View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Subject Matter Expert (Natsumi Seri) 

Post Re: Subject Matter Expert (Natsumi Seri)
Kathleen's body finally went limp, her legs falling arms stretched out at her side Natsumi's hand still deep insider her stroking her as she came down from her high. As the wetness stopped flowing for her pussy and her breasts milk dribbled to a stop, she shuddered one last time before pushing Natsumi handout of her pussy with her inner muscles.

She carefully got up, sore as all hell but positively glowing. "You're a natural, Sexy," she said warmly. She kissed Natsumi gain, another slow, passionate kiss, and held her tightly, pressing their massive breast against each other. They slid over and ain't each other easily and silkily, lubed by the breast milk still coating Kathleen's chest.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:34 am

Not breaking the kiss, Natsumi backed to the couch, laying down and bringing her mentor to lay on top of her. "That was fun." she said, pinching her mentor's nipples playfully. "I would be happy to learn from you anytime." giggling as she grabbed her own breasts and began to rub them against her teacher's.

Natsumi and Iseria

Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:22 pm

'"Mmmm," Kathleen purred. "That's good, because I have so much to teach you." She yawned, once. "Sorry, she said," blushing. I was already half asleep when I came out her before, and you wore me out!" She giggled and slid her legs up and down Natsumi's legs, even as she enjoyed the feeling of their beats rubbing together. "You better watch out tomorrow, though. I'm gonna --" she stopped suddenly, then smiled. "Nah, I'll let it be a surprise."

She lay her head down on Natsumi's shoulders, sighing contgely. With one hand, she slid her middle two fingers inside her lover, then relaxed her body, yawned once more and stated to drift off...

Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:46 pm

Drifting off to sleep herself Natsumi could only wonder what the other students would think when they came upon the two of us laying naked on the couch, soaked with milk and each other's cum.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:02 am

Far too soon, it seemed, they had a chance to find out.

Someone gasped. "Oh my god!" yelled someone else. Kathleen slept through all of it until some ones yelled. "Look at these nasty sluts!"

Her eyes creaked open. Daylight was flooding the common room, which smelled of sex and warm milk. The couch was surrounded by other girls staring at her and Natsumi.

"Oh c'mon," Kathleen yawned. "This isn't the worse thing you've seen since you got here."

Several of the girls shut up at at that.

Kathleen's fingers were still inside Natsumi, so she jilled her awake. "Wakey, wakey, sexy," she said. "We've got an audience."

Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:18 pm

"Hmm? Ahhh" Natsumi moaned, waking up as she felt her mentor's fingers move inside her. "Hey girls, Like what you see?" she said to the girl's surrounding them.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:15 pm

"As long as they're here, lets give 'em a show," Kathleen whispered in Natsumi's ear. She slid her fingers out of her students pussy, then lifted herself up on the couch, slid up Natsumi's body slightly, the lowered herself again so that her right nipple was pressed against her lips.

She cradled Natsumi's head close to her. "Drink from me, Sexy," she commanded.

It would be some time before they left, and by then, it seemed like the whole student body had seen them on the couch.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3