View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Addiction (Natsuki) 

Post Re: Addiction (Natsuki)
Kanoe’s body caught at Natsuki’s driving members with crazed need as she was finally brought to the pinnacle. Her ass and cunt gulped at her, suckling at the flesh that was ravaging Kanoe, watering around Natsuki’s cocks. Nothing could compare to the experience of having such a confident, voluptuous woman like crying out in thoughtless orgasm within her arms, Natsuki knew. The pleasure she gained in return nearly drove her own mind into remission. The prospect of more protected her and spurred her on. Natsuki resisted the tension boiling up in her loins and propelled herself into the climaxing witch, determined to follow up on the opportunity presented by Kanoe’s current state. Where one peak of the mountain is reached there are always more soon afterward. Natsuki whimpered. It seemed impossible to contain herself. Her nether parts were straining, waiting to burst. Closing her eyes, Natsuki bent to the task of helping her partner on the short journey to her next pinnacle of rapture.

In a quest to bring awareness back to Kanoe, Natsuki decided to surprise her by abandoning Kanoe’s hardened clit and taking a firm hold of the witch’s chest. Then, balanced on her knees, she reared back as powerfully as her small body could manage, pulling Kanoe with her until the glass-eyed woman was sitting fully impaled upon Natsuki’s two, wildly dissimilar organs. With the witch’s weight now settled upon Natsuki’s lap, Kanoe sank down upon her lover’s flesh until there was no further distance to drop. She was pierced as deeply as possible. In that position, Natsuki hissed and squeezed where she held onto her partner’s sodden breasts, and with a heave, lifted, bucking with her hips to encourage Kanoe’s participation.

“Not yet…not yet…not yet…” Natsuki murmured tearfully in a personal mantra.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:45 am
Profile YIM

Her body felt like dead weight as Natsuki wraps her arms around the witch's well endowed chest. Milk flows freely from her darkened teats as fingers grip tightly to the makeshift handles. Kanoe groans as milk jets from her swollen breasts when the woman pulls backwards. She could feel every motion inside her as their position was adjusted. The two large cocks rub up against the inner walls of both her passages as she was slowly sat right on Natsuki's lap.

"Ah..Ahh.." she lets out soft gasps as gravity pulls her down upon the two members. Her thighs slowly spread apart as she feels the throbbing heat inch it's way deeper into her body, spreading the warmth throughout her entire body. There was no pain but instead a huge feeling of fullness and pressure inside her body. Her hand trembles as she runs it down her belly and feels the studded member that had nearly split her in half.

Kanoe's cheeks were blushing, the venom's effects taking hold once more. The air around her felt searing hot against her glistening pale body. Her panting breaths caught in her throat as Natsuki suddenly bucks upwards into her. The witch bounces sending waves of pleasure and liquid heat radiating from her two spread holes. Her thighs shook as she slowly lifts her body and begins to bounce slowly. She was tired but the heat would just not go away. It felt so good yet so unbearable at the same time.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Natsuki trembled. Orgasm was imminent, inescapable now that Kanoe was rocking herself atop of her. Already sweet fluids were flooding her cunt to trickle from the underside of her segmented cock. Her female body shook in the throes of a debilitation climax. Her cocks, the masculine portion of her being, would follow soon afterward. Only her willpower kept Natsuki from spilling herself into Kanoe at once. As it was, she was hard pressed to last until Kanoe’s next explosion.

A foot and a half of pulpy, pierced phallus inhabited the witch’s slick canal. Cock flesh was piled up in her womb, visible as a restless bulge below Kanoe’s sweaty navel. The “creature” inside Kanoe wriggled its strange tongue into unexplored regions, running the clammy textured muscles over a tiny, buried organ. As Natsuki sobbed from her climax she pumped jerkily, triggered by shocks of rapture that could not be ignored.

“Oh Kanoe! I’m going to…I’m going to cum into you. I can’t help myself..Kanoe.” And then Kanoe sensed Natsuki’s members tense and become turgid within her. Then the witch’s cunt and ass received her lover’s essence. It fountained forth, bursting within her. Unbelievable warmth flowed into her sealed rectum, boiling up her guts. Gush upon gush erupted in overstuffed womb. It felt as if a hose was pouring into her middle. With nowhere to escape, Natsuki’s cum forced Kanoe’s belly to stretch to accommodate its volume. Natsuki screamed hysterically, her mind lost in paradise.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:13 pm
Profile YIM

The witch's cries echo off the walls of her bedroom as she continues to rise and fall upon the swollen cocks. The lewd slurp of juices squishing inside her spread passage was long muted by the two women's cries of bliss. She shudders with each fall, the thick rod rippling along her belly visibly as it makes it way in and out of her womb. It was difficult to say of her body was ever going to recover from something like this.

Natsuki sounded nearly insane with pleasure and need with each bounce on the two members. She knew the climax was coming but only when the woman screamed that she was cumming did it sink in. These two massive lengths were going to explode inside her body. Her entire body could not stop shivering as the eruption occured. Molten seed rushes up into her core, spreading the ooze out along the walls of her womb. The heat seeps into every inch of her body as she sank fully onto both cocks, feeling every pulse and spurt fill her belly. The feeling was mind numbing. Her fingers tremble as she feels along her bulging belly, filling with the hot cum. The excess oozes out around the two members and onto the woman's body as Kanoe sat there, impaled on two climaxing members.

"O-Oh..Oh god..." she whimpers.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Natsuki drew ragged breaths as she kneeled on the bed. Kanoe, plump and heavy, rested on Natsuki’s thighs. The pair leaned together in temporary exhaustion. Kanoe needed the respite. Natsuki’s progressively rough treatment had rubbed her nerve endings bare and worn away her resolve, making every stroke and caress unendurable, be it rapture or agony. She lavished in Natsuki’s excesses, her legs becoming sticky from the seed that she could feel oozing down her skin, the same seed that she sensed expanding her middle like a ball of lead. The darkness robbed Kanoe of her grasp of proportion, and all she knew was that she was filled and pierced to an extent that in other circumstances she would claim was impossible. Her cunt twitched, and the alien cock that dwelt inside palpitated in response.

The little witchling’s moment of solace ended just as she began to hope that her ordeal was over. Natsuki’s appetites were nearly as easy to sate as a human woman’s, but her lust returned to her at a rate beyond her lesser kin. Kanoe’s loins were enervated by renewed motion, quickened and enflamed by Natsuki’s strong members as Natsuki gripped her pet for another bout of lovemaking. Natsuki’s hips rose, splashing her semen between her body and the student’s.

“Thank you Kanoe…that’s was just…so wonderful.” Natsuki murmured, sighing happily as she bucked. “I promised you pleasure pet…I’ll deliver it.”

Whether Kanoe meant for this or not was of no concern to Natsuki; she would fulfill her vow. Kanoe’s pleasure was only beginning. The mattress groaned under the two women as they collided again and again with lascivious intent. The burden that Kanoe carried in her swollen belly shook stupendously, sloshing audibly within herself. Natsuki’s moans grew with the creaking of the bed while the heady odor of stale sweat combined with sweet milk and rich seed rose to dazzle and submerge Kanoe’s senses in an atmosphere of debauchery.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:59 pm
Profile YIM

The witch was paralyzed. Every motion, every breath sent her insides grinding up against the two pulsing cocks. It hurt being fucked and abused this much but her body still reacted to the pleasure beyond the pain. Her massive mammaries quiver against her chest, milk flowing freely out of her swollen teats and down her bulging belly. She could feel her body pulsing with life from the woman's venom pumping in her veins, keeping her body fully ripe for the taking.

With her body filled beyond reason with hot spunk, she thought it was over. The moment of rest was so sweet as darkness closes around her vision. Soon she would be completely unconcious only to wake later to find the nightmare was real. But she got no such relief. With a surge of Natsuki's hips, her body rises as two hot tips push up against the inner walls of her body. Cum oozes out around her thighs as a loud groan leaves Kanoe's lips.

"No..No more..please" she whimpers, "My..My body..I..I can't take m-much more... Ahhhhnnn!"

Her belly sloshed with hot spunk as her body bounces up and down from the being's thrusting hips. Milk spurts out of her heavy orbs as her hands weakly paw and grip on anything she could. Her insides shudder and twitch violently as juice and cum continue to squish out with each relentless thrust.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:09 am

Miraculously, Natsuki ceased. Her throat rumbled with annoyance, but the rasp of flesh inside Kanoe had subsided into a gradual rocking motion. After a minute or so of deliberation, Kanoe found herself being laboriously repositioned, first onto her side, and then onto her back. The turgid shafts that inhabited her private spaces began were dragged slowly out of her while her legs and hind-parts were lifted. Kanoe’s rectum gaped as the cock left it’s confines, dribbling wetness onto her spine. The serpentine length in her cunt remained lodged in her, half sunken past her folds. Natsuki bent her backward until Kanoe’s feet touched the milk soaked mattress behind her head.

“I shouldn’t spoil you Kanoe. You asked for this yourself after all. I guess you just aren’t strong enough though, are you? Well, I’ll have to fix that for you in the future.” Natsuki’s weight was putting pressure on Kanoe’s bloated midriff as she leaned on her legs. Kanoe was curled in on herself, her occupied pussy nearing her face. The closer her slit came to her lips, the more of the segmented thing slid out of it, and the more painful her stomach’s fullness became. Abruptly Kanoe heard and felt the cords of her corset give way violently. Natsuki stood upon her knees then, holding Kanoe’s backside in her hands as she withdrew entirely from the witch’s body. Kanoe’s loins gurgled as she found herself open and empty, spurting sloppily onto her front. Warm fluid ran freely over her rounded belly and soaked past the fabric of her gown to fill her cleavage.

Quite suddenly the light returned, dazzling Kanoe’s sight. As colored starbursts faded from her eyes she saw Natsuki holding the goblet of milk and nectar from earlier. With a small smile she pressed the warm glass between Kanoe’s thighs, below the cream choked pit that was the witch’s pussy. She pressed down on Kanoe’s midriff. Her hand flattened the swelling, and semen surged up in a gout to splash into the goblet. Natsuki pressed once more, pumping the witch until the goblet was filled. She let Kanoe fall onto the bed at that point, letting her ooze onto her blankets. The swelling in the witch’s middle was at least less noticeable.

“Now then Kanoe. Drink from this glass until it is emptied. After that, you have my promise that I’ll feed you my essence whenever you feel you need it.”

Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:26 pm
Profile YIM

"Uhhhnnnnn!" she groans a mixture of sexual juices and thick seed oozes out around the two cocks as they pull slowly out of her body. Feeling her belly being pressed on as her legs were pushed all the way back to the soaked sheets sent pain and pressure through her body. The giant cock worked little by little out of her womb and finally out of her body.

The sickening gurgle coming from her body made the witch cringe. Her legs fell forward, flopping over the side of the bed as dead weight. Another low moan leaves her as she feels all that hot spunk emptying out of her body. Her new lavished bed was an absolute mess much like the witch herself. Dried and wet seed were all over her pale body and even on her raven black hair.

The blinding light causes her to shake her head slowly side to side. Her body cried for rest but she would get none as Natsuki continues to show her control over Kanoe. Her half lidded eyes widen at the sight of the large goblet of her sexual juices and breast milk. Her body twitched and shivered as if trying to move as the glass was put between her thighs and the woman's hand pressed against her swollen belly.

"Ahh..Ahhnnn..." she gasps as the pressure and swelling began to fade as globs of still hot ooze flows into the goblet. The chalice quickly filled to the brim with Natsuki's cum, leaving only a slight bulge over her belly now. Hearing what was asked of her, tears faintly trickle down her cheeks. She could not refuse. For several moments she did not move, taking long shuddering breaths as she tries to regain some of her strength. Milk stopped trickling from her swollen teats but they still tingled with wild sensations of the being's venom. Kanoe's body sways as she pushes herself up till she was sitting on her knees. Cum and juices were still oozing from her filled womb as she takes the glass from Natsuki. Closing her eyes she accepted her fate.

Despite the mixture being of milk and sex, the woman's addicting seed made the concoction taste nearly irresistable. She gulped more and more of it down as it filled her body with life much like it did when she was fed after suffering withdraws from it. The witch knew deep down that the more she had this, the tighter the collar around her neck will be. But, what choice did she have? The young student was shivering as she finishes the last mouthfuls of the hot spunk. Shakily, she holds the glass up to Natsuki for her to take it back and see that it was indeed empty.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:11 pm

The potion Natsuki had brewed in the glass diminished steadily as Kanoe drank. Her downy throat jumped at each swallow. She gulped audibly, and Natsuki observed with rapt attention, breathless. The hot cream flooded the witch’s palate. While it lasted, Kanoe understood quite unexpectedly how sensual the act of drinking really was, the way flesh pulsed around liquid and was soothed by it. Fabric could never compare to the succulent softness of fluid, never be as intrinsically satisfying as liquid was when she drank. When the glass was empty Kanoe proffered it forth.

Natsuki received the glass and held it before her. The potion had left a sheen on the inside of the bowl, and there were traces of snowy cream clinging stubbornly to the inside of the glass. Natsuki pinched the stem of the cup between her forefinger and thumb and inverted it. Nothing spilled out.

“Good girl Kanoe! That must have been strange for you, but you’re not used to such decadence.” Natsuki tossed the glass into the air, where it hung in suspended animation before gliding to its dedicated place on Kanoe’s vanity. Giggling, she lounged into an errant rocking chair; one of the gifts she had seen fit to grace the witch’s room with. “You’ll acquire a taste for it, you’ll see. I know several dozen girls who absolutely adore it.”

The bathroom door swung quietly open Natsuki’s genteel gesture. Smiling, she pulled at the bunched skirt at her waist and let it swish over her legs to cover herself. The outline of her cock was apparent through it, but as Kanoe watched the organ subsided until Natsuki’s lap was smooth and flat. She crossed her legs and clasped her hands on her knees.

“Your dress is filthy dear. That’s my fault this time.” Natsuki fidgeted, almost embarrassed as she inspected the tired witch. “Well, that’s nothing to cry about. You can throw it out if you want. But you’ll want another bath. How fortunate that you’re so well supplied.” She noted the late hour, tsking to herself. “It’s past midnight Kanoe. Would you like me to sleep with you when you return from the bath, or something else? Or if you’d rather, I can leave you be for the rest of the night.”

Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:01 pm
Profile YIM

Her cheeks flush faintly at the praise for drinking the potion of sexual fluids. She could see some ways of tasting ones juices or seed as erotic but drinking an entire glass full of it was a bit much for her mind to wrap around. The witch took the moment to catch her breath, taking long deep breaths as the glass floated over to her vanity. Her body and mind was still begging for rest as her half lidded eyes gaze at Natsuki. She found herself staring at the twin cocks that were in her body before. One seemed normal but the other seemed monsterous, like a tentacle of one of the many creatures on the island. She found herself trembling, that thing was inside her body!?

The witch did not want to acquire a taste for anything but she had no hope of stopping that either. Will she truly desire to taste this woman more and more? Kanoe calms down some when the giant members slide back into the woman's body. That threat was gone for now at least. The dark witch continues to sit in the cool puddle of seed and her sexual fluids. Her body did not want to move anymore than necessary. Her heart nearly skips a beat when Natsuki mentioned her dress. The outfit was barely hanging on her shoulders, completely disheveled from her belly filled with cum earlier. She shivers as the cool air caresses over the soaked fabric that clinged to the pale curves of her body.

The question sent fear creeping through the back of her mind. She found herself thinking what answer Natsuki wanted to hear from her rather than what she wanted. The witch wanted to be alone but that will never be possible now that must feed on this being's seed or suffer this nightmare again.

"Y-You..You can sleep...with me.. if.. if you wish.." she whispers softly. Her legs wobble weakly as she tries to stand and make her way back towards the shower.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Natsuki rises with great decorum, mincing toward Kanoe to lend the weakened witch some support. Helping Kanoe to stand, she swiped a fingernail from Kanoe’s throat to her vaguely distended belly. Kanoe’s dress separated, allowing Natsuki to peel the cloth from her body, wrinkling her nose in distaste at Kanoe’s filth smeared body. The ruin garment flopped into a waste bin, leaving the student naked once more. Looking at herself in the mirror, Kanoe had no trouble seeing why she needed a bath. Semen frosted her skin, congealing between her breasts, making her stomach glossy, pooling in her navel. Elastic strands of it spanned the gap between her long, pale legs, and poured haltingly from Kanoe’s strained nether lips. Twin flow issued from her raw, pink orifices like cloudy syrup to draw wet lines in the carpet. Her face had fared little better, and her nipples protruded obscenely from her chest, each as massive as half her thumb.

“That’s so sweet of you Kanoe.” Natsuki sighed with genuine warmth, leading the stumbling, dripping girl along. “I can tell that’s not what you really want though sweetheart. You’re tired and sore, and still confused.” They entered the bathroom. The fresh air, bearing a much milder female scent than the choking miasma that lingered over Kanoe’s bed, caused the witch to be dizzy. Warm, unseen flesh kept her upright as the blackness over her eyes subsided. “Careful in the shower Kanoe. You wouldn’t want to faint and drown.” Natsuki aided Kanoe in stepping over the rise separating the shower cubicle from the rest of the bathroom. “I’m going to leave now Kanoe. Remember, wear your hair as I’ve shown you, and never resist me, and you needn’t suffer from lack of my gifts. I’ll send someone to check on you occasionally, so whenever you want me, just send word.” With those words, and a winsome smile, Natsuki faded from view.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:52 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe rests heavily against Natsuki's body as she was slowly guided towards the bathroom. The witch barely noticed her soiled dress be slices away from her body, leaving her exposed once more before the powerful being. Seeing herself in the tall mirror, she found herself staring at the sheer contrast between them. The once proud witch was once more covered from head to toe with the woman's addicting seed. Her eyes water at how unclean she has become, like some street rat surviving on scraps. Seeing Natsuki still perfect, still beautiful body with no flaws on the pure and fair skin was too much for her. Shutting her eyes, she just allows herself to be gently guided into the shower.

The fresh air hit her like a fist when she stepped into the room. Her body sways only to have Natsuki steady her and keep her moving forward. She felt light headed. She felt as if she were walking a dream as she finally steps into the shower and practically slumps up against the cool tile wall.

The witch was thankful that the being at least understood her enough to leave her be. She stood there slumped agianst the wall for several moments after Natsuki faded away. Slowly, a trembling hand reached over and turned on the warm water. The waters cascade over her cum covered form as her knees gave away. Curling up against the wall, the young student began to cry. She was unsure how long she was like this but eventually she got enough sense back in her to finish cleaning her soiled body. Barely drying herself off, she kept the towel wrapped around herself as she braids her hair as best as her weary body could before slumping into the rocking chair. The witch would not go anywhere near the puddle of still drying cum and nectar on her bed. The chair rocked only twice before she was completely outcold and unconcious, her nightmare over for now.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:11 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6