View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Sarah Lang and the Exile (For Rukia ) 

Post Re: Sarah Lang and the Exile (For Rukia )
She heard his voice, and was thankful that he wasn't going to try and shove it into her mouth. She moved slowly, careful as to not jerk against his hand; she didnt want to lose any of her hair. Letting go of his shaft, she eased her head back and lowered her hands to cup her breasts. Easing herself up somewhat, she brung them up to his cock, and placed it inbetween her soft mellons.

She gazed up through the darkness at his figure before looking back down, and pressed her breasts against his cock, moving her upper body back and forth.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Sarah move feel his cock against her firm large melons as she moves back and forth .The Exile hands would sqeeze both of her breasts together by surprise pressing them against his cock .He would caress ,massage and sqeeze her melons as he titfucks her .This will las for about thirty mintues till climax on her face and then on her breasts .
Sarah watches as sense of possilabe getting out this from getting raped .But He is STILL hard after titmassage .THe Exile tells Sarah "Get on your back so I can kiss your flower " in a very commanding tone .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 pm
Profile YIM

Sarah felt his cock buldge against her breasts, and knowing what was about to happen, she closed her eyes. Immidetly she felt a rush of warm, sticky liquid against her lower face, mostly about her mouth, and then the same feeling upon her breasts. Before she could regain her composure though, or do anything from all the cum, he had told her to get on her back. She was really turned on now, and decided to do just what he said. She didnt know he was a monster, he looked humanoid, with the darkness of the room covering most of them both up. She figured he was just a really big guy.

Slowly, she eased onto the bench to lay on her back, with her legs spread slightly. " Just kiss.."

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:10 pm

The Exile would bury his face into Sarah's vagina he would kiss ,lick and suckle on her sweet nectaur .The tougne uskill could teach her prior lovers a thing of two .His hands spread her white thighs .He contitues this oral assault for ten straight mintues .Sarah would start to have mutiple climaxs from this ."Do you only want a kiss there ?.His lips touch her lips both have each other lovejuices on them .A hand would massage her thighs and the hand would rubbing her vagina .Sarah could see his skin he was dark as night and those eyes were so full of control over her .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:19 pm
Profile YIM

Over the next ten minutes, she did indeed have multiple orgasms that shot pleasure through every part of her body. Moans from her mouth echoed throughout the locker room, and perhaps farther. She hoped no one saw her like this, but then again it would save her if they did. By now, though, she had lost control of her arousal.

"Ye..YES. JUST KIS.. no, do what you.. want.. " She fought herself through moans, but finally gave in. A small part of her just wanted this to be over, but most of her was lost to her arousal.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:25 pm

The Exile would push Sarah down and would start to titfuck her .
The movements of his thrusts upon her cleavage is slow at first and would increase alittle at a time.His hands would masage Sarah's face as the Exile would kiss her full senual lips .
He shifts his weight to avoid hurting Sarah ."Are we liking this ?,My Pet ."ask Exile .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:33 pm
Profile YIM

Her eyes remained closed through this entire ordeal, so she had no idea what he looked like, and did not plan to open them no matter what. She could feel herself being rubbed again, though, and the presense of large lips against her own, before kissing him back. Before long, she could feel the same large thickness of his shaft molesting her large breasts again.

"Ye.. yes. " She replied.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Sarah would feel his hammering of her breasts last what feels like Forever .
The Exile would move to prod his vagina in a teasing manner if Sarah wraps her legs around he figures he could get a new sextoy that desired him .The Exile's hands would massage her breasts and buttocks taking turns at each area of Sarah's body could touchkiss .His kissing Sarah 's lips is forceful .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:43 pm
Profile YIM

She.. would NOT wrap her legs anywhere near him, but instead kept them limp to the side of the bench. Her arms did the same, while he continued to molest her body with his hands and such. She continued to make out with him, however, as his kisses were forced upon her.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:46 pm

The kisses would become much more force after each kiss .
His left hand fondles her shapely buttocks and the right hand caress Sarah's right arm .His proding contiutes to tease her vagina .
"Do you want my cock to prod you more ?" ask Exile .Frm his shoulderblades the tendrils would slowly snake out to watch in case Sarah trys to fight back .The tendrils would grab or block depending on her actions .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:03 pm
Profile YIM

Once he had released her lips, she took a deep breath, and replied. "Yes, just do it and get it over with!" She said, but otherwise kept her eyes closed while she enjoyed him rubbing her. She was starting to think this guy wasn't human..

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:10 pm

He lifts Sarah up using his hands gripping her slender wrists above her head and then a tendril would coil around her wrists .He would contiute to kiss her lips and then rake his teeth again on her neck .His cock would slowly enter her vagina .His free hand fondles her anus .
"You being cleanshaved is a real find here .It makes me VERY horney .:

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:23 pm
Profile YIM

She felt herself being raised, marveled partly by this man's strength, but.. something felt wrong, she immedietly felt something coil around her wrists, and instantly knew that whatever this thing was it was not human.. she should have yelled, screamed, kicked, but it would have done no good. She was too far gone in her arousal, and he had her where he wanted anyway. She let out a soft moan as she felt his fingers play with her anus, but moan louder as she felt the tip of his cock penetrate her lower lips.

"Ahh..." She trailed off.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:29 pm

The Exile would use slow strokes into Sarah 's vagina .She would feel TWO more cocks now rub and probe against her lower lips as well.A tendril would slowly enter Sarah's open mouth and starts to squirm down .His powerful hands caress her lovely thights .Two tendrils apread her legs apart at the calves .Three tendrils would play with her breasts the ones playing with her breasts two would rub her erect nipples and the third would go up and down her cleavage .
"Tell me my Dear .I am your first monster ?"asks the Exile .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:37 pm
Profile YIM

Sarahs moans were muffled due to the thing in her mouth, but she simply suckled upon it as she felt more molesting her body. She could feel her wetness continusouly envelope the things cock as it entered in and out of her. She simply nodded her head, not bothering to try and say anything.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next