View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Kanoe encounter with a fallen god (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: Kanoe encounter with a fallen god (For Kanoe)
"I collect various tomes I find, I happened to have found that one," she answered, eyes narrowing, "And what do you know of a snow mage?"

Was the being referring to Aurora? How could those two have met if she summoned this being just tonight? And what of this mana storm? She could no doubt feel it's power but was it only here because of this being? It was unlikely the school's staff will allow such flashy effects to go on constantly in her dorm room. Would be hard to explain to Claire that they now have a mana storm in their room.

She was reluctant to accept the hand being offered. There was still many questions that needed to be answered now. The witch releases the shadows but continued to channel mana as she takes the large clawed hand in her's.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:29 am

As Kanoe takes the Exile's hand the claws return into the fingers .
"The tome is one of several that was lost or destoryed during the BURNING TIMES you found a great find and the Snow Mage was a woman is known as Aurora and I will answer all questions upon thy mind ,High Priestess "reply Exile with a nod of his head towards her .
Kanoe could it would be hard to read this being's eyes since eyes are mirrors to the soul .
Exile watch Kanoe breathing and holding the Mana ."How you ever been in a Mana storm before ?"asked Exile .

Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:45 am
Profile YIM

With just raw channeling, she was only breathing deeper than usual causing her large breasts to rise and fall slowly. The creature was oddly polite and somehow knew Aurora. The mention of finding a rare find did stroke her ego some but she returned her focus quickly to the matter at hand.

"How do you know Aurora and why do you refer to me as High Priestess?" she asked.

She was becoming more curious. The witch never recalled being a priestess. She does not worship any god. Aurora worhipped Skadhi but that was had to do with that woman's amazon beliefs not her own.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:57 am

"The Snow Mage summoned me eariler I travel across the Sea of Time and Space .You teach Magic a witch is a priestess and High Priestess is a leader in a coven ." reply Exile .
"I would release the Mana you are taking in to much of it will cause your breathing to cause your breasts to pop open of your robes or are you wishing that ?"asked Exile .
He stares at the bracelet made of her hair .

Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:03 am
Profile YIM

"Hmph!" she huffs, tugging at her robes so her chest would be less revealed. The witch continues to channel, not wanting to take anymore risks than she already was. Aurora managed to summon to summon this thing as well? The term priestess and high priestess sounded strange to her but mattered little what she was called.

"And what happened to Aurora?" she asked.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:41 pm

"Aurora is safe .The tantric magics we used created a charm for her to sense supernatural creatures ."Replied the Exile .The onyx eyes would watch Kanoe tugging at her robes ."You ae very beautiful High Priestess"said Exile .
"Aurora found a anicent tome of High Magic that was also thought lost during the Burning Times as well "said Exile as he watched Kanoe's senual body .

Last edited by Princedarkstorm on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:29 pm
Profile YIM

She did not like how the thing was looking at her. It was not making much of a reaction but she could not shake the feeling the being was undressing her with it's eyes. She sighs softly. An ancient tome, she will have to go see Aurora about that.

"I see," she said softly, "If there is nothing else, you can go on your hunt for those monsters and demons then. Doing so would be granting protection to myself."

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:15 pm

“Little Mortal ,I am not a summoned Hell Hound that you order to attack every monsters and demons here for we have not finished the Pact Of Protection ?”said Exile .With a smile “Kanoe ,beautiful High Priestess who is not a Witch Queen cannot order a God to fight but she can ask as the Pact Of Protection requires by the Convent we make then "replied the Exile.
His eyes unblinking watching Kanoe's breasts heave up and down as she breathed."Do you know what the Pact is?"asked Exile .

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:33 pm
Profile YIM

As far as she was concerned, there was no difference between a higher being and a hound drooling for her body. She takes a small step back as she stares at the creature. Kanoe had a bad feeling about this so called pact.

"Whatever it is, it sounds troublesome," she replied, "The tome mentioned no such pact."

Pacts generally require something from both parties. She could only guess what this creature wanted from her.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:23 pm

“The Pact of Protection is written in the Chaldean text on page 250 .”said Exile .As Kanoe reads “The Witch Queen will give the WarBringer a offering of a bracelet made of her hair ,three drops of blood from her or a foe and WarBringer will destroy her Convent’s foes and the Actual Great Rite will be performed if a non WitchQueen attempts to summon or order the WarBringer if may only request his aid or barter something of great value in return for his aid “.
The Exile’s unblinking cold onyx eyes looking at Kanoe.
“If you want to barter then do so. If you try to banish me I can return anytime I give that as a warning .Unlike other planar beings I try to be honorable .”said Exile .In his thoughts “She is very powerful and very brave this one something to admire “.
“It is up to you “replied Exile .His actions with Kanoe barters he waits to hear her offers to him if Kanoe attempts to dismiss him .He will take her body by force then .

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:51 pm
Profile YIM

"You seem to have forgotten your first option," she replied cooly, "Take my orders as a request then. If you refuse, then you have no reason to be here any longer. I have no use for beings that cannot even do what they are meant for."

Wisps of darkness once more caress over her arms. Long strands of raven black hair rise up from her shoulders as if blown by an unknown breeze. She was not fond of the threat of attempting to banish him. Being successful in another summon was enough for her. If the creature did not want to make itself useful, then it has no reason to be here.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:06 pm

“I have forgotten nothing Kanoe of the raven hair I wished only to hear your offers before I chose what monster to slay .Have you ever tried to banish a God before ?”replied the Exile.The wisps of darkness beckon to Kanoe as she readies herself in defense.
“I only now want to know since you are not a WitchQueen .What do you offer to me for slaying your foes?And do you wish this Pact of Protection extends towards your followers ,young High Priestess ?”ask Exile in a soothing tone .
His arms folded in front of watching Kanoe .”I like this one much fire in her “thought Exile .
The Exile stand silent as stone just staring at Kanoe .”The Pact offers you access to my Mana but that is at cost as well .Be advised raven hair Kanoe ,I teach you magics that the World of Man has forgotten and lost if you wish my aid?” said Exile in the soothing tone .
“Aurora of the Nordic used the Mana that I given her during the Actual Great Rite created the powerful earring that she now has “said Exile .”I await thy offer ,Soon to be WitchQueen that could have War God at her side “said Exile .
He offers his hand to her .

Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:25 pm
Profile YIM

She did not release her mana, letting the shadows lick across her arms. How this so called god was acting made her skin crawl. This would not be the first being offering her power and magical teachings and the prices for those others were sometimes higher than she could really afford. But the witch had very little to offer. She was just a slightly above ordinary mortal and a simple college student at that.

"And what could I possibly offer you, a god for such a boon?" she asked cooly.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:28 am

“I desire you ,raven hair Kanoe .I will slay a foe that their only desire is to destroy all life that watches your fellow students but the energy to do so is great and I will seek the comfort of a woman like a True Warroir does .Mars had Venus if you remember your lore .If you wish the Pact once a month I will vist you then .But if wish the protective towards your Convent as their future WitchQueen then once a week for I will be very deadly to thy foes and your Convent as well then or you and one of maidens then once week .”said Exile .
“I will let you see a foe that shows no mercy to all life that is here and they were nearby watching you and your lover Clarice “said Exile .His teeth almost looked very animalistic at this point in talking about the foes .
Using the Mana around the pair he creates images of nagalike beings that only funtction in Creation is rape and death .Those terrible images send shivers down Kanoe’s spine .
“I awaiting your answer ,WitchQueen who can have a WarGod at her side .”Said Exile .

Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:51 am
Profile YIM

The images were vivid and almost real of the strange naga creatures. Their bodies slither in the air in an almost hypnotic fashion. She shuts her eyes to block the vision and looks away.

"How do you know of my lover?" she said quietly, "Even if there are monsters stalking me, how can I really trust you, a being that only desires my body?"

The protection could be useful. To have all the mana flowing about at her call sent a different sort of shiver through her body. Naturally the dark witch wanted power but her own pride had a tendency to keep her from just giving up her body to every being with an offer.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next