View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 You're in for a surprise.. (For Diana) 

Post You're in for a surprise.. (For Diana)
It was getting dark out. The sun was just now setting under the horizon, and shadows danced across the campus to the setting sun. Not much was going on, obviously, and with good reason as it was reaching night time. There were several lights on in the dorm wing of the school, though. Inside one particular dorm, sat a pot on a dresser. In this pot, sat a lump or dirt, and a rather beautiful tulip plant with a light pink bud. Now at first glance, this plant seems ordinary, but it is far from such.

A female had taken the bait earlier that morning, and the plant had been waiting most of the day for her to return to her dorm, where it could feed, and have her all to himself. Yes, this is what drove Mace, his need to feed, plus mutual pleasure, but that was more of a bonus really.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:47 am

Post Re: You're in for a surprise.. (For Diana)
The girl that had decided to pick up this plant was none other than Diana Collier, she had only just finished her study at the library and was looking forward to a nice bit of relaxation back at her dorm, most likely alone again since it had been a long time since she had seen her close friend Darwin. Yawning, she opened the door to her dorm and quietly closed it behind her. The it hit her, she had acquired that plant and it had been in the stuffy room all day... she couldn't leave it to shrivel up and die. Quickly she found a clean glass and filled it with some water.

The girl walked into the dorm room where she had placed the plant in a pot. "Hello Mr. plant, here's some water for you" Now some may think its stupid to talk to a plant, its not like they could hear you, with the glass she poured it gently into the pot over the plant until she deemed it enough for now. Sitting down on her bed, she admired the beauty of the plant, it's cute little pink bud and such, she couldn't wait to show it to someone.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:48 am

This water was cold, and it almost caused Mace to shake himself to try and throw some of it off, though he refrained himself. He watched the girl however with great interest, noting her movements and her looks, especially when she went over to sit on her bed. Though she couldn't see it, his microscopic eyes were staring directly back at her. Though they were small, they could enlarge all they saw.

Mace then realized what she had called him.. "Mr. Plant." He thought. " I must inform her my real designation, when I reveal myself.. " He finished thinking, and began to ponder when exactly he would reveal himself.

It would take a few moments for him to grow in size, giving her time to escape.. He would decide, though, that he would simply wait for her to be distracted. Oh what fun this was going to be..

Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Diana smiled as she decided to lay back on her bed, it wasn't often she got time to relax here, but now was probably a good time. Turning around she laid on her bed, her head not too far from the plant. But she wouldn't be seeing it, since she was a little tired. And it wasn't long before she had closed eyes, daydreaming slightly.

(Bad post I know, sorreh D:))

~Diana Collier~

Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:34 am

(Oh it's fine! I'll just have to rough you up a bit..)

As soon as the female turned her attention away from him, Mace put his plan into action. Slowly, slits opened up all around his stem, releasing a large amount of his knockout pollen. He released enough into the air that it would circulate, but not enough to cause the female to be unconcious for very long. What fun would it be for her to be sleeping through it all? Besides, sexual energy is better absorbed when the subject is awake..

The slits would close now, having released enough. Now all he had to do was remain watching, waiting.

( I kid. Or do I.. bwaha. )

Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Diana didn't realize her pot plant had began to let its knockout pollen into the room, hell, she didn't even know the thing had knockout pollen. Though, The stuff did its job and as it began to circulate through her lungs and blood system, the effects began to wear down on her, forcing her to go unconscious. Soon enough she was laying there, looking like she was asleep.

~Diana Collier~

Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Immidetly upon noticing she was out cold, Mace lifted it's self, uprooting and climbing out of the pot with it's roots. Dropping down onto the floor, he concentrated for a few moments, slowly beginning to grow larger and larger. His roots grew outwards, as did his few visible vines, while his pink bud seemed bigger than the bed.

He realized he couldn't go to his maximum size in this room, but the current size was good enough for now. Now that he was situated, he pondered if he should allow her to wake up, or if he should do it himself.

He decided to allow her to wake up, deciding that he would.. "play" with her a bit before feeding. His vines curled intently.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:45 am

Diana woke up soon enough, the plants knockout pollen didn't seem to last long, but when she did wake up, she almost went out cold as soon as she caught eye of that massive plant in her room. "WHAT THE HELL WAS IN THAT WATER!" She yelled out, she scrambled to the corner of her bed, which was in the corner of her room, as far away as she could get from the thing.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]