View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Gwen Moves In (open to students) 

Post Re: Gwen Moves In (open to students)
Diana thought and thought, but only one recurring thought would come into her mind. She hated it, but for now it was all they had. She didn't want Saira to get the wrong idea about her, this wasn't typical Diana. She was normally quite submissive, actually. Rarely dominant. "Well... We could..." Diana was interrupted by a sharp ding as the elevator came back down. She stepped in, waited for Saira and hit the button. The doors shut and Diana turned to Saira again. "We could sexually dominate her... Don't get the wrong idea, though, I'm not normally like this. But I think it's the only way to bring down her ego a bit. Plus, we'll be nice to her after." Diana turned away from Saira, clearly uncomfortable with the plotting.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:48 am

Upstairs, Gwenyth had found her room and opened the door. What luck, to find a couple of girls who recognized her for what she was - someone who deserved to be pampered and treated with respect! She had been afraid this place would force her to do things for herself...but now that she knew these two girls, that should have to happen.

Gwen lounged on her bed with the door open, waiting for the girls to arrive with her luggage. She took off her shoes and began to rub her feet. Hmmm, her feet were sore. Maybe the girls could help with that too!

OOC RP Likes: Domination, humiliation, forced sex, comments on her body, bondage, transformation, breast play and growth, and elaborate mind-fucks.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Saira... slowly nodded at Diana's proposal, though she herself was a bit nervous about the idea. Though then again... there WAS a lack of ways to really give her that kind of sense. In the back of her mind, Saira almost thought it was more morally defensible than, dunno, trying to lure a monster after her or something. Though in the front of her mind there was a bit of a voice asking what the hell she was thinking.

"...I... You... You might be right. I don't know how to start, though. Maybe something'll present itself, then... Er... Eeeah, this is hard to plan out. Let's just play it by ear."

Meanwhile, the elevator continued to run, and it wasn't that much longer until it would reach the top. Maybe... maybe just enough time for a bit more from Diana. But then? Then the two would-be conspirators would have to have some kind of gameplan.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:17 am

Diana looked nervously at the little arrow pointing at where they were. "Don't worry. We'll figure it out. Let's try... Ngh, alright, how about this. We come into the room, put down her luggages and start asking her about her past, try to get her to open up. As she does that, one of us can mention that we were magicians. We'll show her an escape trick, tie her to her bed and.. voila. We have ourselves a captive." Diana could feel a small ping of guilt, but knew that this had to be done. Someone had to undo this girl's pompous attitude. The elevator dinged. Diana pointed to herself, suggesting that she'd be the magician, nodded and picked up the suitcase before walking out. She saw the open door and walked to it, bearing the suitcase. She put it down. "Whew! Heavy stuff. So, how was your trip to Shokushu?"

Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:23 am

"Oh, you're here at last!" Gwen said, a note in her voice that implied she was disappointed in how long the girls took. When Diana put the suitcase on the floor, Gwen said, "You can just put that in the closet, please. Thank you ever so much!"

"My trip was quite long - although I fell asleep for most of it, it certainly seemed like a very long time. And carrying those suitcases hurt my poor feet," she said, rubbing her sock-clad feet a little. "Thank heavens I found you two helpers."

OOC RP Likes: Domination, humiliation, forced sex, comments on her body, bondage, transformation, breast play and growth, and elaborate mind-fucks.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Saira moved into the room, wandering around the stuff in the room to put the suitcase in the closet. And yes, it was heavy. No, she didn't really want to be talked to the way she did when they walked in... But... if Diana was right, she'd have to do this. So, with a... smile, Saira walked back to the middle of the room and looked over at Gwen.

"So... How'd you end up here? In my case, my family thought it'd be a good place to send me. They were a little afraid that in a coed population like the one in Harvard would be bad for me or something... They're a little traditional about these kinds of things and I didn't have enough money on my own to argue. I bet you have a nicer story than that, though!"

She did slightly glance over at Diana...

Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:27 am

Diana did the same, following Saira's example and putting down the heavy luggage in the closet. She walked back to the bed and flanked Gwen on the other side. Diana noticed what Gwen's hands were doing, massaging her feet. There is no way, not even if hell freezes over. Diana then looked up and saw Saira glance at her. She sighed and slyly nodded at her. Another pang of guilt sparked in Diana's mind and she managed to suppress it. This was for Gwen's own good. "Come on, do tell!"

Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:57 am

"Oh, well, I've always attended prestigious private academies, and so when it came time to pick a school, that's what I was looking for. My parents suggested that this one would be a good change for me, being far away from home." And away from the prying eyes and lustful glances of everyone I left behind, Gwen thought to herself.

She had agreed to attend Shokushu mainly due to its isolation. Changing in what seemed like an instant from a flat-as-a-board bookworm into the bustiest girl in her school had caused a lot of unwanted attention and jealousy, and she had needed to get out.

"I'll miss home, to be sure, but with you two helping me out I'm sure I'll be very comfortable here!" Gwen glanced meaningfully at her aching feet again, hoping the girls would offer a massage.

Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:17 pm

Diana could tell what Gwen was suggesting and was not impressed. She looked up at Saira again and gave her a wink, sort of a "nudge" of sorts to start telling the story of how Diana was a magician of some sort. She was getting really tired, really fast of this girl's "high and mighty" attitude towards them. Diana crossed her legs and pretended not to notice Gwen's suggestive staring at her feet. Diana didn't care if she had spot lights for eyes, her hands were staying away from those feet.

(Sorry if it seems a little harsh, nothing personal. Character is just a little sensitive...)

Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Saira paused for a second, mouthing something subtly, before blinking. She was struggling to come up with the right way to say this. While she didn't quite know if the other girl's plan was quite a good idea... The fact that Gwen didn't seem to ever register Saira's attempt to come off as an equal irked her. Maybe it was because she implied too much parental control? Control...

..With a brief gulp, Saira realized that Diana might actually have a point. Closing her eyes for a second to gather the will to put on a good act, Saira let herself smile again, also ignoring those feet. Oh hell no she wouldn't do that.

"...You know, we could be a bit more helpful than just moving your stuff. Did you know that Diana here knows some pretty good magic tricks? I've even helped out as her assistant a few times! It'd be fun~ Now Diana, if you were to do a trick for her, which would it be, hm?"

Saira was doing something she normally wouldn't - trying to come off as cute and endearing. The hope was that she'd seem - for the moment - appropriately 'docile' or 'servile' or whatever it was Gwen wanted them to be.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:56 am

Gwen smiled and clapped her hands, pleased at the news she had just heard. "A magician, really? That sounds splendid! I do love a good performance. You will show me, won't you? At once, you must show me at once!"

The busty Brit settled back on her new bed, looking expectantly at the two girls. She was falling more and more into her home behavior by the moment, not even realizing how bossy she was coming across.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2