View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Meeting of Chance (Raven) 

Post Re: Meeting of Chance (Raven)
"I don't know..I never got a uniform..nor would I care for one..skirts are too...well.....I just don't care for them" Zilva sighed sitting down at her desk. She took a small flask and tossed it into what seemed to be a metal box. The item exploded freezing the sides. "Ah good my ice bomb is done"

Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:30 am

looked to the box as the sides seemed to freeze over before she'd look down at herself.
"you don't like skirts?"
she asked toying with the hem of her own looking it over; mind you she did wear a great deal of clothing under it for modesty's sake. She moved to look over the box before thinking what could be in the ice bomb she had designed. "a Nitrate solution that reacts to oxygen?" she asked a finger against her chin for a moment hoping to learn something about her new friend's field.

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:01 am

"No skirts fly up too much when preforming high kicks" Zilva smiled a bit. "No this was a liquid Helium model..the nitrate one melted too quickly and exploded in the tube once..not an effective bomb."

Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:37 am

"Ah well as long as it works that's what matters."
Raven offered a smile looking at a few of the chemicals and minerals in the room. She'd open her book to the last page and look at each one, the book told her the properties of whatever she looked at. she nodded slightly looking through them.

"What sorts of things have you made so far other than fire and ice?"

Raven, magus of life

Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:56 am

"Well there's this" Zilva pulled out what looked like a small rocket launcher. "This is a Co2 panzer-style launcher. I built it to fire these" She pulled out a small ball. These balls are filled with the smae thing the fire bombs were made of..hower. " Zilva sighed putting the weapon back "It doesn;t work well enough to use" She pulled out another ball, this one blue. "This one is filled with a large amount of cornstarch and water..when mixed it becomes a non-Newtonian liquid and is good for blinding monsters." Zilva pulled out a long stick. "And..this...this is a stick....you hit things..they go down..pretty simple."

Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:15 am

Raven offered a laugh hands on her hips as she looked at the offered devices particularly the stick.

"Tf2 humor in that last one." she offered still laughing softly before nodding. "Wellll... I do have a copy of the anarcist's cookbook on my laptop if you've ever heard of it, maybe we can use a few of the things in there; some nice simple teargas and smoke bomb recipies and the like... can even make the fire bomb a cling fire bomb if you doa little work with it."

Raven, magus of life

Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:42 am

"Hmm a cling firebomb..I like it" Zilva walked over to her couch and sat down sighing contently. "I think it will be very nice have you here Raven. I hope we do get along great" She sat up remembering something. "Oh and if anything attacks you your welcome to all the weapons in this room"

Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:38 am

She smiled brightly looking over the ingrediants within the room laughing softly and nodding.

"I'm sure we will be, and wonderful partners in self defense if worse comes to worst, I'm sure less of the things will wish to attack in our room if we try to not be alone in it."

she commented the thought passing her mind; of course this was only true if the monstes cared at all... which they didn't

Raven, magus of life

Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:16 am

"Very true..." Zilva laid down on the couch streching out. "So then Raven..why did you come to this school of all places? Surely a smart girl like you could have gone anywhere"

Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:42 am

"Why did I come here? well, I'm broke and have a fear of men... cities... large towns... and a million other things; an artificially designed island and an all girl's campus was the perfect match for me to ease into society. didn't expect the island to have monsters on it."

she commented eyes half lidded in thought.

"Truth be told, the few male teachers here are my first metting with men at all since I was ten or eleven."

Raven, magus of life

Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3