View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 The Dark Exile hunt begins ! 

Post Re: The Dark Exile hunt begins !
"Hello ,Care to meet her at my post ?" says the doppelanger as Keith .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:54 am
Profile YIM

"oh..hey keith...sure I'll see you there^^"

Ever feel like someone is watching you... well they are... and someone is watching them... and someone is watching them... and someone is watching them... and someone is watching them... and I am watching them^^

So if you think about it...I am watching you^^

katy: http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3840
tex: http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3844
Saky: http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5204

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:56 am
Profile YIM

"Good .Wear something so I play with you ."said Keith .In way Katy would pause at work Keith would flirt but not try to have sex with her .
Malina would relax as Keith works on now both of her feet and ankles now using both of his strong hands in doing so .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:02 am
Profile YIM

Malina watched quietly as the man heated up some water. She sat back in her chair and pulled his coat from her shoulders, draping it over the arm of the seat. Sniffling softly, she rubbed her arms with her hands and took in the decor of the room. It was still weird being alone with a male for the first time in months, but if he was a monster, he would have had his way with her already. So she leaned back and tried to relax, creepy music or no. "Is it a problem that you aren't on duty?" she asked, quietly watching him.

He approached, and started on her feet, rubbing the ankle and foot that she had slipped on. It really didn't hurt to bad, but he seemed so determind to treat her like a queen, how could she refuse the man such a pleasure?

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:12 am

"No .The supervisor wants me here but I rather patrol I heard ...Sorry (grabbing the hot coffee and pours a cup for both of them ) here is your coffee ..cream or sugar ?"Keith said .His hazel eyes glance at her beatiful body .in the mindwar Exile "I want her " Keith "NO ".
"The Chief prefers everyone on duty stay at their posts to avoid touble .I try to patrol just in case of students having touble ." as he massages her feet and ankles "I hope you like this "in a low whisper .
The doppleganger would remember that one of it's brother is nearby and slices a portal to bring the one at the slave pens to join in the fun .
Malina would watch as Keith shows a conern for every student here ."I would want to be able to help more I just wish I could .:

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:22 am
Profile YIM

"Cream please." she said softly, a smile gracing her lips. Malina gently took the warm cup, wrapping her slender fingers around the blue porcelane before takign a deep breath of the steam. They said coffee stunted you growth but it didn't work, she had tried and drank almost nothing but coffee for months. The only effect was cutting off her sleep for a few days. While she, somehow, didn't hate the stuff, she didn't go out of her way to get it like other people did. She took a big drink and shut her eyes as the heat rolled through her. She smiled as the man explained himself, he was very nice in comparison to what she thought was going to happen.

Malina took another drink and inhaled deeply, simply enjoying the heat. Her chest moved slowly, expanding and rising with each breath she took. Her large breasts were still cold, her moist nipples showing through her bra and shirt. Her flawless stomach contracted with each movement, drawing the eyes down to the shorts that covered nothing of her long, powerful legs.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:51 am

Keith would get the cream and Malina would see he has also a bottle of brandy in the fridge as well ."You like the massage ?I could work on your shoulders as well ?If you need it ." said Keith .He glares at her nipples getting aroused from the attetion Malina was getting by her new friend .
" A question are you from Inida or a Saudi ?I was curious about your birthplace .And I make bad small talk (looking embrassed by his statement ).
As he works more on her feet and ankles using both hands his face near her waist his eyes looking into her eyes .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:59 am
Profile YIM

She smiled to the man in uniform. "Actually I'm just fine." she said sweetly. Taking another drink, she looked over her cup to watch him. Malina laughed softly, she wasn't all too good at meeting new people either. "I'm just a mix. I lived in America before coming here but my heritage goes back to the blackfoot indians. What about you?" she asked.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:24 am

"Well .I am a american I guess I was found at sea after a hurricane on a ship that was battered the crew was dead and I guess my mother died shielding and holding me (pause listens to the heavy rainfall ) I grew up in a state orphanage and I was never picked be a fosterchild .The state named me Keith and I guess in a cruel joke for a last name Storm '.
He looks into her eyes and smiles ."You are very beatiful ...Sorry I hope I did not embrassed you ..."says Keith .
The doppelgangers watch for the best time to jump in soon .
Keith would massage her calves then as his hands roam by accident or desire so far his willpower keeps the Exile at bay but for how long ?!

Malina would get more aroused by his hands moving now to her powerful shapely legs using both hands and works on both of her lovely legs .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:34 am
Profile YIM

"That's horrible..." the girl whispered softly. Malina sat quietly, listening to his story as she sipped her warm coffee. Her body was starting to heat up again when he moved up her leg. The compliment further fueled the fire in her cheeks. "No, thank you..." She moved her gaze away as he continued to work even further up her leg. The massage moved onto her bare thigh. Her body was heating up even more than before, but from a different purpose than embarrassment. Her shorts ended just at the bend at the top of her leg, leaving her entire leg exposed.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:53 am

"You stare at me alot why ?"ask Keith ."Do you wish me to stop ?I do not wish to ."His lips move closer to Malina's full beatiful lips .The doppelgangers slpit up one goes to stalk the soon to be arriving Katy and the other will wait .In the watching doppelganger's mind "You want to be Human fine but we will know both of the girls soon .'
Keith in a shock of this action from a doppelganger moves up fast by in doing so their lips kiss but soon passaionate kissing begins as Malina would run her fingers thru his hair and he caress her buttocks and thighs .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:01 am
Profile YIM

[quote="Princedarkstorm"]"Good .Wear something so I play with you ."said Keith .In way Katy would pause at work Keith would flirt but not try to have sex with her .
[quote]

katy gets into her swimsuit and walks out the dorm to gomeet keith

Ever feel like someone is watching you... well they are... and someone is watching them... and someone is watching them... and someone is watching them... and someone is watching them... and I am watching them^^

Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:26 pm
Profile YIM

As Katy heads towards Keith's security post in the sudden hard downpour of the thunderstorm she starts to get soaked to the very bones .Katy would think "Lucky I got on my swimsuit and Keith has a bottle of brandy in the frudge to warm me up as well as his hands and his cock " she smiles thinking about what should she do first when she arrives .But sweet Sappire eyed Katy does not seen her stalker in the darkness due to rain helping blind her .
Malina and Keith would contutie with their passionate kissing .Keith 's strong and gentle hands move under Malina's tshirt and start to caress the uberbreasted girl of the island .Keith -Dark Exile mindwar rages but Keith still has the upper hand for now .He senses what the doppelgangers might do but he knows they will attack Malina as long as he is with her .His hands touchkiss her breasts and then massage them his thumbs ould caress her nipples turning Malina even more on .
The doppelgangers plan to teach the girls a lesson and Keith a lesson in lust .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:15 pm
Profile YIM

katy continues to walk on

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:14 am
Profile YIM

As Katy walks on she hears familar wings flap and the Exile would divebomb Katy carrying her into the air .
"Scream and I will drop you ,sweet Keeper " reply Exile .

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:41 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next