View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Dangerous Surprises (For Zilva) 

Post Re: Dangerous Surprises (For Zilva)
Zilva sighed turning her head to the side. she tried to hide her eyes from the monster as she was tearing up. ''fine do as you wish...I no longer care....''

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Forneus smirked as he shrugged, "Difficult to care when you're completely outclassed, I would think." And with that, he pushed Zilva to the ground, causing her to fall onto her side. Dropping to his knees, the demon forced her onto her knees, holding her with one arm, pushing her back against his chest. "Maybe you will even enjoy it." He snickered as two of his hands slid over her chest, cupping her small bust in them and fondling them. "You never know, really. Some females fight to the very end, and others are reduced to... moaning sluts." Forneus grinned as his last free hand moved into her crotch, a finger rubbing on her slit, the thumb on her clitoris.

Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:27 am

"Just do it and get it over with.." Zilva sighed shaking her head. She was not afraid of sex..but ever since she had been raped back at her old school she never enjoyed it. Her body and mind were in agreement refusing to react almost at all to any advances or touching. Zilva herself would not fight back though but to her sex was not a good experience not matter circumstance. A small exhale did escape her lips as she was groped however.

Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:03 am

"Hmm, so impatient..." Forneus snickered at the girl, plunging his finger into her pussy, driving it in and out of her hard and fast while his fingers and thumbs found her nipples and began teasing them. "You'll want to give in, you know, start getting as wet as you can." The demon spoke, still fingering and teasing her, "Otherwise, once this cock start going into you, it'll hurt a lot and I think you really don't want that."

Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:44 am

''Geh...I cannot force myself to like this...'' Zilva's body was reacting slightly to the monster's touchs. But the slight moistness was barely noticible.

Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:21 pm

"Can't force yourself to like it...? Well, then it's going to hurt." The demon snickered, not caring whenever she'd get into it or not. Giving on trying to make her more moist for faster penetration, Forneus placed his arms against the ground, allowing him to press down on the girl, and positioned his cock at her slit. "A lot probably, but hey, it's your body so what do I care...?" And with that, Forneus chuckled as he began sliding his cock into her pussy, not stopping to let her get used to his bulk.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:05 am

''Ungh arghh....too..too much!!!" Zilva choked on the pain her eye tearing up. ''G et it out...'' She tried to get herself off it.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4