View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Cleaning Up (for Rukia) 

Post Cleaning Up (for Rukia)
Although it was only her first day, and she was quite tired from the stress of moving in, Gwen was forcing herself to take a shower and wash her hair. With hair as long as hers, brushing the bottom of her round ass in its twin braids, it was essential to keep up a strict regimen of maintenance.

Besides, she thought to herself as she walked up the hallway towards the showers, if she wasn't noticed for her hair, then people would only have one thing to look at...

Well, she thought, glancing down at her chest with a blush, two things, actually.

She reached the showers at last, and entered. She frowned immediately as she noticed that, rather than individual stalls, there was one large open showering area with several showerheads. "We're supposed to share?" She asked the empty room, her British accented voice bouncing off the tiles. "That's disgusting."

Well, at least the place was empty for now. Her hair took a long time to wash, but if she was lucky, she could get out of here before anyone else came in.

Hurriedly stripping off her clothes and shaking out her braids, she turned the water on and stood under the hot liquid with a relaxed sigh.

OOC RP Likes: Domination, humiliation, forced sex, comments on her body, bondage, transformation, breast play and growth, and elaborate mind-fucks.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Post Re: Cleaning Up (for Rukia)
Sarah was walking down the hallway leading to the public showers for this dorm. She would have stopped and just used the gyms', but it was crowded and she didn't feel like having to put up with all the noise and chit-chat. She just wanted to shower, relax, and then head to her own dorm. It's been a long day of volley ball practice. She would have even went to her own dorms showers, but, this one was closer so she saw no harm.

Eventually she came to the doors, and stepped inside. She wore blue short shorts that clung to her ass real well, and a loose yellow tank top. Her breasts, which were quite large she had always thought, seemed to be in danger of falling out constantly, yet they never have, even at practice. She sighed slightly, before turning towards the entrance to the showers at the far end of the room.

She had failed to notice, let alone hear, that someone else was down there.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:23 pm

The water hissing and cascading around her, Gwen was oblivious as a girl entered the shower area. Gwen focused on running her elegant fingers through her long hair slowly, getting out all the tangles manually, the first step in her elaborate hair-care routine. Her hair took so much work, in fact, that she often forgot to soap down the rest of her body - but since she rarely exerted herself enough to sweat, it wasn't normally a problem.

The warm water had plastered her long hair down the front of her body, obscuring both of her large breasts and sticking to her skin. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the steam caressing her pores.

OOC RP Likes: Domination, humiliation, forced sex, comments on her body, bondage, transformation, breast play and growth, and elaborate mind-fucks.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Mid-way to the shower entrance, she stopped at a bench and began to undress. Immidetly she reached down to grasp the bottom of the tank top, before pulling it over her chest and head. Her breasts were free, and she enjoyed the rush of cool air against them, especially her nipples. Tossing the tank top onto the bench, she bent over slightly now, reaching down to push her shorts down, before they too fell to the tile floor.

Stepping out of them, she kicked them under the bench and smiled. She loved her body. She was perfectly shaven everywhere, except for her head of course. Laser Removal at it's finest. With that, she twirled and made her way to the showers, but before she got there the sound of running water cought her ears. " There's someone here? " She thought to herself, moving quietly to the edge of the open door, before peeking inside..

Her glance cought a girl a few shower heads down. " My God that's alot of hair! " She said to herself, though she could have said it outloud; the shower drowns everything out that isnt close. " It's really beautiful though.." Her sky-blue eyes then, however, began to notice the rest of her.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Gwen continued to run her fingers through her long hair with her eyes closed. One hand strayed over her soft stomach and began toying with strands of her soft brown pubic bush. Her phobia of scissors and razors meant that her hair down there was never shaved or trimmed, and the rather unruly mass would have been embarrassing, if she ever let anyone see her naked.

She sighed contentedly and leaned forward, her pendulous breasts swinging and hanging down as she groped around the floor for her bottle of shampoo.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Sarah's sky blue eyes widened even further, then, when they settled upon the sight of this girl's breasts. They were huge.. Sarah had thought her own chest was quite large, but they were nothing compared to those. Gazing at the girls body, she then noted how beautiful and well kept it was. " Very curvy.. " She said to herself, still gazing around the corner in her own nude state. Her eyes traveled down, then, noticing her pubic bush. " A very natural girl. " She continued. Usually, hairyness was a turn off for Sarah, but this girls body well made up for that fact, and she found herself shifting from side to side as she watched.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:31 pm

Gwen finally located the shampoo, which had been a welcoming gift left in her room when she arrived. She popped the top of the bottle and sniffed it with her small nose.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned rapturously. It smelled like sugar cookies! Her FAVORITE! This was so amazing! How did they know?

Gwen squirted the pale liquid into her hand. She began to rub it into her hair, using so much that it also started to ooze over her breasts, her stomach, and her nether hair. She still had no idea she was being watched.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:50 am

By now, Sarah began to blush somewhat. She knew she shouldn't be just watching like a stalker, but this WAS a public shower for the school, so she figured there weren't any rules against this. Her eyes watched every part of her body, especially when she began to lather herself with the shampoo.

Sarah was, still, leaning around the corner, bent over somewhat so that only her head and a little part of her shoulder showed. Back behind the wall she shifted back and forth on her feet, seemingly shaking her rounded ass. It was a habit she had. Finally, though, she decided to make herself known.

Leaning up, and stepping into the showers, Sarah let out a loud cough to get her attention, before formally introducing herself. " Hello. My name is Sarah. Friends call me Rukia. Mind if I join you? " She asked casually, a smile about her soft lips. Without waiting for a response, however, she already made her way over to the shower head next to the female and turned it on.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:59 am

The sudden noise made Gwen literally jump, which caused her to slip a little on the wet tile. She steadied herself, but her softly padded body continued to jiggle embarrassingly for a few moments.

"Oh - er - um - hello," Gwen said, her eyes darting nervously all over the girl's naked body, then locking straight ahead of her when she realized what she was doing. "My name is -uh -um -Gwenyth. Gwen."

She frowned and blushed, not liking how she was behaving. When properly clothed and composed she was the picture of poise and privilege- but naked as she was in front of this stranger, she was stuttering and bumbling about.

Trying not to let Sarah know what she was doing, Gwen carefully gathered her long hair in front of her, trying to conceal as much of her body as possible. She wasn't wearing her glasses, but the girl was close enough now that Gwen could peek at her out of the corner of her eye. She was very pretty -sexy even. Her breasts were large (being a late bloomer, Gwen was still intimidated by large-breasted women, even given her own stature) and, she noticed, they were perky and firm. Gwen's own breasts, under her hair, had succumbed to gravity's inevitable pull, and hung much lower on her chest.

"So, um, are you, uh, new here too?" she asked, struggling to keep her body obscured while attempting to appear confident at the same time.

Last edited by Gwenyth on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:14 am

As Sarah watched Gwen's reaction, she couldn't help but want to giggle.. Which, she did. She would let out a soft giggle. Normally Sarah would never giggle, but there were those occasions in private with friends where she would allow herself to let go.

Her sky-blue eyes almost seemed misty from all the heat from the showers, but they also closely examined Gwens body now that she was closer. " Such curves, and such breasts! " She told herself. Focusing her attention on Gwen's face again, she noticed she was blushing and desperatly trying to fix that. This almost made her giggle again.

"Yes. I'm new here too. I had a feeling you were too, you don't act like most other students here. It's nice to meet you, Gwen. " Sarah replied to her casually, before deciding to take a step towards her and lean in a little, if only to examine her hair. " Your hair so beautiful. You must be really proud. " She remarked, as the water from the shower head began to pelt the side of her body with water.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:54 pm

Gwen's blush flared up again as she heard the new girl giggle softly. What was she laughing at? Was it her?

As the girl stepped closer, Gwen unconsciously crossed an arm over her chest, trying to cover her breasts without seeming to do so. She smiled when the girl complimented her hair, and tried to relax and continue to wash it.

"Thank you. It takes a lot of work, but I like it."

Attempting to politely repay the compliment, Gwen found her eyes examining the girl again. "You have really nice..." she trailed off for a moment as she noticed the girl's crotch was completely shaved, and she became embarrassingly aware of her own untrimmed state. "Really nice skin." she added without thinking. It was true, the girl's all-over tan was quite fetching. Gwen was pale as a ghost, and couldn't tan at all.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:46 am

Sarah would smile even wider at her comment.

"Thank you! I do try and tan as often as I can, but I'm careful as to not do it too much. That sun can be a pain as well as a blessing. " Sarah was being a little overly nice, but she was excited to finally meet another new student at this place, and plus, she found her quite attractive.

With the water now rushing over her, Sarah would turn then to face the wall and the shower head, letting the warm water rush over her breasts and down her stomach. She would, though, turn her head to glance at Gwen for a moment, admiring her hair as well as her curveyness. "How are you liking the school so far? Enjoying the.. sights? " She asked with a sly smile, as well as making a subtle hint.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:05 am

Gwen angled her body a little, trying to keep her shamefully wild bush away from Sarah's view. This girl was so perfectly in-shape and smooth all over! Gwen's sideways stance had the unintended effect of sticking out her large pale ass towards Sarah, which jiggled as Gwen washed her hair vigorously.

"Yes, um, the school seems...fine so far," she blushed at the girl's comment on sights, realizing that her eyes had strayed again to the girl's crotch. "I haven't really seen much! Of the campus, I mean," she added awkwardly. "Is there anything I should know?"

Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:59 pm

" Well. " Sarah started, tilting her head as the water washed over her neck. " Not really. The Staff can be a bit.. " She searched for the right words. " They can be a bit straight-forward from what I hear, when it comes to discipline, but I haven't seen personally. " She finished, continuing to let the water rush over her neck and down her curvy body, though her eyes had strayed a little, noticing Gwen's ass.

Her smile again returned, curling accross her lips. "Oh.. one more thing. It seems mostly every girl here is bisexual, or a lesbian. " She would add on purpose, to see her reaction.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Gwen's eyebrows shot up at this last remark. A school full of lesbians? She knew girls experimented in college, but she hadn't expected anything this extreme!

The British girl had been raised in a conservative upper-class British family, and she had had little contact with "alternative lifestyles." She wondered, not for the first or last time, if coming here had been a mistake.

"Ummm..." Gwen began slowly, something occurring to her, "When you say that, about nearly every girl being...that way...are you including yourself?"

Gwen's arms moved slowly, covering her breasts and pussy with her hands in a way she hoped was subtle. Was she standing next to a lesbian?

Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next