View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 ~First Night Alone~ (SusanQin) 

Post Re: ~First Night Alone~ (SusanQin)
Susan stood up after Malina. "I'm somewhat nervous myself. Looks like this'll be the first time for us both." She leaned over and quickly kissed the other girl on the lips, resisting an urge to fondle her breast while she was at it. Plenty of time for that once we're in private. "Shall we get going?" she asked with a smile.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:19 pm

Malina's eyes widened at first, but she soon fell deeply into the lock. She frowned slightly, only for a moment, when the connection was broken but she knew they had to contain themselves for just a bit longer. Continuing down the path, she rounded a corner and twisted the door handle. Leaning in, she pressed her shoulder against the wood and placed her empty hand beside her chest. Her sweaty, full breasts pressed against one another while she smiled to Susan. The room was spotless, as she had only entered it once, and Malina hoped deep down that it wouldn't be that way when they were finished. She opened her arm to welcome in her guest.

To anyone watching, it would just appear as two girl's hanging out, but behind the door would be an intense, sweaty dance. When inside, she closed the door and hesistated before locking it as well. "So, where do we start?" She asked, leaning against the door and looking up through her black bangs.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:02 am

Susan turned to the other girl. "I'd guess about here." She again kissed Malina, but this time she didn't feel the need to hold back. Her tongue gently probed Malina's lips, seeking to get between them. Her free hand went to the small of the other girl's back and slowly moved upwards.

Character listing

Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Malina almost pulled back at first, it was all so new to her. But she couldn't stop her body from moving forward. Her hand landed on Susan's hip, running across the fabric and tickling her tender fingertips. Her other limb moved up to softly touch her shoulder and pull the girl toward her begging form to deepen the kiss.

Fingers danced on the small of her back, stimulating the soft skin that poked from under her tight tank. She reached back to assist, lightly grabbing Susan's wrist and pushing up the moist shirt. She had to get these clothes off, the fabric rubbing against her breasts with every breath was pure torture.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:05 am

The other girl had hesitated briefly, causing Susan to worry that she had moved too quickly. Then Malina had moved closer and pulled Susan to her, easing Susan's fears. Their tongues had started an erotic dance as Malina had pulled Susan deeper into the kiss.

She reluctantly broke the kiss as Malina helped slide her tank top up. Clearly, the other girl was impatient to get out of it, and Susan wasn't exactly looking to delay things either. No sooner was Malina's top off than Susan took off her own t-shirt, exposing the plain white bra she was wearing.

Character listing

Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:05 pm

As soon as the light blue fabric was over her head, Malina's breasts bounced down and praised the gods for the oxygen and fresh air. She pulled Susan closer and reached behind her to unsnap the girl's bra. Her squared off nails scraped lightly down her soft arms as she pulled the straps off Susan's arms.

Malina couldn't handle it anymore, she took the initiative and pushed against Susan, walking her to the bed. She lay the girl on her back, never breaking the kiss as their tongues intertwined. Pulling back, Malina smiled innocently down to her. She brought her legs to either side of her pelvis and stradled the girl. Her fingers fumbled with the other's bottoms. "God, I'm so horrible with this..." she whispered softly.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:13 am

As Malina fumbled with her jeans, Susan unfastened the other girl's skirt and tried to work it down her hips.

"God, I'm so horrible with this..."

"I think it's the position," Susan said, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "It might be easier this way..." Without warning, she pulled Malina to her and rolled them both over so that she was now on top. She then lifted her hips up, enabling her to remove Malina's skirt and making it easier for her jeans to be removed.

Character listing

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:16 pm

Malina continued to fail with her partner's button before the girl spoke. Her eyes moved up just in time to see the world tumble and turn around her. The pale girl looked up to Susan with a soft pink blush moving in. Not only did her black panties stand as the only clothing on her, it was clearly visible how ready for this she really was. Though the dark fabric didn't show it, her juices had dampened the lacy fabric between her legs. Propping herself on her elbows, Malina watched the girl remove her pants. She sat up and leaned forward to push away the thin panties, on the other girl, that blocked their progress. Turning to herself, she carefully slid her black thong off her legs and laid back while Susan stradled her.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:08 am

The last barrier between their bodies removed, Susan began to gently massage one of Malina's breasts as she leaned in to kiss her again. After a quick kiss on the lips, she shifted to kiss the other girl below the ear. This was followed by a quick series of kisses down her neck and chest, ending with a prolonged kiss to her unoccupied nipple.

"Mmmmm... You've got a wonderful body," Susan moaned before returning her attention to Malina's breast, licking her areola and sucking her nipple with an intensity that left no doubt just how much she wanted this.

Character listing

Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Malina couldn't hide the moan that escaped when showered in kisses. "Mmmm." A shuddered rushed through her untouched body, as different as the sensations were, they were better than she could have ever imagined. Her fingers curled softly, tickling Susan's sides. She pulled her fingers up the girls back, running her nails softly along the tender flesh. A deep inhale rose her chest, pushing the large globes further to the woman's touch. Her nipples swelled almost instantly under the stimulation, while her lower quarters needed none. While her toes curled, her knee shifted slightly, releasing even more fluids than what had leeked before.

Malina had never been touched by anyone like this, other than herself. Her tender mind and body couldn't handle all of the wonderful attacks. Her, mostly, virgin body crumbled with the minute ticklings and set free another small flood.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:52 am

Feeling the juices trickling out of Malina's cunt against her leg, Susan lifted her mouth from the other girl's breast. "Can't wait, can you, hmmm?" She lifted herself over the other girl, her mouth now poised over Malina's other breast. With a grin, she added, "Neither can I, actually," before her mouth and tongue began to give this one the same attention that they'd given the other one. Her hand, meanwhile, traced its way down Malina's body to her wet sex, where it began to caress the edges of her nether lips.

Character listing

Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:56 am

Malina's cheeks had taken a soft pink from the close proximity and heavy breathing, but Susan's comment only deepened the color. Her eyes had glazed over gently, softening around the edges and watching the girl closely. Her stomach rolled under the tickling touch and forced May to close her eyes tightlly after taking in a short, sharp breath. Her head tipped back, just a bit. Then she felt it, the soft dance playing on her lower lips. Fingers gripped the white sheets, causing ripples in the finely made bed. Her heavy breaths became even more severe as she spread her legs as far as they could go and more.

She felt useless and weak, she couldn't do anything to ease Susan. But at the same time, she didn't want it to stop, she couldn't even if she did. Her body tightened quickly from the attention to her shaved quarters. Somehow, she managed to release the sheets with one of her hands to gently stroke Susan's hair, soon moving down to softly tickle her spine.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:27 am

~(( I kinda forgot my passwords and...well, I'm probably going to post from this account, unless I remember my pass for RaindropsOnRoses ))~

Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:59 am

Susan moaned softly as Malina's fingers brushed her long braid aside and began to caress her back. One of her own fingers gently insinuated itself between Malina's lower lips and started to stimulate her from the inside.

After a few moments of this, Susan lifted her head from the other girl's breast and began a new series of kisses working down Malina's belly to her vagina.

Character listing

Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Each kiss made her stomach muscles pull away from the taunting. Malina traced her finger down following the kisses, when suddenly Susan's fingers became more daring. "Oh, God..." she breathed. The nub hardened under the girl's touch, invoking a soft panting noise from her mouth. She bit her bottom lip softly, pushing her hips up and toward the stimulation. Her body rippled as a wave of bliss washed through her, "Nnhh!" Juices rushed from her hole, further seeping into the bed sheets beneath her.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next