View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:20 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 The natural habitat of the bibliophile (Alucard). 

Post Re: The natural habitat of the bibliophile (Alucard).
Alucard sighed in a satisfied manner, the "cords" withdrawing from her violated holes. Having enjoyed poor Pia, the alien headed for the nurse's office, holding the student's possessions in its hands, save for her glasses, which remained at the top of the bookshelf.

Alucard had already purged Pia of her memory of the encounter by the time it had reached the nurse's office. The "cords" had lifted Pia out of the chamber and back up the monster's esophagus, and then Alucard laid her on a cot, placing her possessions on the stand next to her. Pia would be cleaned and dressed, and have her hymen restored to her before she woke up.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:28 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: The natural habitat of the bibliophile (Alucard).
EPILOGUE, 2 DAYS LATER:

"And I keep telling you, Ms. Hov, you are all right!", the nurse said with more patience than could be expected. "You are, and let me make sure you understand this, NOT pregnant. As far as we can tell at this point, you do not have have any vernal diseases. This is not at all surprising, since you are in fact a virgin. And I don't think checking a third time will change that. Do you care to explain to me why you think otherwise?"

"Uh, well, you see, like I told you.. I-I was in the library", Pia stammered. Her cheeks had long since turned the brightest cherry, and she desperately wanted the ground to open and swallow her. "I, uhm, lost my glasses. And someone turned the light off. And I'm pretty sure someone else was there too.. I think someone locked the door.."

Pia had to continue, even if her story made no sense. "And then someone tied my arms, or something.. And I think they raped me.. At least I feel really sore..".

"Poor girl", the nurse said in heartfelt sympathy, "I'm not surprised you feel a bit confused, with the blow you received to the head. I'm surprised you don't have a concussion. You must be tougher than you look."

"But I think the janitor who found you must have been pretty spot on. You lost you glasses, accidentally toppled a shelf full of books on top of you. And there the janitor found you, and brought you here. You seem to be recovering. Soon all will return to normal."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:55 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6