View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 At The Foot Of The Rainbow... (for Kanu) 

Post At The Foot Of The Rainbow... (for Kanu)
Deep in the forest, long past the school, the grounds, and the beach... there was a strange tranquility among the trees. In some areas of the forest, there were small lakes, pools, and other such areas of beauty. Places were the sun shone down, the sky was blue, and where a rocky side of a tall hill framed the back of the rippling water... down of which a small stream fell into a waterfall. This place she found was almost perfect, like cut out of a dream... well, almost reaching that perfection.

A rainbow shone here, in the hazy mist of the waterfall, and the leaves of the grass, trees, and bushes was wet with droplets of water. It was a well-hidden alcove, near the furthest end of the island, where the shore grew rocky and where people rarely strayed. The especially thick trees, the tall ridge she circled between it and the school, and the lack of even animal trails made coming out here difficult. This was not the only place out in the woods so secluded, but it was isolated, and beautiful... it was like a private garden that only the especially stubborn would find.

Kanu, in her interest in exploring, found this remote place. She was nothing if not thorough, and its very difficulty made it a good spot. Furthermore, beyond it, the tall rocky outcroppings by the beach gave an incredible view of the ocean, and back across the island. The was a set of broad rocks to the left of the waterfall, extending under it a ways... a solid ground to train and rest, and access to the downpour itself. While the waterfall was not large, but it was still beautiful, and gave the space an eternal and tranquil mood...

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:03 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: At The Foot Of The Rainbow... (for Kanu)
"This place is beautiful." Kanu said as she sat on a rock near the waterfall allowing the spray to soak into her training outfit, leaving the bandages covering her ample breasts almost translucent, as she enjoyed the view while resting from the difficult hike to the secluded spot. The spray from the small waterfall was cool ,chilling her toned body as it washed over her lightly tanned skin. As her nipples began to harden from the chill she looked down with a blush deciding it was time to get out of the spray.

"Well time to get to work." she said standing up and walking over to the wide rock where she had left her wooden spear bending over slowly as to not let her loose fitting skirt slip off her shapely hips. Picking up the weapon she moved into her fighting stance quickly moving from one attack to another with them seeming to flow like an intricate dance as sweat began to glisten on her toned muscles from the exertion. Completing the routines she sat down on the sun-drenched rock enjoying the light baking into her muscles. Laying back, propped on her elbows she closed her eyes basking in the light of the sun as she rested her weary muscles before her next set of exercises.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:56 am

Basking in the sunlight, on the warm rock, was extremely relaxing and cozy. Out there, the wind blowing a gentle breeze, she could easily find herself falling asleep. Her glistening form, laid out in the light, was a sight for any to pause and give a second glance.

Especially those that prowled about. To her credit, even with her unaware of the potential danger, she did not doze off. A strong breeze sent her long, red skirt dancing, showing off long legs and firm thighs before she would be able to push it back down. It gave vigor to her languid form, though, and she was able to resume her exercises.

The breeze was not very powerful, though, and she soon found herself working up a terrible sweat. With the sun beaming down on her so brightly, the rippling waters of the pool was looking very inviting... almost as inviting as Kanu herself.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:20 am
Profile YIM

Finishing her exercises, the sweat rolling down her sensual curves and the rippling waters of the pool looking very inviting, Kanu quickly looked around making sure she was alone. "Just a little dip to clean me off, then I will head back to the dorm." she said as she slowly began to unwind the sweat soaked bandages from her ample bosom then slipping her skirt down her supple thighs and off her firm legs. Dipping the sweaty clothing into the water to clean it off she then laid it on the sunny rock to dry. Completely naked she moved to the edge of the pool sitting with her legs moving in the cool water.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:13 am

The water was cool as it soaked her hand and washed over her clothes. It was not stagnant or still, like a pond; the water coming in from the waterfall emptied out from a small stream, one that probably worked its way towards the rocky shore around the hill. The interesting thing though was its depth; while there were a few large, long rocks like the one she was standing on, just below the surface, and a shallow area of mud and dirt on the far side of the bank...

Below the waterfall, in the center of the rippling water, things got very deep. It was dark, unexplored... possibly, the large rocks had tumbled in some long time ago, shrinking the width of this pool and making it seem too small to hold such depths. There was plenty to cool her ankles, though, but if she wanted to soak her body, she would either have to sit upon the rocks, or go off the edges of the shore... going from her knee to her shoulder in a swift hop. With the water rippling around her ankles the way it was, the dark depths looked incredibly refreshing to her sweaty body.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:48 am
Profile YIM

Moving off the edge of the pool, the chilling water refreshing her sweaty body, Kanu took a deep breath and plunged her head into the water swimming towards the mysteriously deep center as her toned body glided through the water. Looking down into the depths her curiosity got the better of her as she moved through the water deeper into the dark depths noting every nook and cranny into her memory.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:35 am

Splashing into the water, Kanu took in a deep breath, and dived... swimming quickly, she explored the rocks, crags, and nooks within the deep...

As she swam, her lungs beginning to strained, she noticed something. An opening... a tunnel, or at least a deep cave, that ran towards the waterfall and the hill beyond. It was surprisingly smooth, like it was worn away. Unfortunately, her lungs are straining by this point, forcing her to the surface.

She would hit the air again, lungs burning desperately for oxygen. As she gasped, her long, black hair flicking back over behind herself, she realized she was not alone. A small young man, with pale blonde hair and effeminate features, was sitting by the rocks she had splayed her clothes out on to dry. Her long red skirt was held up in the air on the end of a stick, his eyes roaming over it with curiosity.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:00 am
Profile YIM

Swimming closer to the shore while making sure that her naked body couldn't be seen by the young man Kanu said "I didn't know there were any boys on this island." smiling at the cute young man as she took deep breaths forcing large gasps of air back into her tired lungs. "Would you mind looking away so I can get dressed?" she said blushing as she treaded water at the edge of the pool.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:33 am

"Hm?" His eyes turned to Kanu... and he smiled in surprise.

"Ooh. Wow. Oh, me? Visiting friends." He says slowly, then picks up the red skirt. His smile changed a little, becoming almost... annoyed?

"This place though... I found it first." He says as he waves a hand around the clearing. "I cannot let just anyone take it, you know." Then he paused, and refocused his eyes on Kanu.

"...hm. Do you want it? This spot, I mean..." He seems to have ignored her request to look away and let her change. He is even standing right over her clothes... for her to get them, she is going to have to come right up in front of him.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:39 am
Profile YIM

"It is a beautiful spot, perfect for my training." Kanu said gesturing at the wooden spear laying next to her clothes. Deciding that he wasn't going to move she pulled herself slowly out of the water her nipples hardened from the chill. Walking over to her clothes she bent down, her pert breasts hanging in the seemingly young boy's face, unknowing of the hidden nature that some innocent things on this island possessed.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:00 am

"Yes... it is beautiful." He said, speaking in more of a hushed tone as she stepped free... baring herself, slick with water. He moistened his lips a little, then slipped back... holding onto her clothes.

"Wait... just a minute." His eyes roamed a moment longer over her. "How about this... I'll make a bet with you. We will have a contest... or a game. Whoever wins gets to keep this place. Sound good?" Then he reluctantly extended a handful of her clothes to her, eyes still locked on her slick body.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:12 am
Profile YIM

"What kind of bet did you have in mind....?" Kanu asked, fishing for a name as she grabbed her clothing not putting it on yet as she thought about what he would want from her if he won. As she stood there, the water ran down her curves and accentuated the beauty of her well toned body to the boy.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:39 am

"Mm... good question. Well, whoever would win would get to keep using this place. The other would have to scram... I suppose you could put up something more. We can decide what if you lose... but since I am setting the stakes, you could choose what we do. A race, a card game, or something...?" He trails off, obviously giving her room to interject her own thought of a contest of skill or strength...

He was small, and she could probably take him in a fight. Still, a spar might be really unfair, and he might refuse. Of course... there did not exactly have many options out there. His eyes continued to roam over her a little, slightly distracted... but she did not feel exactly threatened by him. And he WAS letting her decide the game to be played...

Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:54 am
Profile YIM

"Hmm, a race across the pool maybe? Even at your size you would have a chance to beat me in swimming." Kanu said gesturing across the pool while unknowingly giving him a perfect view of her firm ass. "Seems like a fair contest to me, but what do you think?" she asked as she turned back to the distracted boy with a smile.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:06 am

He turns to survey the water... then he smiles and nods. His eyes stray back to her, then across... grinning, he reached out, plucking up her wooden imitation of a Tai Dao. Stepping back... he turned... and spun, HURLING it across the water! It clatters against the rocks, falling down to land just behind the splashing of the waterfall... on the rocky ledge it crashed across.

He straightened, breathing a bit, and caught his balance. "We have to swim straight across... and whoever grabs your weapon first, wins." He breathes in a bit, straightening... and approaching the water. He was clothed in slacks, socks, shoes, and a buttoned shirt... but although he was quickly shedding his shoes and socks, he was keeping his other clothes on.

"Ok! Ready?"

Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:43 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next