View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Kanoe encounter with a fallen god (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: Kanoe encounter with a fallen god (For Kanoe)
A long blissful groan sounds from the trembling woman. Hot seed, drenched in mana filled her being stimulating her insides and the very flow of magic in her body. Drool trickles out of the corner of her mouth as she came a second time, her juices mixing with the molten cum.

Her legs slide off the war god's shoulder, both of them falling spread apart. She felt completely filled inside her womb and somehow even beyond that. The excess oozes out of her sex, pooling with her juices on the floor. The being's mana kept searing inside her veins, providing no rest. Her body was so unbearably hot. She could not think. Tension was building with just his power flowing in her. She needed more, her body was just begging for it.

The sight of the behemoth cock before her lips took her breath away. She found herself wanting it back inside her. Hands press along side her breasts, smothering as much of the massive member with her breass as she could. Eyes flutter and threaten to roll back to whites again as he begins to saw away within her cleavage. Her moans leave her lips parted, accepting the dripping tip into her mouth. Cheeks dimple as she began to suckle slowly, swirling her tongue over the tip.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:04 am

Kanoe suckle upon the WarGod ‘s cock his movements increase as Kanoe feel her breasts bouncing even more .Kanoe would feel of his Mana filled cum even stronger .It was like the passion she gave he returned tenfold !The Exile would give his senual Dark Witch even more pleasure and using his right hand to caress her smooth but sticky vagina and using four of his fingers to fingerbang her .His left hand index and ring finger would poke and caress Kanoe’s anus and then starts to enter that hole as well .
He climax in her hungry mouth his sperm overflows as droplets of pearl colored cum drips down both sides of her cheeks .Her juices dampen carpet more .The room now smells of hot steamy sex .The Mana still fills the room .

Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:42 am
Profile YIM

Her fingers squeezed her soft tit flesh as the being began to thrust into her mouth. The woman's tongue slides along the bottom of the warm member, suckling as much as she could between thrusts. Muffled groans vibrate through the swollen cock as each thrusts causes her chest to heave and her nipples to dance before the god's gaze.

She squirms weakly on the floor as his four fingers continue the work his cock was doing before. With her insides alive and completely sensitized to the touch, her inner walls hungerly clench around the stroking fingers. Kanoe's hips arch off the ground as a finger pushes into her tight little rear.

Kanoe thought she was going to burst into flames at any moment. She was so hot, so needy she could not control herself. Then the god came in her mouth. The hot spunk hit her libido like a battering ram. Mouthfuls of mana enriched fluids ran down her throat and out of the corners of her mouth. Her eyes grew wide and roll back in her head, remaining there as another mind blowing climax tears through her being. It was too much for her to handle. Her body climaxed again and again as she was fed more of his liquid passion.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:22 pm

The Exile would summon his four doppelgangers as they step away from him.They are all aroused from the passion of the Dark Witch’s lust for him .The True Exile would get Kanoe on her knees now and enter her soaked cum filled cunt once again with his cock and squeezing her massive boobs in his powerful hands.
The first doppelganger would be on the floor with Kanoe on his groin riding him giving a double penetration into her pussy .His hands would squeeze her well tone buttocks as he kiss her nipples.
The second doppelganger standing at her right side would have the lust filled Dark Witch give his cock a hand job.
The third doppelganger standing at her left side would mirror his” brother “on the right.
The final doppelganger would place his cock into Kane’s hungry mouth to fill it once more.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:52 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe gasps for air as her body twitches weakly on the floor. Juices pool around her thighs as the climaxes finally pass. Her mind was long gone at this point. Was this what having sex with a god is like?

"Nnngh! Ahhhh!" she groans breathlessly as the thick cock pushes deep into her sex. Her glazed eyes grow wide as a second cock joins the first, stretching her sex painfully to take it all in. She screams in pain as five of the black beings were positioning her to pleasure them all.

Her screams were quickly muffled by another cloned cock filling her mouth and throat. Feeling the power of one god was maddening enough, five was insanity. As the two cocks saw away at her pussy, juices began to gush forth from her weakened body. All the mana bombarding her senses was leading to multiple chain climaxes. She groans and squeals around the mouthful of cock, sucking deeply as the other two take her twitching fingers and guide them to more thick members.

Within moments, all the light fades from Kanoe's eyes becoming blank and lost in the experience. Her body twitches and convulses with each new climax. Her stamina was quickly fading as more of her nectar soaks down the two cocks pounding away at her defeated form. The woman's belly bulges from the size of the two members stretching her insides. But the witch was no longer concerned about appearances or anything at all. She was just a heap of flesh to this being now, meant for sucking and fucking.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4