tentacles continued to extend out of the massive blob which stood before her in the water, binding her legs and arms tighter together. Slowly, Cukoo leaned his masssive body towards the small girl, allowing her to see his deep blue eyes glaring up and down her bare, wet body. Suddenly, two tentacles shot out from his form and lashed around her breasts, nearly covering them completely. Slowly, the tentacles began to squeeze her breasts. making her tits stick out a little further with each squeeze.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:29 pm

-not so much as fear but suprise took me as I let out a soft moan, one of anger and pleasure as I gag on the tentacle in my mouth, not wanting it there as I try and bte down, my sharp pointy teeth unable to do mopr than make minutep uncture holes in him-

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Laughing to himself again, Cukoo begins to slide the thick tentacle in the girl's mouth in and out slowly, ignoring the teeth digging into it. As the slimy tentacles around her breasts start to squeeze a little harder, a large hole in the front the black blob suddenly opened up, appearing to be a large mouth filled with many smaller tentacles. In a low, watery voice, Cukoo said, "You will taste wonderful." Many of the smaller tentacles in his mouth shot out and lashed around the small girl's body and began to slowly pull her towards him. Cukoo laughed loudly as the young girl moaned slightly to the tentacle sliding in and out of her mouth, while her breasts continued to be squeezed harder.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:59 pm

- My photographic memory kicks in as I remember every book about relaxing and meditation i read (about 200 there) And I do as I remember, knowing the monster can feel me going limp as I am in an unconscious looking and feeling state, my mind filled with the sounds of sakura trees being blow about with a soft gust of wind. the meditation became my other world, i couldnt hardly feel what was happenign to my poor body-

Karen/Karin

Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:51 am
Profile YIM WWW

Feeling the small girl go limp in the grasp of his tentacles, Cukoo realized that this girl had the ability to meditate. "It won't be that easy", said Cukoo in his deep voice, and smacked the young girl across the ass with a thick tentacle. The slimy tentacle in her mouth started to move in and out faster, while the tentacles around her breasts squeezed with all their might. Suddenly, the young girl was lifted into the air in front of him, and slowly the thin tentacles in his mouth began to pull her into his large mouth. He could feel her legs squirming against his tongue as she slid further and further down his throat. "It won't be long down," laughed Cukoo as the girl was pulled into his mouth up to her waist.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:32 pm

-I screamed long and hard as I forced my body to relax, knowing that if i dont get it to, what would come next would likely hurt me internally. I looked down the monsters... throat... and I began to whimper in a slight helplessness. I knew that this demon wanted only one thing, but i didnt want to give it that at all, my body not liking to have any male creature demon or human, touching it in this sexual way-

"Pweaff....oooo" (please noooo)

Karen/Karin

Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Cukoo laughed loudly again as the young girl screamed, sliding further into his throat. His slimy tongue could taste her soft, smooth body moving further into his blobbish body. Soon her breasts, which were still being squeezed violently by several tentacles, had dissappeared into his mouth. Just before her head and arms disappeared inside of him, Cukoo stared down at her and said, "have fun". With that, the girl was swallowed into his body.

Inside of Cukoo, a large "bubble" had formed inside his body. The small girl slid into the bubble, with the tentacles suddenly releasing her. The bubble was large, but was still too small for her to stand up in. Inside the bubble, Cukoo's laugh echoed over and over again, and he voice reappeared. "This should be enjoyable for both of us."

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next