View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Meeting of Chance (Raven) 

Post Re: Meeting of Chance (Raven)
"Oh... I was hoping you might know a little more than that, guessing you're kind of new here then."

A sigh passed her lips eyes closed softly hands on her lap.

"I'm a bit of a recluse... been that way for almost a decade now. a bit afraid of people. you're the first person I've spoken to in that entire time, well at least out of people not on the internet."

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:59 am

Zilva smiled at the young mage. ''I'm honored that you did indeed talk to me. i myself have very few friends.'' zilva set her book down. ''i hope we can become good friends''

(sorry about the short post. i'm on my psp)

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Raven nodded softly to Zilva hands folded infront of her a bright smile on her face. she looked over the woman for a moment to memorize her appearance. "So uhm besides the monsters what else can you tell me about the school? and maybe what the dorms are like."

she paused for a few moments a shiver passing her spine as she did something out of boredom; she tossed the book out an open window. within five seconds it returned to floating infront of her.

"Yep still does that..." she'd mutter softly

Raven, magus of life

Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:13 am

"The dorms are very nice..big roomy peaceful..then again I've no roomate sp that's probably why." Zilva watched the book fly out the window then return. "Curios little book you have there...what is it's title called?"

Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:08 pm

"The title? doesn't really have one, doesn't have an author either; just sort of is. I already tried every possible way to destroy it; it... well it freaked me out at first."

she would admit sighing softly pondering on the fack the other girl had no roomie. wondering if she herself might end up as it.

"got used to it now."

Raven, magus of life

Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:23 am

"Hmm...let me try something" Zilva took the book from her and tossed it into the air. She pulled three vials from her pocket and flung them all att he book. A rather intense fireball could be seen as the book hit the floor. "Hmm...three firebombs..if that doesn't even crisp it then we have a strange book here"

Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:25 am

watched the book burst into flames, all that seemed to remain were ashes.

"three... two... one..."

and as she finished counting another book was floating infront of her; a 100% clone for the most part a sigh offered as she closed her eyes waving a dismissive gesture at it now before laughing. "Nice try though; was sorta hopin it would work but, guess ahm stuck wit it. might as well learn what it has to teach right?"

Raven, magus of life

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:07 am

"Huh.....damn.." Zilva sgihed a bit sitting back down. "so then Rave..have they given you a room yet? It does not seem they really assign the room here just tell you to move around if you need to." Zilva smiled leaning back in her chair, quite comfortable if she were to say so herself.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:10 am

Raven shook her head softly. "Nope no room; they said i just had to tell them which room i wanted and they'd tell me if it was available... suppose they're a little lazy when it comes to dividing up students but, it does make it a little neater I think anyway."

Raven, magus of life

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:15 am

"Indeed...say if you want you can take up bunk in my room...I've some alchemy equipment that can be used to help study that book" Zilva smiled to herself. The school really had supplied her with quite a bit of equipment..even if they had not actually give her any weapons. Still she was capable of making her own

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:24 am

"?you're... you're willing to take me in as a roommate? really? I mean people usually find me weird... and Im techincally a klepto too...i mean it's just hair accesories nd i do give them back... and I talk in my sleep and am a very light sleeper but well uhm anyway yeah sure i'll do that!"

she was extatic to have someone not think her as some sort of freak for once.

Raven, magus of life

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:31 am

"Heh..trust me you do NOT want to steal anything I have...it likes to go boom." Zilva smiled ruffling the other girl's hair. "Besides it's nice to have someone to talk to..someone I can open up to and not worry so much" She stood and began walking toward her room. "You coming?"

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:34 am

Raven took a moment to register Zilva was moving and she'd nod slightly taking the book in hand and placing it in her skirt pocket before she'd adjust her glasses and begin to follow. "Right! sorry about that, still so surprised. by all of this happening so fast, I expected it to take at least a year to find a friend let alone a room mate."

Raven, magus of life

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:43 am

''Don't worry about it'' Zilva led the way to her room. She opened the door, inside there was one bed a couch and lots of beakers. ''I never use the bed so it's all yours.''

Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:34 pm

A bright smile appeared on her features as she marveled at the room eyes bright as the smile her hands resting behind her. she moved to the bed and there was a knock at the door. Raven answered it and infront of it were her things and a key. she blinked softly scratching her neck.

"Do they have the school bugged or something?"

she asked candidly and she brought in her two bags looking over the room and what space wasn't teaken by Zilva. she would open her singlebag and take out her clothing; all of them were duplicates of each other.

"Wonder how long it'll take to get a uniform... oh and what are the uniforms like?"

Raven, magus of life

Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next