View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Extra Training (for Siferus) 

Post Re: Extra Training (for Siferus)
Saira was assaulted from all sides by warm, sticky fluids, somethign that in her current state was... rather enjoyable! She moaned, maybe even cooed slightly at the sensation of warmth filling her. She squirmed at the feeling of the warm cum covering her body. But what really made Saira react? Was the continued thrusts.

She was now practically screaming, as before it was just good... but now, now he was hitting something much nicer! She even bent her body to get more of it, and... finally, Siferus's work (or Saira's, depending on your point of view) paid off! Saira screamed even more wildly than before, spasming as she came, the first of hers from this time...

Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:04 pm

That's right, Saira. Tell me your dirtiest dreams and your most intimate desires and I will grant them to you... His voice was calm and soothing, almost romantic? He was whispering into her ears, making sure he could be heard over her moans and screams of absolute pleasure.

Saira's desire for pleasure was astounding to the spider. To watch her body move like this, writhing and arching to get all the pleasure she could really inspired Siferus to redouble his efforts to please her. His cock pumped in and out of her, now at a breakneck pace, hitting the g-spot inside of her time and again unceasingly, mercilessly. One of the tendrils that she held in her hand tried to slowly coax her into moving closer to her mouth.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:35 pm

And Saira was going nuts, not even thinking at all at this point - at least worth mentioning. She was nearing another orgasm, a further one, too! The tendril's motion wasn't just allowed, it was almost assisted. She wanted more, she didn't seem to mind or care. She... almost looked forward to what extremes of pleasure and violation Siferus intended to take her to. And even as her body spasmed from the severe pleasure?

Saira still cooed in ecstasy.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:52 pm

Siferus watched in amazement as Saira almost put the tendril into her mouth, feeling her lips close around it. She was completely in the throes of pleasure as his cock crashed in and out of her soft tight sex, her juices coating his shaft with every movement.

Her breasts fell back into the spiders attention, the tendrils massaging rougher than before. A pair of tendrils stopped caressing her body and began grope her soft round backside.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:11 am

There was no question at all, Saira was fully into it. Or, it was fully into Saira, as the cock plunging deep into her and the tendril she was softly kissing seemed to attest. Her submission was complete, the girl wanted more, and more. It wasn't good enough to just kiss the tip of that tendril, she wanted to suck on it!

And that wasn't all. Those tendrils squeezing and caressing her breast just added to it... With a scream, Saira came again, her body shaking and pitching violently out of sheer ecstasy...

Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:25 pm

The tendril pushed it's way past Saira's lips and into her warm waiting mouth, thrusting almost to the point of gagging her once it did. Saira's body began to shake violently as she came again, her walls clenching Siferus thick hard shaft as she did. The spider was fully convinced that she would make a great partner in the future. However, his focus was on the here and now. He could think later about future encounters.

The tendrils continued to stimulate the bountiful chest of the beautiful Egyptian girl, the tips of the tendrils flicking her nipples roughly as Siferus began to kiss at Saira's collarbone. His kisses were fluttering, much like a lover's, but rough enough to tell what was actually doing this to her.

His gargantuan cock continued to slam in and out of her tender walls, her orgasmic juices squirting out with every movement as another tendril coils around her waist, pulling her into every thrust. Siferus was hellbent to make this girl feel all the pleasure he could give her.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:31 pm

The orgasm was just the beginning, or maybe continuation - Saira didn't even slow down after she came this time! She kept shaking, screaming, writhing as tendrils embraced her and kisses shifted all over her body. She was a riot of motion, lost in her own throes...

...She didn't know how much more she could take! But another orgasm rocked the girl's body, as the immense length sent shudders through her, straining against her very ability to hold it in! She felt tight and loose, wet and sticky, a hundred contradicting feelings. But... Saira was beginning to lose her grip on awareness, by now seeing nothing but a single haze...

Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:23 am

The enormous cock of the spider continued to crash in and out of the beautiful Egyptian girl, striking her cervix with every thrust into her. He could feel her tightening and see her movements beneath him. They were so alluring. He kept thrusting the tendril into her mouth faster and faster, a small amount of precum flowing into her mouth as the tendril began to swell. His cock began to swell inside of her once again, telling her that he was going to cum once again.

I'm cumming again, Saira. Are you ready?

Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:14 pm

In the glorious and maddened rush of her stream of orgasming, Saira could make no coherent response to Siferus. Hell, her mouth was plugged by one of his tendrils! Instead, she just moaned in wild pleasure through the gagging organ, already left on the edge of madness! She could taste it...

...And even as the girl anticipated more, she felt like she was about to lose control of her body. She already could barely even think, it wasn't too much longer until she just collapsed into something like a seizure!

Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:24 pm

Siferus continued to pound in and out of Saira's mouth and cunt like organic battering rams, each one ready to unleash a flood of seed into the poor girl. She was enjoying things so much, it made Siferus want to pleasure her body all the more.

His cock swelled a little more and unleashed a flood of hot, sticky seed deep into her womb, filling her almost instantly. The tendril in her mouth began to release it's fill of the warm fluid, mouthfuls at a time.

Saira wasn't even trying to resist anymore, despite the fact that the drug had worn off after her last orgasm. Siferus didn't care, he was enjoying this girl far too much.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Each pump, each thrust, just pushed her further. She didn't really care, now. Not even the aphrodesiac wearing off would break Saira out of her maddened high. And... it was only worse when she finally felt him coming his strongest into her. All that warm cum, flowing into her, as she gulped it down eagerly...

...It was too much to take. An additional orgasm surged through the girl's body, but... as what cum was left began to drain, so did her energy. Slowly, ever so slowly, Saira slumped and slackened, her limbs going limp and her eyes staying rolled back...

Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:13 am

Siferus had cum into the woman again and she was feeling drained. Siferus could feel her body going limp and he watched as her eyes slowly rolled back into her head. She was exhausted and needed to rest. Siferus laid the girl down on the mat in a dry area and sprayed a very small amount of his aphrodisiac into her. It would give her body a warming sensation and a slight tinge of arousal. She wasn't going anywhere with the doors sealed. Siferus would allow her to rest and gain her strength back before taking her for a second round. She would be able to recover her stamina, but once she did, she would find that she was still horny and still trapped in the room with the monster spider with the giant cock she needed to be satisfied.

Don't bother trying to escape. You're stuck in here with me.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:25 pm

It took a number of minutes for her to finally get back some of her vigor, but when she did, Saira was... ill at ease. With the slight smolder of the new aphrodesiac's warmth and her own tiredness, the girl wasn't really of a mind to get up and run away. Instead, she sat up, putting a hand behind herself to prop up her own body.

"...You're not done yet?... The other monsters, they... They're like human men, they... don't last long after they've finished. Some last longer than that, but..."

She shook her head, wondering if maybe she could forestall his moving back onto her for a little bit. After all that sex, after feeling good, after... still feeling a bit horny... Saira just couldn't bring up that same rush of anger again.

"...What's... with you?"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:17 pm

As you'll quickly learn, I'm not like most monsters. They are born the way that they are. My story is quite different. I was human once. I found out some things about this place that I ought not have found out and those rats over in the labs turned me into this. I have to say, the body they built for me has quite a bit of stamina, so I can ravage students for hours on end. That is what is with me, to answer your question. Siferus answered, never once taking his eyes of the beautiful tanned skin of the Egyptian. It was obvious he was ready for more, but he wasn't so sure that Saira was. It really didn't matter. The aphrodisiac in her body would soon begin to take a firmer hold, eventually driving her to the point that if he didn't make a move, she would out of pure lust, though that point was a good long ways away and Siferus wasn't willing to wait that long.

Siferus watched as Saira continued to keep her body propped up on one arm. Once her body stopped shaking, he began to walk towards the student once again, the cock on the underside of his belly bouncing with every step he took, sure that the lust-riddled student would take notice. It was just as hard as when he had stopped fucking her to let her rest. His steps became longer in stride, closing the gap between them quicker, until the spider towered over her naked body once again.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Saira shuffled backwards slightly, realizing that he wanted more. She... she knew he got her with that damnable aphrodesiac again - she could already feel herself getting warm and tingly again - but she still had her will. A simple shuffle turned into a desperate slide. She was naked and vulnerable but she needed to escape!

The tanned girl looked around for some kind of way out. Some kind of escape. An end to this... torment! The desperate backwards crawl looked... pathetic. She was definitely cornered and terrified, not even considering herself capable of fending him off.

"...If you used to be human and still acknowledge it, why do you do this?! What could possibly make you change your ethics like that?!"

Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next