View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:10 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Addiction (Natsuki) 

Post Re: Addiction (Natsuki)
Kanoe eyes widen as she watches the nurse gag and suddenly fall limp. If it were not for Natsuki's words, she would have assumed the worst though she may think that anyway at this point. She shivers again, gasping softly as the venom continues to course through her veins. It did not feel like an aphrodisiac. The venom was not directly arousing her body but rather just waking up every part of her being. The heat that was already bubbling within her body immediately took advantage of her aware body as juices began soaking her inner walls and moistening her netherlips. She felt her breasts swelling, pulsing rapidly as her nipples harden and begin to throb. Every flick of the woman's tongue sent jolts of through her breast like it were electricity.

The witch nearly swoons as her nipples were pinched. The brief sting of pain to her rear was now just a gentle warmth as the being strokes her tender bottom. Her nipples were darkened, engorged with blood and something else. A few pinches and faint bead of milk began to drip from the student's teat. Kanoe had not noticed, dealing with the sensations inside her body and her own emotional struggles. She was brought immediately to attention as her own hair began to grow and slither over her body.

"N-No! Please! N-Not this!" she whimpers. Her eyes were wide as she remembers what Natsuki had done to her body with the ropes back in the gym. The witch struggles but it was useless trying to fight her own hair. Her heavy orbs were thrusted outwards as stands of hair wrap tightly around their base. Her thighs quiver as her netherlips were slowly spread apart, exposing her dripping walls to the cool air. Juices began to trickle lightly down her thighs and soaked into the hair. The venom was keeping her ripe and ready for the woman.

Tears begin to water in her eyes. She broke before this woman before and she knew resisting would only make the fall all the more painful. Perhaps it would be better to give in. But will it really make a difference?

"My...My body feels strange.." she says softly as her awakened breasts now felt heavy against her chest now full with milk, "What..What will you do with me if I...ask?"

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:06 am

Kanoe’s hair billowed about, the sweaty tendrils taking on a lazy pattern of motion such that the witch appeared almost to be underwater. Like soft brushes her hair swept over her, tickling the length of her spine, trailing soaked strands through her sweat. Individual strands separated from the mass to outline her navel, to flicker upon her lips, upon the inside arch of her neck, as fleeting and intangible as ghosts. The braids were more substantial, smooth and coiled into hard lengths. She could make out the texture of them biting into the bases of her breasts, winding themselves, knotting until the thin cords were nearly covered by an overflow of flesh. Her cleft withstood the harshness of the hair rope slithering between labia, pulled deep enough to bruise. The hair drank up the musk of her arousal, making her itch inside.

Natsuki remained perched on nothing, ankles crossed girlishly, unmindful of her own nudity. Kanoe made mewling, pitiful sounds. To Natsuki’s ears the unintended noises Kanoe made was something to be deciphered. This soft moan was an admission of pleasure, faltering from reluctance. A whimper verging on tears spelled out a story of shame in defilement, a condensed tragedy. Her husky breath let slip secret expectations. Natsuki amused herself by directing Kanoe’s hair to perform odd contortions, sending single threads toward her dripping teats. Kanoe would feel the hairs creeping into the crowns, each slim enough to enter the miniscule ducts and follow the course of her milk. Natsuki smirked, seeing the black strands vanishing into her, sure the sensation would be discomfiting.

“Of course your body feels strange Kanoe, but it’s harmless. I’d endeavor to enjoy it, if I were you. You aren’t often so inescapably conscious of yourself, are you? As for my intentions, I’m not surprised you asked, but why should I impose upon our entertainment by planning out the details? You know what I desire, in a general way. Or at least, I would hope you do.” Still sitting, Natsuki reached out her hand, taking the hairs that had burrowed into Kanoe’s nipples. She tugged slowly, the hairs withdrawing with resistance. “But more important than my plans for you is what I’m willing to offer. I wouldn’t be so callous as to ignore my playmate’s desires.”

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:49 pm
Profile YIM

"Nngh.." she struggles as the hair continues to spread like a web over her body. Tiny strands sink into her nipples causing them to throb and pulse rapidly in discomfort. Her own hair felt rough like coils of rope against her skin as the scene back in the gym begins to repeat itself in a different design. The witch groans as the hair grinds against her breasts, tightening more and more as more slide along her spread netherlips.

She knew this was not going to stop. The witch had to make a request from this being. She could not ask to be let go. Even if the request was accepted, she would have to find Natsuki again to feed her addiction to the vile seed. No, she had to stay. Her body trembles as her body continues to produce copius amounts of breast milk and sexual juices. Never before has her body been so ripe and ready to be taken. After some thought and struggle within herself, she knew there was only one thing she would want from this woman.

"Please, return my hair back to normal and..." she bites her lip, keeping her gaze lowered, "pleasure me yourself. I..I would rather you do it than...ropes and...hair..."

Milk leaks gently from her swollen nipples as the hairs were pulled from them. The being was beautiful and knew how to pleasure her body. She would rather be taken by something at least looking human rather than inanimate objects. The witch did not want to admit this but her body was feeling it was going to burst at any moment from the lingering sexual tension building in her body. There was no escaping. She might as well try to choose her fate.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Kanoe sifted through her thoughts before answering, withdrawn into herself. Natsuki felt a similar agony of lust toward Kanoe, but to her the agony of heat and need was a beautiful, glorious state of being. She was not lost in a haze of sensation, but instead her mind wandered among a sensual garden of delights. She savored the quivering weakness curled up in her gut. A carnal energy collected in her heart, and every thudding beat squeezed upon it, compressing her desire to an explosive core. She had the impression that she was baiting death, making Natsuki vitally aware of every inch of skin and every drop of coursing blood. Kanoe was a vision of sex, her anatomy exaggerated and displayed to salacious effect. But the most voluptuously enticing aspect of Natsuki’s inner turmoil was the heightened readiness she felt as she waited for Kanoe’s response, hoping for the moment of surrender that would truly fulfill her, fearing it was not yet to come. And then, the witch began to speak. Natsuki’s anticipation quickened, held painfully, and finally erupted in a cascade of relief and ecstasy as Kanoe demurely requested her ministrations.

“Oh! Kanoe! Kanoe Kanoe….” Kanoe was in her arms, hair unraveling from her pale body. Natsuki squealed, every bit the schoolgirl, a curious role reversal. She drowned Kanoe in happy kisses, and fondled her ceaselessly, as if she wished to touch her in every place, so that her hands moved busily to experience what the sultry spellcaster offered. Natsuki gasped and groaned, laughing and plastering herself against her. “You really mean it, don’t you sweetheart?” Natsuki sprang forward, clasping Kanoe’s hand. “Come with me to your bedroom. I’m glad you’ve made your decision Kanoe honey.” She bit her lip impishly, and flung herself back at the witch in a giddy bound. “Oh but first, some added incentive for you.” Her tongue quested out, lapping against one of the wounds she had inflicted on Kanoe’s breast. Giving a sigh of contentment, she took a frothing nipple into her mouth. She sucked for a few seconds, summoning milk into the bud until it bulged into inflamed prominence, then champed down. Once more her teeth penetrated, sinking in to unleash a dose of venom. Natsuki pulled away to admire her work, then swiftly struck at the other, heedless of the pain her teeth caused. As Kanoe reeled, Natsuki knelt wantonly, and enveloped Kanoe’s cunt with her lips. Needle fangs stung the supple, aching mound. And then Natsuki was no longer there. Only the echoes of her mirth resounded through the stairwell, and a parting message. “Come to me quickly, Kanoe, my passion, my pet.”

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:29 pm
Profile YIM

She did not expect such a reaction from Natsuki. To her it was giving and granting the woman her wish. Her request was granted. Her hair began to unravel and recede back it's natural length. The freedom was brief as the strange being had already grabbed hold of her, kissing her all over in an almost giddy embrace. Hands pinch and squeeze various soft spots over Kanoe's body, bringing forth soft gasps and squeaks of shock. She felt her insides bubbling from the constant fondling. It was like this monster was like a normal young woman all of the sudden. Her cheeks were blushing faintly by the time Natsuki pulled away, holding her hand before her.

She gasps as the puffing wound on her breast was slowly licked. It stung only slightly as a rippling sensations rolls forth in soft waves from the tender wound. Her hands squeeze Natsuki's upper arms as the woman closed in on her swollen nipple. Her knees became weak as a few deep sucks brought forth a stream of milk to the woman's awaiting lips. Kanoe's eyes flutter briefly, her breasts even more tender now swollen with both heated blood and warm milk. The moment of reverie was quickly interrupted by those sharp teeth as they sink right into her nipple.

"Ahhhnnn....Nat..Natsuki!" her body arches slightly, thrusting her heavy breasts outward as the woman held tightly to her tender nub. Venom pumped into her body, setting her body on fire with need. Another cry sounds as her other nipple was attacked. Blood and milk flow down her damaged tit, her body unable to take all the fluids it was producing now. The sensations were nothing she ever experienced before. The venom was not arousing her but her body was acting like she were aroused and continues to produce more juices and milk. Unique feelings leave the witch in a daze as Natsuki moves lower to strike on final spot.

Kanoe fell to her knees as three doses of fresh venom wrecks havoc on her system. Juices flowed like a river down her trembling thighs. Milk trickled freely from both her engorged and enflamed tits. The witch sat there panting heavily. She felt like she was cumming already from all the juices flowing from her body. After several attempts, she managed to get back onto her shaking legs. The student gave a final look at the unconcious nurse, knowing that woman is probably safest here than anywhere else.

She stumbles back up the stairs and down the hall. Kanoe did not want to keep the being waiting on her. A trail of nectar soaks into the carpeted floor as she makes her way to her dorm room. Occasionally her body would stop and shudder as if on the edge of a blissful release only to be teased with another wave of flowing sexual juices. Her door was still unlocked when she finally reached her room and slowly pushes inside, letting it shut behind her and seal her to her fate.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:46 pm

The door shut firmly, saving Kanoe from the danger that one of the island’s other nonhuman denizens or one of the school prefects might accost her. Modesty ceased to be a strong concern, eclipsed by the raging activity of her own body. By this point the on her face had become a crust of broken flakes, layering her scarlet skin like shed scales. Hot milk had dribbled down her abdomen, filling in her navel with its richness. Snowy white rivulets streamed down her quaking stomach. The dripping of her cunt had greased her the length of her legs from her inner thighs to the backs of her knees, and even farther, to her calves and ankles. Natsuki did not present herself. However, Kanoe could dimly detect the sound of running water from the bathroom.

The lights were switched on without warning. Natsuki was nowhere to be seen. The bed was made, Kanoe saw, more perfectly than it had ever been before. If not for Kanoe’s condition, the carpet would be spotless. The bathroom door was ajar, letting the witch hear the pattering of water from the shower faucet. Faint wisps of steam issued from the crack, making dew upon skin already made wet. Upon her nightstand there was a tall stemmed glass of elegant design, with a deep, wide cup in the shape of a tulip. The vessel was as massive as it was elegant, surely requiring two hands to lift if full. It certainly did not belong in her room. There was a scent of lilac and ginger. She owned no soap or shampoo with such a scent, but the spicy aroma suffused the air. Before her eyes the door swung wider in invitation.

“Come and bathe Kanoe.” Natsuki’s voice emanated musically in the room. “Relax yourself. Your room is tidy. The bathroom is stocked with new perfumes, lotions, and oils. I hope you enjoy them.”

Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:58 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe was panting softly as she leans up against the door, using it for support. Her body felt heavy, sluggish. Every step and motion sent her loins shuddering as more juices trickle down her oiled thighs. Her eyes had a cloudy look to them, taking several blinks to register all the strange changes to her room.

She thought she had the wrong room at first. The witch never recalled her room to be so lavished with elegant glassware. The smell of lilacs were in the air as it mixes in with the steam flowing from her bathroom door. Kanoe did not see Natsuki anywhere. How did this being change her room so quickly? A foolish question, everytime she thought she seen it all this woman continues to break limits and barriers like they were never there.

The door swings open, beackoning the witch to enter. Dried seed was sticking to her glistening pale body. Her hair was disheveled and sticking to the cum on her body. The student's breasts were pulsing rapidly with her heartbeat, sending wild tingling sensations from the tips of her nipples all the way to her well endowed chest. The venom had left her breasts full and enlarged to another cup size. A groan leaves her lips as her hands slide over the tender orbs. A gentle squeeze causes milk to squirt and jet out onto the floor before her. The brief release of tension nearly made Kanoe swoon and cream right then and there. Only Natsuki's disembodied voice brought some sense back into her body. A bath sounded soooo good right now.

The witch nods in compliance as she sways over to the open door. Her heavy jugs bounce and sway enticingly as she takes long shuddering breaths, the venom still keeping her nice and juicy.

"Y-You did all this?" she mumbles to herself as she enters.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:50 am

“That must have felt ravishing.” The disembodied voice commented. Kanoe tottered to an upright position, recovering faintly from the spray of milk that had burst from her breast. The witch’s eyes were filmed over, her eyelids drooping, but she fought for consciousness, making her way with halting steps to the bathroom. It was no easy goal, for her tits were now a considerable burden. It was necessary to lean forward to maintain balance, plodding on legs that threatened to give with every jolt she received from her pendulous breasts. When her orbs swung, their weight tugged upon her chest painfully, and milk splashed out from them.

“You noticed Kanoe, what I did with your room? I wanted to welcome you to a den of comfort, precious girl. I trust you approve of my decorations.” Natsuki’s voice echoed from the walls, sourceless. “It’s not far now Kanoe. Just come a few more steps.” Kanoe’s feet met bare tile, and she crossed the threshold into the bathroom. Steam was gathered sumptuously here, curling around the bathroom. The mirror was frosted in dew, giving back only a blurred impression of the naked student. The scent of flowers was wholly inescapable, and wholly sweet, sharpened by the hint of ginger. Natsuki’s redecorations were apparent here as well. The countertops overflowed with bathing products in glass and plastic bottles. Crystal perfume vessels composed of sharp angles towered over a menagerie of creams, lotions, massage oils, and soaps. All were expensive, sporting unfamiliar labels. Cloths and sponges were stacked in a neat pile in the corner, and the towels on the rack had been replaced with opulent pink substitutes, monogrammed with a cursive K. “No need to stand on ceremony Kanoe. The shower is already warm and running. You don’t mind if I watch, do you sweetheart? Oh. Wait a moment.” Natsuki’s voice drew close at the last, and then a Kanoe’s breasts lifted in the air. She could feel Natsuki’s flawless palms cupping them, though she could see nothing until Natsuki began to rub, at which point she could make out the outline of a hand upon each of her abundant endowments. This treatment lasted only a while, and the disembodied voice purred. Kanoe’s clitoris was pinched roughly, and then she was left alone. “You’ve plumped well Kanoe. Go ahead now. Wash yourself.”

Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:42 am
Profile YIM

Den of comfort, it sounded very pleasant in her state of mind. But at this point she was far past the point of needed just rest. She needed much more than that. She needed...relief. One foot after the other, the dark witch followed the being's directions. The heavy scent of various perfumes and soaps was in the air as the steam covers Kanoe's body in a light sheen of dew and sweat. Her unfocused eyes glaze over her sink and mirror. It was probably better that the student could not see herself in the mirror, a mess would be an understatement of Kanoe's current condition.

Kanoe did not have time to look at all the changes Natsuki had made in the steamy room before she heard the woman call to her again. The voice felt like the being was next to her. She nearly stumbled backwards at the sudden touch to her breasts. The heavy orbs were slowly lifted. A low moan escapes her as she feels her breasts are weighted and squeezed. She could almost feel the milk sloshing inside her swollen mammaries. Just the gentle lifts and motions felt good to Kanoe. She soon found herself leaning against the wall. If this was what giving in meant, she was more than willing to...

"Ahhn!" Kanoe's body jolts as her swollen clit was pinched. She could feel the thick bundle of nerves twitcing violently from the sudden attack. Her loins shudder as her insides slowly begin to contract hungerly. Her body could not take much more of this. The only question was which was going to break first her body or her mind?

"Y-Yes...Natsuki," she replies to the voice. She was already in the nude so the witch slowly walks over to the shower, using the wall for support and to keep her body steady. With a long satisfying sigh, she steps inside the shower letting the hot waters cascade over her luscious form.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:03 am

The shower gushed over Kanoe, the droplets coming down upon her in a torrent. The heat shocked her body when she stepped underneath the spout, but gradually it seeped into her muscles until they loosened and grew slack. Leaning with two hands against the tiles, the witch stood still, just allowing the flow to cleanse her. The water on her face softened the mask of sperm and broke it apart, sweeping the fragments away. Her sweaty hair straightened, hanging, water pouring from the ends. The milk that was soiling her disappeared into the drain below. Kanoe dwelt in a chamber of steam and water, surrounded in warmth. Though the grime and grease was sloughing from her, it remained impossible to forget the carnal state she had been forced to endure. Her breasts resounded from the pattering of droplets crashing into them. They were unnaturally soft, dimpling even under that light impact. If her nipples crossed the spray, it was as if they were suddenly stroked. Water ran down her stomach, trickling between her sex lips, where the little pioneer that was boldly peeking its head out from its hood found water rippling over it.

“Don’t forget Kanoe. Standing in the water is not enough to get truly clean.” A cloth found its way into the witch’s palm, already richly lathered in lotion. Cinnamon wafted up to tickle her nose, and she spied a bottle of vanilla shampoo settle down onto a small shelf. “Or is it too much for you?” Natsuki’s concerned voice spoke directly into her ear, and Kanoe’s back reflexively tensed with the knowledge that the invisible being was present in the shower with her. “Would you prefer if I were to wash you, Kanoe dear? I’d be delighted to do that for you pet, if you promise you’ll return the favor. But it’s up to you. I’m content to admire you from afar.” It seemed that the urge to play with the witch was irresistible, because washing or not, Kanoe began to detect kisses fluttering over her back, and a plush chest kneading over her back. Her spine tingled with the chorus of kisses.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:16 am
Profile YIM

Hot waters soak into her tense muscles forcing them to slowly stretch and relax. The soils of her encounter earlier flow down her body becoming a faint memory. The cascade of water strokes down her heavy breasts and swollen nipples like a lover's caress, gently goading small drops of milk from her engorged teats. Her eyes close as she lets the shower wash away any worry she may have. She was in heaven.

Fingers close around the soft wash cloth, letting the suds out between her fingers. Her cheeks blush faintly at the tender attention this being was giving her. Memories of being called a pet and being teased and abused continue to fade into the back of her clouded mind, smothered in the scent of cinnamon. A soft sigh sounds from the witch as she drags the cloth over shoulders and around her neck. Soft kisses up and down her spine sent sparks of electricity through her being. Her heart began to race as she felt the two perfect orbs of Natsuki pressing up against her back. Kanoe's body quivers as the cloth began to wash and lather lower, now stroking over her swollen mammaries. She could almost feel each individual thread stroking over the soft pillowy flesh. The student found herself lingering over her chest, stroking slow circles as she lets the flow down between her cleavage. A soft squeeze sent milk squirting out, sounding a soft moan as she leans back heavier against the unseen being. Her breathing grew more and more ragged as she stimulated her already aroused chest. Her other hand slides along her smooth belly. Tiny drops from the shower would hit their mark right at her swollen and throbbing clit causing the tender nub to throb and spasm. Her knees wobble for a moment as her free hand trembles. She wanted to touch herself so badly.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:34 pm

The stream from the showerhead was interrupted at the point Kanoe’s clitty demanded her attention. Kanoe could see the cascade splattering into mist around a feminine outline that must be Natsuki. The water served to partially reveal her, following her contours to form a hollow suggestive of her shape, with a sheet droplets suspended in the air as if against glass. Without the distraction of actual flesh beneath the rivulets, the patterns of flowing water were starkly apparent, beautiful, if a bit preternatural. Kanoe herself experienced a push upon her breasts, and the rivulets shifted as she was forced a step or two back. “No no, Kanoe. None of that, not yet. You’re in her to get yourself clean, not to get yourself off. You should know I want to do that for you myself.” The impression of Natsuki’s figure shifted, collapsing at the top as she moved forward. Her breath played over Kanoe, and the washcloth was delicately slid out of her grip. “I’ve decided to wash you after all Kanoe.” Natsuki’s voice announced coyly. “You’d stay here as long as I let you, but I have other plans. So you just lean back and surrender yourself to my hands.”

The pink cloth draped itself open, a relief carving of fingers appearing in the surface. A filigree of soapy spheres was soon painted over Kanoe’s flexing stomach. The glimmering froth spread along her steadily, gliding over her supple arms, winding in concentric circles around the width of her hips and sinking to surround her thighs. The washing was thorough, and Kanoe could feel the hand through the cloth scrubbing her with vigor. Her greedy tits and hot, hungry slit received their own share of attention, but Natsuki scrupulously avoided lingering, pausing only to rub and fondle enough to keep her appreciative and eager. After the student’s entire person gleamed with soap, the shampoo bottle began to hover, opening to dribble onto her head. Natsuki’s ghostly fingers combed and petted Kanoe’s hair until the raven locks were as steeped in the vanilla shampoo. She began to hum, her melodic voice rising in the warm fog. Natsuki rinsed her as well, never ceasing her wordless song, until the last drop of lotion was gone from Kanoe’s skin.

“Will you wash me now Kanoe darling?” Natsuki asked, stepping from Kanoe’s back in all her immaculate glory. Her hair was like dark honey from the wet. She posed for Kanoe daintily, assuming a bashful tilt of the head.

Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:41 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe whimpers as she felt the gentle strokes of water suddenly become blocked by the unseen woman. Hand prints form over her breasts as she is forced backwards, milk squirting out and dripping onto the invisible being before her. She nearly pouts when told to focus on cleaning. Her fingers were twitching aching to touch herself.

With blushing cheeks, the witch nods her head in compliance. She was ready to surrender for just about anything now. The witch closes her eyes, letting out soft breaths as the lathered cloth spreads and begins scrubbing her body gently. Natsuki's body protected her from the relentless droplets of water as the being tenderly focuses on each and every part of her body. Her head rolls from side to side as the rag drags over her neck and shoulders. Kanoe's breath caught in her throat for the short moments the woman's hand strokes and rubs her swollen orbs. They glisten with soap, cleaned for all but the slow trickle of milk dribbling from her teats. Fingers tease along her pale thighs, stroking between long enough to make her loins quiver and twitch. Her hips try to grind into the woman's hand only to feel it pull away and move elsewhere. She whimpers in sexual frustration. It all felt wonderful but she wanted more, much more.

She sighs, leaning towards the woman's touch as her long raven black hair was soaked in shampoo. The scent of vanilla filled her senses, further soothing the witch. All her worries began to wash away as the soft humming tune fills the shower. Was this what giving in was like? Why did she not do this sooner?

Opening her eyes to Natsuki's voice, she found herself gaping at the glistening beauty before her. Without the tortures and strange powers, the being before her was just like a perfect human female. She found herself blushing like a school girl as she accepts the cloth and begins to lather it with soap. Her hand trembles as she reaches out and began stroking the woman's breasts. The cloth slides upwards to Natsuki's neck and shoulders, pulling away from the more alluring parts of the body. She tried to keep focus on just cleaning but still she lingered on the woman's tender netherlips, her clit, those firm breasts. Kanoe lets out another content sigh as she does her best to mimic the being's attentions.

Once she finishes shampooing the woman's hair, Kanoe pulls the shower head off the wall and slowly runs it above Natsuki's glistening form. She lets the soapy suds and shampoo was away and sets the shower head back where it belongs. Backing away slowly, she lowers her gaze. Her cheeks still blushing.

"Did...Did I do well?" she asks.

Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:33 am

It was predictable that Kanoe wanted to wash her breasts first, Natsuki thought with amusement. She reminded her of a human boy during his first sexual experience, intent upon getting breasts into his curious hands. Except that Kanoe’s hands were much more skillful, much more willing to please, and the look in her eyes was nothing like that innocent boy’s. Natsuki tilted back her head to sigh at the sensation the witch’s kneading fingers triggered, and offered her chest up, cupping them in her own hands like waiting gifts that Kanoe did not hesitate to accept. She glanced at the girl through her lashes, pleased to find that her pale pet mouth was agape at her beauty. Kanoe’s red face was the sincerest of compliments, and Natsuki’s own cheeks flamed from the special bliss that only honest flattery could provoke. She moaned as Kanoe reluctantly withdrew to wash the rest of her, indulging herself with a sinuous twisting of her hips. It didn’t take long for her pet to recognize her invitation, and soon she was squirming lustily against the witch’s hand, dragging her engorged clit across the ridges of her fingers and the creamy washrag. She gasped. She groaned. Kanoe had rediscovered her breasts, to Natsuki’s approval, and proceeded to renew Natsuki’s former passion. By the time Kanoe abandoned her she was limp with pleasure, alive with a molten ache that she relished. She was ready to take this winsome little witch once again. Instead of answering Kanoe’s timid question, she covered Kanoe’s mouth in hers, embracing her hard. Milk shot into the valley of her own breasts, partially ruining all their work at cleaning themselves, but she was far too captivated by Kanoe’s warm lips and firm tongue. Kanoe was ripe in her arms, brimming with juice.

“Good enough sweetheart, you did good enough. I’ll let you practice on me often in the future. Doesn’t that sound wonderful?” Reaching back, Natsuki turned the shower’s knob, and the flow of water ceased. She led Kanoe by the hand, marveling at the sight of what her venom had wrought in the student, at how flush and mature her heavy breasts looked, at the flaring of her round hips, at her healthy, vibrant white skin. “Look how you’ve blossomed under my influence Kanoe!” Natsuki gushed, and used a towel to wipe the dew from the mirror. She positioned her pet by the hips until she stood before the looking glass, Natsuki’s own fragile arms looping her waist. Natsuki selected a perfume, squeezing its bulb. The atomizer exhaled a plume of light, musky fragrance that clung to Kanoe’s body. Female musk, the scent of a female’s skin, heightened out of proportion. Another dose was sprayed onto Kanoe’s dripping hair. “Beautiful.” Natsuki patted the woman’s behind. “Go into your room now, won’t you? And get dressed. You’ll see that I’ve added a few articles to your wardrobe, items ladylike or wicked. I’ll let you choose one for each of us.”

Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:02 am
Profile YIM

The being reacted like an ordinary woman. Natsuki groans, moans, blushes and shivers from Kanoe's touch as if she were human. She found herself smiling faintly at all the reactions. The creature seemed pleased with the witch.

Before she could gather her thoughts further, Natsuki answered her question with a deep passionate kiss. A muffled squeal sounds from the student as she squirms. Their breasts mash and mold together causing more of her precious milk to squirt out onto the woman's body. The mention of showering together more often renewed the heat to her cheeks. This being was a monster but right now seemed so human. She would not know what to tell Claire about this creature and her addiction and need for this being's seed.

Kanoe was guided by the hips over to the mirror like a young child being taught a simple lesson. A brief flashback of the last time Natsuki showed her reflection ran through her mind sending a brief tremor through her body. What she saw this time was a complete contrast. The marks from her hair were gone. The only visible marks were the faint teeth marks around her swollen and darkened nipples. Her breasts looked huge compared to her usual size as faint drops of milk continue to leak from her tits. She could feel Natsuki's heart beating through the breasts pressed up against her back. The woman's arms were wrapped around her waists like a possessive lover.

It was still shocking to see all these various soaps and perfumes lining her counter and shelves. They looked like something a model or a rather vain wealthy woman would have. Faint mists is sprayed over her body. She gasps at the scent. It smelled just like a...woman. The musk was thick and heavy, enough to drive monsters on this island wild no doubt.

The gentle pat on her rear, the soft requests, the perfume and pampering. She was feeling more and more like a doll and pet by the moment. The witch was becoming Natsuki's possession. The thought caused fear to creep up in the back of her mind. She knew what was happening deep down but she could not stop it. Kanoe was more afraid of displeasing the woman more than anything. Her body was still aching with need as milk and juices continue to lightly trickle down her thighs and down her breasts. Just that reward of release was enough to get her feet moving over to her closet.

Her eyes widen in shock as she found herself taking a step backwards from the sight. Rows of old Victorian dresses lined her back wall of various colors and styles. The lolita dresses looked just like what noblewoman from older times would wear. They were definitely more elegant and beautiful than anything she usually wears.

The other half was filled with tight leathers of blacks and various sharp colors. She shivers, only able to look for a few moments before being too afraid to even consider the various dominatrix and slave outfits that were there. Her imagination was already going wild at what the woman would do to her should either of those outfits be laid out before her.

She turns back to her bed holding two dresses. One was of a gothic variety, black with long sleeves and a skirt that would reach Kanoe's mid calf. The other was a more elegant gothic variety, black sleeveless with a frilly skirt that ran down to the ankles in the back and about half that length in the front.

Hoping this was enough to please Natsuki, Kanoe began searching for undergarments to wear with these dresses unsure what the woman's intentions were.

Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next