View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Lost At Sea (for Natsuki) 

Post Re: Lost At Sea (for Natsuki)
Karen watched silently as Natsuki comforted her Mademoiselle, her lips pursing. She couldn't really care that she hurt her maidservants' feelings. She just stubbornly looked at her, trying not to feel bad for her. The thought of the girl having a fancy to Karen made her blush, but there was hardly anything she could do about that, was there?

I have a heart, but seriously... She said, looking at the Mistress, and at Mademoiselle. She really couldn't afford to go soft on them... it would only encourage them. But her focus was distracted by the mannequins, and she breathed in sharply and shivered as they continued their measurement-taking.

Because of that, she wasn't entirely focused on Natsuki. Not until she signaled for the mannequins to stop. Realizing something was up, Karen tried to jerk forwards, but the wooden dolls were too fast! She was seized, pulled backwards and pinned! Her long hair brushed their arms as she pulled her body left and right, trying to work her way free. Her full breasts squished and bulged in their cruel grasp, distracting her with a painful and sensitive sensation that made her grunt.

But even with all her struggles, her strength was not enough to stop the mannequins. She finally let out a grunt, eyes on Natsuki as her mind ran desperate circles. The fear was there, in her eyes, as well as the desperation.

Spread...? You have got to be kidding me! This is... not... compassionate! The martial artist gasped out, starting to squirm in the wooden hands, realizing how crude and lewd it looked with her so held. Karen actually shot an uncertain, pleading look for Mademoiselle... she could not believe it, but it seemed the woman was Karen's only hope for a 'stay of execution'. But Karen had a sinking feeling Mademoiselle would be instead participating in that treatment, and Karen clenched her thighs together in an anticipated need for resistance. It was useless... but there was nothing else for Karen to do.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:58 am

Mademoiselle’s head rose up from her Mistress’s robed lap at Natsuki’s order. The dull grinding of wooden joints attracted the maiden’s attention, and she evinced surprise at the sight the mannequins anchoring her in place. The doll’s limbs locked over Karen’s shoulders, the contact burning, hinting at a mild sunburn. Other hands separated her toned legs, exposing the bald folds of her sex. Fingers sunk into the sides of her breasts and clenched, deforming the sweet contours, lifting her wide nipples. From her chair Natsuki inspected Karen’s enforced posture with a matter of fact air.

“You’re not in any suffering, dear heart.” Natsuki leaned forward to pluck a peach from the platters. She rolled it about from palm to palm, tossing it like a child’s ball. “Mademoiselle.” The grey gowned woman swung her attention over to her Mistress with an effort, managing to correct the shape of her mouth and form it into something demure and pretty. “Compassion is an emotion that one extends to a person who is suffering. “Our guest is in no distress, do you agree? Unlike you Mademoiselle.” The woman colored, dipping her head and nodding without reluctance. Natsuki smiled at them both, and put the peach to her mouth. There was a luxurious gush of juice, which she drank down in a pair of swallows. Her alabaster throat fluttered. Droplets, like raindrops tinted wine pale, trickled from her lips.

“Mistress, if you would hear it…” Mademoiselle began. Natsuki paused at the interruption, fruit raised for another bite. Mademoiselle carefully pressed her palms flat against her thighs, smoothing out her long skirt.

“Well?”

“Karen seems alarmed to me. I think she would be more willing if I talked to her, helped calm her down. I don’t mind taking my time.” Mademoiselle’s beamed Karen’s way, cheeks dimpled.

“I want our guest used to her place and purpose without delay Mademoiselle.” Natsuki took her servant’s face in both her hands, bringing her own close. Her eyebrows knit menacingly. “Do you really wish to take a risk?” Mademoiselle hesitated, but with a glance back at the obscenely displayed Karen she nodded briskly.

“Yes please. I’m asking for permission to let her sleep in my quarters tonight." Natsuki bounced her peach in her palm.

“Fine. Lead her and prepare her for the night. But if she betrays your faith in her and attempts to flee, I will be disappointed.” Mademoiselle shook her head fervently, tensing. “Remember that Karen.” Natsuki added toward her nude prisoner. “Be happy Mademoiselle here likes you so much, and think of her if you consider leaving. I won’t be pleased with either of you.” She glanced at her unfinished fruit and held it out. Mademoiselle accepted the morsel and stood, bowing. “Thank you Mistress.” She backed toward Karen, bowing again, repeating her gratitude, before facing Karen with a tentative smile. “Will you come with me Karen? Can I offer you anything before we go to bed?” Sinking to her knees, she offered the peach. “Are you finished with your lait de’ vie?”

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Last edited by niellwyn on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:04 pm
Profile YIM

Karen shuddered as she felt herself held so tightly, her legs spread to expose her so completely. She flushes and winces as fingers dug into her ample mounds, grunting as she felt the flesh lifting, rising betwixt their grip.

All the while though, her eyes were focused on Natsuki, a glare on her face... because there was nothing else she could show, other than fear and worry. Breathing slower, trying to keep calm, she watched Natsuki and Mademoiselle. The juicy, delicious texture of the peach being eaten was a simple sensation to her ears, yet it raised goosebumps along her arms and quickened her breathing. She could see the analogy... and poor Karen was the peach.

Watching them talk about her, Karen felt a small comfort in Mademoiselle's words. Perhaps she had a way out... or at least, a friend in this terrible place. A friend, maybe... she waits with baited breath as they talk, relaxing only slightly as Natsuki consents.

But that 'stay of execution' came at a price. Strands of Karen's dark hair were spilling down over her face as she lowered her head at Natsuki's warning. She couldn't look up... the fact of the matter was, Natsuki had her in the cup of her palm. Even if Karen ran, those left behind could face a most terrible punishment...

And Karen couldn't leave them to that. She nodded once, not looking up, hoping not to provoke Natsuki again... and breathed out a soft sigh as she left. ...yes, um, yes. Thank you for that... help. She says, looking back up to Mademoiselle again.

Um... yes, I am finished with my lait... so, if I could just get some clothes... She couldn't keep the flush off her face as she looked down at herself, but she pushed her embarrassment back out of her mind. She had other things she should focus on... but some clothes might help make her feel less... vulnerable.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:13 am

“No….no…I’m sorry.” Mademoiselle’s bangs jounced as she shook her head. “Since we are going to bed, there’s no need for you to be dressed, even if the other maids were able to sew you a new wardrobe soon enough.”

“You won’t be permitted clothes regardless Karen, since you’ve spurned a position of privilege.” Natsuki interrupted imperiously.

“There’s that too.” Mademoiselle agreed gently. She placed a slim hand on Karen’s thigh in a token of support. Her small smile faltered after a moment, and she glanced toward the teacup that Karen had earlier discarded. “You’re finished then?” A note of hope rang unmistakably within her question. Turning toward where Natsuki lounged, she opened her mouth to speak.

“Yes Mademoiselle, you can have it, if Karen doesn’t want it.” The girl brightened, eagerly reaching out for the cup. She slowed her motions as she took it, remembering her dignity.

“Thank you Mistress, ever so much.” Mademoiselle was in the middle of presenting her back to Karen when Natsuki stopped her once more.

“Let her watch you drink, Mademoiselle. Karen here is too innocent to be jealous of you, like the other girls would be.” Karen could plainly see the doubt on Mademoiselle’s face, but Natsuki’s servant obligingly faced toward her again, mouthing an apology. When Mademoiselle tipped the cup to her lips there were tears in her eyes, and she watched Karen apprehensively, as if committing some great wrong. It did not take long for her to forget her worries and she drained the potion with eyes closed. Once done, she lapped at the interior of the cup, and a sigh of contentment escaped her as she brought the teacup down, licking her lips clean. Reverently setting the china on the table, Mademoiselle stood. Immediately the mannequins relinquished their cruel hold. Karen’s body tingled unpleasantly where their wooden fingers had grasped.

“Please follow me to my room now Karen, so we may prepare for the night.” Mademoiselle extended her hand for Karen to take. Natsuki looked on from her place in the shade.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:02 pm
Profile YIM

Karen blinks at Mademoiselle, wishing she could at least cover herself with her arms. Bed? Oh, right...

At Natsuki's comment, she shoots her a sharp look, then looked back to Mademoiselle. Even given everything she experienced before, this place... it was almost like a culture shock. Although that doesn't come even close to expressing the situation here.

If she could just overcome this... horror... eyes focus on Natsuki, glaring balefully. Then she tares her gaze away, looking to Mademoiselle. She almost misses her expression on being offered the tea, and Karen slowly realizes she is even more lost than usual. 'Just what is this about?'

Feeling uneasy, wondering what she was missing, she watched Mademoiselle down the cup. Standing quickly as she was released, Karen glanced at Natsuki again, arms wrapping around her chest, and she steps closer to Mademoiselle. It didn't take her long to get past her reluctance and to take her hand.

Yeah. Let's... go.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:28 pm

Karen’s bare feet smushed the fibers of the rich carpet on the way out, leaving prints a shade paler than the velvet’s indigo. Natsuki lifted an long ivory arm from her robe in a mocking goodbye. Mademoiselle pushed open the double doors in silence to let the nude girl limp through. The portal whispered to a close behind her, cavorting nymphs merrily barring any return. Mademoiselle led briskly until she noticed how her charge was favoring her hurt leg. With a murmured apology she matched her pace, taking dainty steps forward. Her hand clasped Karen’s steadily. Her fingers were smooth and as fragile as chalk. It occurred to the tall warrior that it would be easy to escape this blushing waif that was guiding her.

Mademoiselle’s chambers were closer than expected, and their walk came to a halt in front of the entrance. Curiously, the bedroom had no door, only a fluted arch of ivory, peaked at the top. The room was visible beyond. It was as magnificent as the rest of the mansion. The bed itself dominated the majority of the interior, supporting a canopy of spider-web thin lace on ridged spiral banisters. The bedspreads were unique in color and decoration, so heavily embroidered they might have been tapestry. The floor was carpeted in the same luxurious velvet that adorned the halls. Crowded around the mattress were antique wardrobes, a marble vanity complete with sparkling oval looking glass, shelves laden with a menagerie of hard bound books, and a svelte nightstand next to decadent, swollen white pillows. Mademoiselle pressed her other hand over Karen’s and smiled demurely.

“We’ll sleep here tonight. We can talk beforehand. I’d like it if we talked.” She lifted Karen’s fingers to lay a tremulous kiss upon them. “Will you undress me? I can do it myself, but…the buttons are difficult and…” Mademoiselle swallowed, blowing a long, nervous breath. “You don’t have to.”

Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:40 am
Profile YIM

Karen curled her toes a little as she walked on, feeling the carpet. She tried not to think about Natsuki's mocking wave, how it reflected her situation now... how it mocked her spirit and her composure.

She followed Mademoiselle as quickly as she could, fingers tightening around Mademoiselle's fingers. She pushed the spikes of pain from her leg out of her mind as best as she was able, trying not to think right now. Not about the island, or the opulence of this place, or of what would come tomorrow.

Karen whistled gently as they came into Mademoiselle's chambers, not trusting herself with any other vocalization. It was rather impressive... she wondered at the open archway, but decided she was better off not knowing. The bed was large, amazing, and kind of an eerie sight with its' red, lace, and banisters. It was velvet and red, and the colors spoke of a depth and luxurious texture.

Talking... would be ok. She finally found her words, flushing at the gentle kiss. She knew what was going on here... but Karen couldn't help but pity the girl anyway. Reaching up, she gently put a hand on her shoulder. Um... I don't know how to remove these types of things. You will have to direct me. Ok...?

Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:13 am

Mademoiselle’s lips parted in surprise when Karen rested her hand so assuringly on her shoulder. She peered at her quizzically, uncertain, without breath.

“You mean you will?” Gratitude coated her words as thickly as honey. Impishly she kissed Karen’s fingers once more, in lieu of thanks. She backed up into her room, leading Karen past the threshold by the other woman’s hand. “It shouldn’t be hard for you Karen, they’re only knots. It takes a long time to undo them without seeing them though.” Gracefully, the woman pivoted, releasing Karen’s hand. She presented a straight back to the other girl, and Karen could see that her dress was kept closed by grey silk ribbons wound in complicated, decorative knots around gleaming pegs crafted from individual pearls. Mademoiselle sloped her shoulders forward, tightening the silvery fabric over sculpted shoulder blades. Peeking shyly over her shoulder, she smiled. She settled herself upon her knees, sinking to the floor and tilting her head to reveal a colorless, arched neck.

“What do you plan to do after tonight Karen?” Mademoiselle inquired while she waited. “You’ve annoyed Mistress, so she will likely be very hard on you.” She gathered handfuls of her skirt, wringing the pleats in quiet distress. “You can beg her to pardon you though. Sometimes that softens her, if you’re honest. I’m sure she’ll listen, since you’re new. And then you can ask to be one of the Maids, like myself. I’ll teach you everything, and keep you out of trouble.” She bit her lip hopefully. “Consider it? I don’t want to watch Mistress torment you.”

Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:26 pm
Profile YIM

Karen shivered as she worked on the knots, feeling uneasy somehow. In here, things were still exposed, yet somehow she felt safer outside of Natsuki's sight... yet, that was a sham. She was just as in danger here, maybe even more so.

She needed a way to escape. But no matter way she chose... she had the difficult choice of leaving these girls to suffer Natsuki's punishment.

The other option is to somehow defeat Natsuki, and save these girls. But they would likely stop her rather than let her defeat this monster. And... could she even beat her? Karen was having to face an upsetting truth... she had yet to win any of her... encounters against the horrors she had met here.

Muttering in frustration, blinking her eyes quickly, she finally got the last knot undone. She reached up, rubbing away a few tears before her eyes get too red. Me...? I don't really know.

I am not going to beg her for anything, though. Her lips curled at the thought, but then she softened and sighed. I will consider it, at least. I promise. She brushed Mademoiselle's hair back and stepped away, sliding the back open now that the knots are released.

There you go.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:40 am

Mademoiselle’s hair was sleek and well kept, wonderful to touch. Karen swore that the other woman’s cropped tresses were as soft as a rabbit’s pelt. It shouldn’t be possible for anybody to possess such hair. But even more mystifying was Mademoiselle’s reaction to Karen’s innocent gesture, arching her neck toward her brushing fingers, her bosom lifting from a sharp intake of breath. It was the same sort of excited gasp a woman uttered in the midst of more familiar caresses. Mademoiselle’s cheeks were as red as rust.

“I’m…I’m glad you’ll think on it Karen. I know it doesn’t seem like it now, but Mistress is such a loving, tender keeper toward us.” Mademoiselle smiled fleetingly over her shoulder. She lifted her hands to her shoulders and pinched the grey dress delicately. Then, she very slowly, very deliberately peeled the cloth to either side. She leaned forward humbly as she did so, opening herself to Karen’s view with a care and grace that made the act of undressing into a quiet ritual, a show she performed for Karen’s personal approval. The part where Karen had worried the knots loose widened, revealing a triangle of pristine flesh, like a snowy dagger. Her spine was barely visible under her skin, and the razor edges of her shoulder blades were exquisitely defined, as fragile as the bones of a songbird. Her dress came free of her shoulders, tumbling down her sides like flaking ash on porcelain. She was such a small girl, all suppleness and smooth curves. Her tapering waist was sculpted is if by artisan hands, a work of genius. Mademoiselle lifted her arms gently from the sleeves of her gown with flawless motions that must have been born from dedicated practice, drawing attention to her shape, making her muscles tense and relax to draw the eye over her figure. Nude to her waist now she kept her back turned, and chanced another fetching glance toward Karen before raising herself onto her knees to push the crumpled dress over her youthful hips. A pert derriere emerged, flushed pink against her creamy complexion, then her long, ripe thighs. All at once she stood on flexing legs, letting the garment flutter past her round calves and stepping forward. Then, a hint of mischief curling the bow of her lips, she swept around to display her voluptuousness to her audience. She made no attempt to cover herself, displaying modesty only in her hopeful and hesitant expression, like a petulant child searching for approval. Her breasts were high and proud. Her cleft glistened with dew. With a smile, she took a single step toward Karen. “Do I please you Karen?”

Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:37 am
Profile YIM

Karen pulled her hand back, rather surprised. She should have known better, especially the way Mademoiselle was... 'How am I going to let her down, with this...'

Karen refrains from putting her thoughts about the 'Mistress' into words. The angry look in her eyes at the mention of that monster spoke enough of Karen's opinion. That thought had distracted her enough that she did not realize Mademoiselle was undressing until she was well underway. The poor girl was flumoxxed, staring in shock as the small and fragile woman undressed. Soon, the last of the clothes was slid away, showing the perfect small shape of her...

Karen flushed finally as Mademoiselle spun about, presenting herself. Karen had never really found other women attractive before, and she was shocked into stillness at the display, blushing brightly.

Ah... Yes, but... um, not... er. She was tongue-tied too, and trying to dodge around the question did not help. Karen felt very... awkward, right then. Listen... I like you, but... um... we shouldn't... Somehow, she should have expected this. She really did, but she was hoping, they would just share the same bed or cuddle or something. But Mademoiselle wanted more... and she was worrying that she might be intrigued.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:29 am

Mademoiselle grinned impishly. Karen’s rosy color and her inability to speak were a better compliment than anything she could have said. She approached with demure steps and tipped her head back to meet eyes with the flabbergasted Karen. Mademoiselle held a finger to the other woman’s lips.

“I’m glad you like me. Don’t worry. I didn’t invite you here intending to force your hand in anything. Really. This will be the last night here that you will be allowed to choose for yourself.” Mademoiselle took away the silencing finger and put her hands on Karen’s shoulders. She rose onto her toes and dropped a peck onto Karen’s bright cheek. “I won’t be disappointed if you change your mind though.” Tweaking Karen’s nose she retreated toward her bed. She pulled back the exquisite coverlet and sat upon the sheets, half turned in a fetching parody of a modest pose. “We can sleep. Maybe I’ll tell you a bedtime story if you prefer that to talking. Or are you too tired?”

The candles which had lit the hallways on the maidens’ walk to Mademoiselle’s bedchamber faded within their alcoves. The room took on a velvet quality as it fell into shade, lush and soft to the eyes. Mademoiselle’s outlines gleamed in the ephemeral moonlight filtering through a cut glass window, all powdery silver curves, like moth’s wings. She shifted on the bed, making the moonlight ripple over her breasts. “Hush.” She whispered. “It’s curfew.”

Last edited by niellwyn on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:05 am
Profile YIM

Karen was breathing quicker... somehow, she felt more hot. The fact that it may be what she drank earlier did not really occur to her. She thought the heat rolling through her body, her inability to stop blushing, the quickening of her pulse... was from the woman who was very, very interested in her.

And that in itself was very... confusing to her. She never had shown any interest in girls... that way... before. But now... a shiver ran through her as she felt the finger on her lips, and blushed even harder. Karen had zoned out.

...Um... thanks for understanding. She finally said lamely, feeling rather foolish. And surprisingly disappointed... breathing in sharply, she tried to concentrate... to force away this feeling, or at least bury it. It was embarrassing, complicated, even dangerous with this place... although resisting it made her feel somehow guilty.

Reaching up slowly to her own nose, feeling it still tingle from the tweak, she settled down on the edge of the bed. It was soft, under her buttocks and legs, and she half-turned to face Mademoiselle, one hand sliding over the bed-sheets. Very inviting... that was the danger she was worried about.

Still... Karen shivered, and slid her legs up onto the bed. Right now, her body was becoming strangely abuzz... and she wondered if it would be better to be lying down, curled in the covers, than standing nearby. She was breathing quickly as she shifted herself up to near the head, tucking her legs under the coverlet.

Suddenly remembering Mademoiselle's offer, she spoke up quickly. Yes! Um. She quieted down quick, eyes on Mademoiselle as she settled into the bed... still quite close to her. Quite close, given the effects of the aphrodisiac coursing through her blood... she spoke in a whisper, surprised at how the sound made her own body shiver. A story if you want... It might keep her mind off of Mademoiselle's delightful curves and delicious looking breasts... 'Arck. Why am I so...?'

Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:42 am

Mademoiselle dropped the lace curtains before she slid beneath the covers. The moonlight scattered as it hit the veil, transformed from ghostly rays into a scintillating kaleidoscope. The covers were dappled by the ethereal light. The two nude women were soon cocooned in the close pressing blankets. Mademoiselle’s body nudged in toward Karen’s and she draped a supple arm over her.

“I’ll tell you a fairy tale then.” Mademoiselle whispered, her breath brushing across Karen’s neck. “Once upon a time, there was a young girl who lived with her stepmother. Her stepmother was not cruel, or ugly, or evil. But she did not expect the young girl’s parents to die, and she had no idea how to take care of her. You see, the stepmother had dreams, and was only days from fulfilling her deepest wishes, but the young girl prevented all that from happening.” Mademoiselle’s every word ruffled Karen’s hair, and swept into her ear to tickle her with pixie’s fingers.

“The stepmother felt sorry for the girl, so she delayed everything to take care of her, but she was alone, and impatient, and most importantly, she wasn’t ready. So the stepmother did badly. She spanked the young girl for discipline, but she spanked too softly, or too hard, making the girl stubborn. She ignored the girl, because her mind was still on faraway dreams. Years passed, and the girl grew older, while the stepmother’s wishes became fainter, until finally one day she woke up and she couldn’t remember what she was dreaming, only that her dreams were once beautiful. Her hair lost its color, and her voice gave up its sweetness. Nobody was happy. But now the young girl had wishes of her own. All those years of dreaming in that house were finally heard.” Mademoiselle’s lips nearly touched Karen’s skin now as she spoke.

“A Faerie Queen had heard the wishes of the stepmother and the girl, and one day she departed from her realm to speak to them. She offered the stepmother back her almost forgotten wishes, but for a price. She wanted the young girl in return. The stepmother was awed by the Queen’s majesty, but at first she was unsure, but the young girl was bewitched by the Faerie’s beauty, and convinced her stepmother to let her go. The Queen took the girl away to her realm. There were orphans like herself, and runaways, and petty criminals, and even princesses. Everyone loved each other in that faerie realm, and they loved the girl as well. But, there were secrets the others would not share. The girl heard dancing in the night, and laughter she couldn’t place. The girl sneaked out of her room to watch when the moon was bright, and she saw the others in revelry she did not comprehend, drinking sweet nectar. She asked the Queen one day what all this meant, and the Queen told her not to ask, and not to drink the nectar, because if she joined the secret celebrations and ate the faerie food that she could never return to the world of mortals, never be satisfied with common food, and never find beauty in the earth again. At first the girl heeded the Queen’s warning, but night by night her curiosity waxed stronger, until she could not bear to be apart from the others. So she ate the faerie food, and joined the secret dances, and was never heard from again in the outside world.” Mademoiselle’s heat washed Karen like a bath of air, pure and fragrant as a meadow.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:42 pm
Profile YIM

Karen shivered at the feel of Mademoiselle's breath playing over her neck, heart racing faster as she wrapped an arm around her. She almost missed the beginning of the story, she was so distracted by the contact.

Eventually, Karen settled down... at least enough to hear the sad tale. Even with Mademoiselle's lips nearly teasing her skin, she was able to focus on the story... and ascertain its meaning. It was not hard... but it was also ominous, even frightening on some level.

As the story finished, Karen breathed out a low sigh. It was depressing... daunting... but maybe it was better for these girls to... stay where they were. Maybe. Squirming at the breath playing over her, Karen found herself sliding against Mademoiselle a little. Heat was building up in her body... that strange need from before fanned by gentle not-quite-touches and teasing breaths, and Karen was struggling not to... work herself... right there.

...I... I see. That was... a nice story. She spoke a little breathily, face flushed. She hadn't missed the simple tale, but now that it was over... it was increasingly hard to ignore the feelings she was having.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next