View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Beating the Heat (Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Beating the Heat (Fornicarus)
"Good." Fornicarus smirked down at Natsumi, "I wonder how long you can keep up with me until you can't anymore, heh." The monster grinned, enjoying the sight of Natsumi covered in his cum, breathing hard, her breasts rising and falling, all just making him even more aroused and harder. Fornicarus grabbed ahold of Natsumi's hand, pulled her up toward him, and then pushed her back onto the ground, though this time facing downward. Kneeling right behind her, Fornicarus held onto her hip with his lower arms, while his upper arms had reached under Natsumi's arms and began fondling with her mounds once again, which he found pleasing to play with. Unable to wait any longer, Fornicarus positioned his cock at her cum-covered entrance and sank the entire length back into it, and returned to fucking her hard, pounding it in and out of her like an extremely horny beast. Fornaricus bent his head toward Natsumi's, and spoke softly, "You, tell me... what are you now?"

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Unable to think straight as his cock pounded back into her cum-drenched cunt the lubrication allowing him to piston in and out of her battered sex at extremely high speeds. "Aah,Aah,Aah,Aah" she moaned as he pistoned in and out of her causing her breasts to swing pendulously.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Fornicarus smirked, not surprised by her inability to answer, and dropped the question. He didn't care enough about her lack of an answer, only about the cock ramming into her wet hole hard. Though... he was still annoyed by the girl not answering him... Making a quick decision, Fornicarus slipped his shaft out of Natsumo's pussy, and began sliding it into her bottom, stretching her tight ass open easily with all the lubrication he had gotten out of her pussy. Now, this was better, instead of a sopping wet pussy, he'd have fun with this new, unused hole. "Maybe you'll learn to answer me when I ask you something, bitch..." With that, Fornicarus began fucking her ass hard, showing no mercy whatsoever.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:13 pm

"Ahhhhh...." She shrieked as his thick cock pounded into her extremely tight ass sending her into another orgasm her back arching towards the cock pounding her. While pounding her unused hole the cum filling her pussy began to leak out of the battered hole and onto the sand.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Fornicarus grunted several times, pounding into Natsumi's ass harder each time, forcing his cock further and further into her bottom. Damn, should have done this earlier already... The monster chuckled as he continued to fuck Natsumi from behind, feeling her shuddering with yet another orgasm. Though, whenever he pulled out of her ass, he could see his cum oozing out of her worn pussy. Feeling creative at the moment, Fornicarus grinned as he thought of an idea.

"You know, we shouldn't let all that hard work go to waste if all that cum in you is gonna come out..." Fornicarus chuckled loudly as he began shifting slightly, changing parts of himself. "Beside, I think you'll love this, considering what a whore you are." Fornicarus pushed his cock back into her ass, and guided the second cock he had created under his first into her wet pussy, filling it up more than the first cock had. The monster began his brutal fucking again, his two cocks pounding in and out of Natsumi hard once more.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:33 pm

"Ahhh..." Natsumi moaned her body jiggling as she was pounded by the two cocks. Her battered pussy filled with the larger cock stretching her tight walls while still managing to squeeze the pounding member while the cock in her ass pistoned in and out of her unused hole planning to fill her there as well.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:51 pm

The monster continued to fuck the girl senseless, its two cocks pounding into the girls' holes brutally, and felt not one but two orgasms building up quickly. The girl definitely was impressive in her own way, most females would have been exhausted by now but she was keeping up with him, though by how much longer, he didn't know. He'd find out, though, as he continued to fuck Natsumi as much as possible, until she could go on no longer. But it wasn't as much fun fucking her in this position, his thrusting power had been somewhat weakened by the lack of support.

Taking his twin shafts out, Fornicarus forced Natsumi onto her back once again, and held her shoulders down with his upper arms while lifting her hips up toward his cocks. With an arrogant smirk, Fornicarus resumed his fucking, thrusting much harder than before. As the day began to grow more dim now that the sun was beginning to go down, a fact that comforted Fornicarus.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:11 pm

"Aaah, AAAH, AAAAH" Natsumi moaned orgasming again as the two cocks pounded into her battered holes. Her legs starting to grow numb from the constant fucking she was receiving.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:18 pm

With three more thrusts of his twin cocks, Fornicarus stayed down, his shafts fully buried in Natsumi's pussy and ass, feeling his orgasms both exploding quickly. The massive load of his cum filled both her holes and erupted out between her tight walls and his cocks, drenching her and the sand around her almost completely. Chuckling softly, Fornicarus withdrew his cocks after slamming into her two last time, milking out the last of his cum. He got up to his feet, and stared down at the cum-covered Natsumi who seemed barely able to go on any more. She'd remember everything that occurred, even if her mind had been overloaded with pleasure several times. With a sadistic grin, he removed the hypersensitivity he had given Natsumi, allowing her to return to normal. "Well, how was that?"

Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:27 pm

"Amazing..." she moaned as cum seeped out of her holes feeling like she was on the brink of unconciousness. "Like I need some students to find me here." she thought her mind beginning to fade as she faded to unconciousness.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Fornicarus chuckled at her last word before passing out from exhaustion. The female certainly had been fun, getting him to come as much as he had, few humans would have managed that feat.

Fornicarus decided she deserved atleast a small reward for that and cleaned her off at the shallow water, trying to get as much of his essence off her and retrieved her bikinis. He placed Natsumi back at her towel, left her bikinis by her, and then disappeared back into the sea.

No one needed to know he had been there at all, anyway. It'd be better to ensure his existence remained as much a secret as possible, otherwise no one would return to the beach and he'd have to venture further inland just to find more prey.

As for Natsumi... he's have to pay her a visit again soon. As much as she had been against it, Fornicarus was sure she had loved the experience of being driven to the edge of her pleasure and nearly pushed over.

"One day soon..."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4