View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Tangerine Sky [Fornicarus] 

Post Tangerine Sky [Fornicarus]
While many students may have been concerned with unpacking their belongings and getting settled into their new homes, Nique was hardly concerned with the matter. She’d been well informed that the University was located on an island, and it was one of the primary reasons she’d decided on Shokushu. As soon as her luggage was hauled into her dorm, she quickly unzipped one of her bags and plucked out her bikini.

She’d arrived someone what to the island, and damned if it had been daylights savings time. That did not detour the ambitious Nique though, she’d been to most of the islands in the Caribbean, and going to the beach at dusk was hardly a rarity. So it was down the worn path the exotic beauty jogged in her black shorts, and a curve hugging white tank. She’d gathered several odd looks from students heading back towards the dorms toting towels and bags in their arms. Assured that she was heading in the right direction Nique offered her own bubbly hellos and goodbyes as she ran past them.

“Stunning.” She breathed as her feet carried her onto the sandy beach. The sun had just began it’s descent behind the crystal blue oceanic horizon. The setting beacon of light sent an almost ethereal palette of color across the sky. The sky faded in dazzling arrays of tangerine, crimson, velvet purple and royal blue as the sky shifted to darkness.

Without a second thought and hardly slowing her run the student’s slender fingers curled beneath the hem of her tank, pulling away the thin material to reveal her taut, toned belly and modest breasts concealed in a sky blue bikini with pink cherry blossoms scattered across the material. She threw the tank off in some direction, hardly caring about where the article landed. In a clumsy run the girl kicked off her shoes, only slowing so she could peel away the athletic shorts from her impressive, taut derriere, kicking the shorts off. The bikini bottom seemed to be slightly small for the girl’s substantial ass, her full cheeks barely clad by the width of the floral patter.

She ran her hands through her silken, auburn locks allowing the gentle curls to cascade down her slender back and out of her face. She dug her teeth into her lip as her feet found the damp sand, her tongue washing over the cool metal from her piercing. Her eyes scanned the shoreline, watching as a wave retreated, preparing for another insistent attack towards the bleach white beach.

It had been one of her favorite things to do in Jamaica, the student shielded her eyes from the last radiant beams of the sun, judging the timing of the wave and finding enough time to fall to her firm rear. She lay down, her hands digging into the damp sand in anticipation as she heard the roar of the water coming in.

The shocking warmth of the water rushed over her form, giving a pleasant sting to her creamy mocha skin as the wave enveloped her body. She felt weightless as the powerful wave lifted her from the sand, pulling her back with it into the depths of the ocean. She’d done it enough times to know the wave wouldn’t carry her all the way out to sea, and as her back found the sand again and the water rushed away from her form the student jumped up excitedly, feeling the comfortable coolness of the air as it caressed her wetted body. She smiled pleasantly, wading into the shallows of the sea and diving beneath the surface, eager to explore her new home.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:46 am

Post Re: Tangerine Sky [Fornicarus]
Sensing another potential prey aproaching, Fornicarus swam toward the surface once again, eager on seeing who would next be his plaything. Approaching the surface, Fornicarus broke apart into pure water, and once he hit the surface, he shifted into his air element, flowing freely toward the new female.

This one was a real beauty, Fornicarus noted, and one that would certainly be worth his time. His creative mind began plotting of a way to earn her trust long enough to get in close, long with all the lewd acts he would want to inflict on her. Nique would only realize the danger she was on when it was far too late.

Settling on a plan, Fornicarus returned to the water, abandoning his invisible form, and began summoning the power of the sea to his call, slowly raising a large wave in the distance. This female would not notice the wave once it was nearly too late...

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:10 am

The mocha beauty’s hazel eyes scanned the waters with the last remnants of light. A soft smile spread to her lips as she beheld a beautiful bed of coral. With a gentle touch she ran her fingers against the rigid construct reveling in the beauty of the bright pink towers. Knowing full well the damage that humans cause to the coral beds the girl graciously took her leave and swam back towards the surface, her legs softly churning the sun-warmed waters.

As the student crested she felt the sweet air fill her lungs. She floated there for several moments admiring the seemingly endless stretch of beach that outlined the island. While it was not quite like home, the student appreciate the seclusion and beauty an island had to offer and she had a distinct feeling that she’d be quite comfortable here.

The student had though that the sun was setting as a rather ominous shadow was cast over her form and resolved to move closer to shore, that was until she felt a slight pull at the water beneath her. She furrowed her brow slightly, wiping away the plastered locks from her face and turning in the water. What she saw caused her jaw to hang slightly agape.

“Woah!” The most massive wave she’d ever seen towered above her like a massive liquid wall, sending a foaming spray that kissed against her shocked features. It was unlike anything she’d ever seen before, and she felt a tinge of thrilling excitement spread through her limbs. Though, she understood the dire consequences of being swept away by such an impressive wave. Invigorated by the challenge the student turned, her arms pumping wildly as she attempted to swim back towards the shore.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:19 am

Though as she tried to swim back, the tide swept backward much too strongly, slowly but surely pulling Nique along with it. Now in the very real danger of being carried out to sea and becoming lost, Fornicarus reformed back into his physical form and grinned. Now it was time to put in the second part of his plan.

Rising from the depths, Fornicarus broke through the surface slowly, and with his upper right arm, he slid his arm under Nique's body, picking her slowly. Lifting the young girl out of the water easily, the giant raised her to eye level, and spoke softly.

"Are you all right?" A simple question, devoid of any evil intent or dangerous meanings behind it. It carried with it only a hidden message of worry and friendliness. "I am an ocean spirit, you may call me Forneus."

Last edited by Forny on Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:26 am

The student felt her arms and legs burning with fatigue as she battled the ferocity of the massive wave. All sounds were drowned out by the sound of her own heartbeat as the student fought for what she believed to be her life. Through the look of pure determination that crossed the student’s features, there was a distinctive glimmer in her eyes that showed true enjoyment, as if this was what she lived for.

Worry only seemed to show in the student’s expressive as she felt herself being dragged backwards, and to her horror being dragged under. Still she never gave up her perilous battle against the element, despite her limbs having long tired and the initial burst of her adrenalin beginning to fade.

Right as the girl sank beneath the water she felt her worn body being plucked from the water on a massive platform. The platform lifted her through the pressure of the wave as it passed, and initially the girl believed to have fallen against a rock of sorts, that was until she felt warmth. She felt the weight of the water drain from her body as she was lifted up above the surface her eyes straining in the fading light to see what had lifted her directly through the power of the wave.

As her body was lifted through the air she was shocked to find that she was in what appeared to be a rather prehistoric looking hand. Her eyes widened, and she coughed, sputtering up sea water as her eyes were met with the massive torso of the beast as he pulled her upward. The sound of the draining water hitting the tumultuous sea like a ferocious waterfall assaulted Nique’s senses, along with the dizzying view of the creature’s quickly passing body as he continued to draw her upward.

The student stared jaw agape with an expression of pure bewilderment as she looked into wide, deep crimson eyes that reflected her nubile form like giant mirrors. Through jagged teeth a calming voice rumbled from the massive chest of the beast, though the utter shock caused the student to fall backward on the hand, propped up by her elbows and staring on in disbelief.

“I-I’m f-fine.” She stammered, her eyes falling towards the rows of glittering teeth adorning the creature’s mouth. She blinked hard, brushing her dark locks from her face and opening her eyes as if the creature was nothing more than a figment of her imagination and that he’d be gone when she had opened them…no such luck.

“T-thank you Forneus.” The girl said meekly, there was a hint of Creole accent to her melodic voice as she shifted uncomfortably on the creature’s hand. The student dared look over the edge through one of the beast’s parted fingertips, turning over on her belly in the process giving a full view of her bikini clad bottom as she peered through the crevice looking down the dizzying height back towards the upwelling ocean.

“Y-you saved my life.” She said politely, turning back over on her back and sitting up on her knees. She pressed her palm to her head, believing to have swallowed too much sea water and perhaps she was now hallucinating.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:48 am

"Of course. I saw you in danger, and decided to lend some assistance. We spirits do not normally do this but I am not like the rest of my kind." Fornicarus smiled gently toward the female, hoping to reassure her further. "I am quite fond of you mortals, you and the rest of your kind are quite determinated and resourceful, as well as brave."

Fornicarus moved toward the shore, intent on setting her down on the beach. "Try to be more careful, the sea may be beautiful and magnificent, but she can be a treacherous mistress, as many a ship has found out."

Inwardly, Fornicarus smiled, remembering the bottom she had unintentionally presented to her. He certainly would be getting some fun in this one. That was for sure, Fornicarus know it. But he had to take it easy, no need to rush things and spook her bfore her guard was completely down. "Who are you, if I may ask?

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am

The student felt a sense of relief wash over her form as she saw billowing tendrils of her drying tresses fluttering with the movement of the beast. She turned and looked over her shoulder, her body twisting lightly as she noted the movement towards the shores. Gingerly she turned around and looked back towards the ocean spirit. She had known such creatures had walked the Earth at one time, but most of the visual references in her studies had been metaphoric, even Nique could have determined that. Sailors out to sea always seemed to fabricate mythical creatures by using the appeal of certain sea creatures, but to see such a serpent-like creature was absolutely amazing to Nique and only seemed to further prove her affinity to the spiritual world that her grandmother had been so insistent on.

Nique felt as though she were going to swoon, and fell backward lightly, her ears pricking at the sound of the calm, rumbling voice from the creature. She allowed a smile to cross her features as the creature spoke of mortals. Creole legend spoke of creatures that turned their back on the mortals that disregarded the Earth and it’s splendor, and the girl felt honored to be considered worthy in this creature’s eyes.

Slowly the girl seemed to collect herself, her gaze seeming somewhat distant as darkness enveloped the island. She could still hear the power crash of the waves against the beach, a sound that seemed to send the girl into a calming trance. Despite how hard she tried, her spirit just didn’t seem to settle quite right. Perhaps it was because this all was an illusion and her body was in danger, or perhaps she was just still under an immense amount of shock. Whatever the case, the soft inquiry seemed to jar the student from her contemplations. She glanced back towards the creature’s eyes and her palm smacked lightly against her forehead.

“Forgive me for being so rude. My name’s Nique, and I can’t thank you enough for saving me.” She said with a rather cheerful smile.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:19 am

Fornicarus looked back down at Nique, and nodded. "Do not apologize, it is perfectly normal to be rude at times like this. I imagine you haven't seen many ocean spirits like I before." A light chuckle escaped his throat.

The giant began shrinking, becoming smaller and smaller as he approached the beach. Soon, the female was supported not by the hand but was carried in all four of his arms. Now no taller than six feet in height, Fornicarius slithered across the surface of the water and moved onto the beach, where he allowed the girl to get to her feet.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Miss Nique, before I return to my domains? Anything at all for a beautiful mortal like you?" Fornicarius smiled softly, yet grinned widely inwardly, amused as he applied his powers to his words, imbuding them with a sense of need, to encourage her to ask him to remain and... the rest would be up to her. The god so enjoyed dominating mortals.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:28 am

The student nodded in agreement with the ocean spirit, a soft pink hue appearing at her cheeks as she shared the light hearted chuckle with the creature. To her relief she saw beneath the moonlight that they were quickly approaching the beach. The student felt her heart nearly skip a beat as she felt the gradual shifting beneath her form, though years of dancing honed her gracefulness and she seemed to fall into his waiting arms as if it had been rehearsed.

The girl was catlike as the spirit allowed her to fall from his arms, her feet hitting the damp sands soundlessly and she drew politely away from the creature by a foot or two. He was still substantially taller than she, causing her head to have a pleasant upward tilt.

She blushed lightly at the compliment issued to her, one of her hands rested behind her head nervously. She gripped a handful of her locks and shook the damp, wide curls, peeling them away from her creamy skin so that they could fall pleasantly back to her lower back.

“I-I wouldn’t want to keep you,” She said politely, though whether her urging curiosity was to be blamed or by some unseen desire for the beast to stay and give her a sense of comfort, she really did want to keep him, if even for a little while. She saw her window of opportunity quickly closing, as the beast seemed to shift, ready to slither back towards the ocean depths. “Actually I wouldn’t mind talking for a while, it’s such a lovely night and well…There’s so much I want to ask!” She admittedly rather bluntly, guile was not one of her talents.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:37 am

Fornicarus nodded again, pleased with his subtle use of powers. "Anything for you, my lady." The 'ocean spirit' slithered further onto the beach, moving in a crescant, as if getting comfortable on the warm sand. "What would you like to speak about, Nique?" Fornicarus asked as he lewdly went over all the things he wanted to do in his head, his outer expression still smiling and warm as ever. Oh yes, this would be a lot of fun. For him, that is.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:45 am

The student seemed to hold her breath, as the spirit was silent for several moments. A wide smile broke over her features as he agreed to sit and talk with her for a moment. She matched his pace further onto the beach, clearing the path of the wrathful waves that threatened to attack the shores of the island. She fell quite gracefully to the ground, her lovely breasts jiggling pleasantly with the jarring motion.

“Oh! I promise not to keep you long,” The student said a little excitedly glancing upward towards the stars that began to glimmer in the sky. “I don’t even know where to begin man.” She said with a tone that seemed to exude her disbelief of the situation.

“So, ocean spirits, are you really as ageless as they say?” The student said as she sprawled lightly in the sand, crossing her legs and bouncing her foot lightly. “And what’s with sinking ships? You mentioned there were others? Why not reveal yourselves?” The student seemed to ramble off the questions, one popping in her head immediately after the other.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:54 am

Chuckling at the questions Nique was asking, 'Forneus' smiled, "Yes, we are ageless as it is believed. I have existed long before mortals walked upon this world, and I will exist long after this moment. The only way I would perish is if the world died, an event that may happen sooner, sadly."

Fornicarus, as amused as ever inwardly, snickered as his lies began to flow more naturally, one of his talents. Even Belial would be jealous of him!

"And my kind do not show themselves, as they have turned their back on the land walkers. Your kind has been slowly destroying this world, expanding and exploiting nature until nothing is left. Even the ocean is at danger, because of the sludge that continue to come from the land. The other spirits are not happy with this, quite understandably, so they spend much of their time trying to hold back the pollution and helping the sea creatures escape peril."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:04 am

Quietness fell over Nique as the ageless spirit began to speak. What he said only seemed to further confirm her beliefs, and her love for Mother Nature fueled most of her actions. The girl nodded silently, almost stoically as the spirit explained. Though her posture and expression may have given off the appearance of calmness and comfort, there was still a billowing feeling of dread that lingered just beneath the surface of Nique’s mind.

“Not all humans are bad y’know. There’s thousands that have committed their lives to saving the environment. I’m one of them, that’s why I’m here I guess, to learn more about the Earth and how to preserve it. But I’m sure if people knew you were out there that more of us would fight to keep the Earth safe. Though- I suppose that eliminates the power of faith.” The girl said shaking away the uncomfortable feeling that nagged at her thoughts. The Jamaican girl was not one to usually disregard her intuition, but how often did one get to converse with the spirits of the Earth?

She tilted her head, her gaze shifting from skyward back towards the multilimbed serpent creature. In the absence of light she noticed something that didn’t quite set right with her. Surrounding the creature’s form was a clear red aura, though due to the island’s inhibitors it was slightly dimmed. The color wasn’t the problem at present, it was the fact that it seemed to shift to a dark and murky pink. She furrowed her brow and considered the meanings.

”Clear Red: Passionate, Powerful, Sexual, and Pink: Dishonesty…

“I think I’d better be off soon,” She said with trepidation. “It’s my first day after all, I should get unpacked and stuff.”

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:24 am

A surge of annoyance shot through Fornicarus as the girl said that she should leave now. Just as his hold on her was about to be complete. Had nature, angered by his lies, decided to get in the way? Perhaps, perhaps it was the female's inutition that warned her. Though, it didn't matter. The attempt, a failure, meant that it was time for him to drop the deception and begin the attack.

"A pity, I suppose. I was enjoying feeding you fanciful stories but I guess fun can't last long after all." Fornicarus grinned darkly, his lower arms shot out to grab ahold of Nique. "As seeing as it's your first day here, I think I'll have some fun with you before all the rest get their turn at you."

The monster growled deeply, betraying his true nature. The time for words had come to an end, now it was the time for fun. "Unfortunate, yes. For you, hahaha."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:33 am

The student stood, brushing off the sand that clung hungrily to her buttocks and thighs offering a sweet smile as she intended to go. To her emerald hued eyes she saw a more sinister change to the creature’s aura, one that unsettled her greatly. She tucked away her bangs behind her ear, taking a step away as the creature rose once more to his towering height. His voice now seemed to have an icy tone as he spoke this time.

“Fanciful stories,” Nique echoed, now beginning to realize that she had been little less than deceived by the serpent creature. A sudden pang of dread filled her being as she saw four arms reaching outward to her. She managed to dodge one, two, three but the fourth closed harshly around her upper arm as she turned to run, yanking her backward into the serpent’s clutches. “W-what do you want with me?” She exclaimed, her hand shooting instinctively for the massive hand that closed around her slender arm. She clawed angrily at the fingers that squeezed against her flesh.

Her mind whirled with memories of creatures that lured humans so they could devour them, and she could have sworn that her face visibly drained of color at the sudden epiphany. “Let me go.” She screamed in a rage, her leg coming up in a side kick, her shin connecting with the creature’s torso. The kick did more damage to her shin that it did to the chalky red scale-like material that covered his body. She tugged insistently, seeking her freedom.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next