View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Art of the Deal (for Linnis) 

Post The Art of the Deal (for Linnis)
Alucard made its way to the top floor of the dorm building, to the special suites where the Head Girls resided. Alucard was looking for one Head Girl in particular, a teal-haired beauty who had recently obtained the position.

Alucard found Linnis' suite and slipped inside.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:54 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: The Art of the Deal (for Linnis)
Truth to tell, I almost never came here. True, it was much nicer than the rather roomy mass-dorm I had before, but I waited each night in 300 for Sondra's eventual return. Tonight was an exception. I had been granted a certain air of status by the university and decided that in recognition of that, I needed to move at least some of my things in here, to give the room a lived-in feel even though it wasn't my 'home'. "There, that should do. Now, to mess up the bed befitting my reputation," I said with a sly grin. I was wearing a simple blue translucent nightgown with my typical lack of underwear, and was pleasantly surprised by how easily I was able to create an illusion of home in a room I planned to seldom enter.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:01 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard smirked as it heard her words. "A nice little touch indeed," replied Alucard. "And it does fit you." The alien's words sounded as though they had been spoken by several voices at once, speaking in unison as they are blended together.

Alucard's gray body seemed more energetic today, and the alien held a manilla envelope in its left hand.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:05 pm
Profile YIM

Him again? I exercised control over my fear, and subdued it quickly. I remembered though, last time, him consuming me and filling me with lust for the then also abducted Sondra. I was stronger this time. I was the strongest of the women, right? I certainly had had as many of them as any of the hellspawn here, "I do have my reputation to uphold. The 'respect' the ladies have for me is probably what got me this job, after all. A job which lets me negotiate the safety of my wife," I slowly approached the creature and extended a hand, wondering what I was brought.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:19 pm
Profile YIM

"Of course," Alucard said with a smile. Alucard licked its lips as it noted what she was wearing, but chose not to comment on her "clothes." The vast alien did not hand her the envelope, not yet. "So, I have something here that may interest you." The alien took a half-step closer, waving the envelope casually in her direction.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:54 pm
Profile YIM

"What is it, exactly?" I asked, taking a small step closer as well. I was cognizant of the likelihood of a trap in this situation, but still, if it wasn't, I did have to work with these creatures.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:50 pm
Profile YIM

"Well, as always, your reputation precedes you," the alien says. "Given your penchant for enjoying your fellow students, I thought you'd like to see these ones. They are quite... impressive." With that, Alucard hands her the folder, containing the dossiers of Gwenyth Hamilton and Sara Lang, complete with pictures, as well as two weekend Basement detention forms.

"What do you think?" Alucard said.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:07 pm
Profile YIM

She looked over the files and nodded slowly, "Well, they have bigger chests than I go for," she looked over the detention slip, and nodded slowly, then closed her eyes and sighed with resignation, handing back the papers, "And what's the catch?"

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:08 am
Profile YIM

"Well, I'd like to enjoy them too, of course. I figured if you put them in the Basement, we both could have some fun with them."

The alien chuckles as she hands back the papers. "After all, as Head Girl, you have the authority to send them to the Basement. One weekend ought to be enough, I think."

Alucard smirks. "So, do we have a deal?"

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:14 am
Profile YIM

"Right, and I'm associated with you? That's going to make for some lonesome orgies..." I scowled and folded my arms. I was the alpha. The prime student. The strongest. This being would need to work a little, bend a little... just a little. Enough for me to make this a victory. "I want to not be seen as your associate. Whatever you need to do to that end, it's authorized. I mean anything, so enjoy that to your heart's content. And in exchange for me granting you that little nugget, Sondra Van Ryan gains immunity from you following her return."

Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:14 am
Profile YIM

"You drive a hard bargain," Alucard said with a sadistic smirk, "but I suppose we have a deal. I will not do anything to your dear Sondra." The alien set down the detention forms. "I'm certain you can come up with a reason that would merit them getting a weekend visit to the Basement. It shouldn't be hard."

Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:46 am
Profile YIM

"Please... I can cause it," I said with a wave and a wry smile. They weren't really my type, though. It didn't really matter, though, I was reasonably fine with it. I always needed more 'friends'.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:53 am
Profile YIM

"Glad to hear it," Alucard said, its grin growing wider. "You won't need to worry about the two of us being associated, either," the alien said. "All we need to do is work out some sort of schedule. You have your fun with them, and then when you're done, leave them 'unattended,' at which point I come in and, well, you get the idea..."

Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:26 am
Profile YIM

"Well, well. I expected you'd take that as an opportunity to feast upon me again. Thanks for not," I offered a sly grin. Yeah, saying that was probably a mistake, as it likely hadn't occurred to him, but it was worth it in my opinion. Because it felt like a victory. And victory deserved celebration.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:57 pm
Profile YIM

"Actually," Alucard said, "I was going to eat you whether you agreed to the deal or not. I just thought we'd handle business before... pleasure." The grey-skinned behemoth's mouth now stretched impossibly wide in a sadistic grin. "You understand, right?" said the alien as it extended a massive hand in her direction.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:31 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next