View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Lost At Sea (for Natsuki) 

Post Re: Lost At Sea (for Natsuki)
“It isn’t really a bedtime story is it?” Mademoiselle sighed. The blankets swished as she moved subtly in the darkness. “I hope you understand me…this place…a little better now though.” The maid said nothing more for a long time, tangling her fingers in Karen’s hair. Without her whispered words Karen’s breath seemed uncommonly loud. The pleasant heat between the women rose. Their mingled scent filled the bed.

“Oh Karen.” Mademoiselle’s spoke up. She stilled Karen’s furtive movements with her fingers. Nestling her chin in the crook of her companion’s shoulder Mademoiselle tugged Karen deeper into her embrace. “Don’t think I don’t notice what you’re doing.” She slipped her other hand free from Karen’s hair to ease a fingertip down the dip over Karen’s spine. Her nails lightly raked Karen’s flesh. Karen felt as if her core was melting, pooling where Mademoiselle touched her. Mademoiselle flattened her palm and held it at the small of Karen’s back, and then brought it down to cup and pinch at Karen’s firm derriere. The mattress rustled while the two girls entwined their legs. “Would it help if I slept elsewhere Karen?”

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:37 am
Profile YIM

Karen breathes deeply as she tries to relax, settling into the bed. Maybe she could fool herself into being able to sleep. But the feeling of Mademoiselle's fingers in her hair kept bringing Karen back to the present... and the very tempting closeness of the young woman with her.

She did not resist as she was drawn back, letting out a soft sigh as she was pulled into Mademoiselle's arms. Groaning and shivering more, Karen sighed deeper, longer, as her fingers traced down her spine. She was finding herself feeling a deep, stirring need... one that had been building while Karen steadfastly resisted it. Now she was very, very weak to the gentle caressing, stroking, and sliding.

Ahh... um. Karen paused, biting her bottom lip. Finally... she flushed, sliding back against Mademoiselle firmer, shuddering at the feel of her fingertips on Karen's body. Her eyes flutter shut, and she slides a hand to rest on Mademoiselle's thigh.

No... its... ok. Sorry... I'm just so... hot... She glances over her shoulder towards Mademoiselle, face red. She felt really bad, yet... she really needed Mademoiselle doing what she was doing right now. And doing more. Much, much more.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:42 am

“Hot?” Mademoiselle tittered. “Where’d you learn euphemisms like that? You’re wonderful you know?” With each sentence Mademoiselle gave her hands more freedom. She caressed Karen’s body without compunctions. Mademoiselle seemed delighted to lavish such attention on Karen. Karen could sense the maid’s happy mirth by the way she squeaked from suppressed laughter. “It’s been years since I was so reluctant. Come here, I’ll make things easier for you.”

Karen discovered herself being rolled over, and abruptly she was chest to chest with her beautiful bedmate, their bellies smooth and flat against one another’s. Mademoiselle fairly plastered herself to Karen’s front, capturing her with her arms and legs. Her nipples jutted undeniably into Karen’s plush breasts. Mademoiselle’s was less buxom, but her own endowments were rounder, softer, and wonderfully well formed. She squeezed Karen’s pert bottom, her amorous intentions clear.

“Does this help?” Mademoiselle prevented any immediate reply with an urgent kiss. Her tender lips molded to Karen’s. Karen could taste the lingering traces of lait de vie on Mademoiselle’s tongue. “Or do you prefer the initiative? You’re so much stronger than I am Karen…” Mademoiselle insinuated. “…how could I possibly resist you?”

Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:30 am
Profile YIM

Her body slid against Mademoiselle's inquisitive hands, deep breaths and gasps escaping her as they explored more of her curves. Her lips parted in response to her bedmate's titter and teasing, but then she froze as she became lip-to-lip with the delicate and beautiful woman. Karen sucked in air through her teeth, shocked, and then began to moan softly as Mademoiselle pressed and smeared against her.

It felt... really nice. Mademoiselle was shaped very sensually, and Karen started to slide her breasts firmly into her. God, she felt... Karen moaned with surprising, undisguised lust, legs and arms swiftly becoming tangled around Mademoiselle's smaller frame. A low groan escaped the little warrioress as Mademoiselle's fingers dug into her buttocks, causing her to press tighter to the woman.

A stolen kiss put the last nail in Karen's coffin, and her hands began to run and slide across Mademoiselle's shoulders and back. 'I really shouldn't... feel this hot... not with another girl. But...' Any thoughts she had were scattered as her mind focused instead on the words her bed-partner uttered. Flushing with surprising meekness, she leaned in and kissed her tenderly again... the sudden rush of fulfillment, of satiating the burning need that was building...

Once their lips parted, Karen flushed harder. [red=color]I... um. Don't want to... hurt you. Sorry. I haven't... done anything like this before.[/color] 'Not with another girl... not at all.'

Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:49 am

Playful, welcoming Mademoiselle encouraged Karen’s fascination with shallow, yearning breaths. Her hands quested along Karen’s flat belly, curling an inquisitive, nudging a fingertip into her navel. Mademoiselle toyed with her beleaguered body, caressing her shoulders, tormenting her with gentle kisses down her cleavage, nibbling the sides of her breasts.

“You won’t hurt me Karen..oh…and don’t worry…” Mademoiselle nipped at her, giggling. The woman’s toes drew up Karen’s taut calves. “I’ll teach you. I-I’m haaappy to…do that for you.” Mademoiselle hissed and mewled at Karen’s own tentative caresses. She clung to Karen and goaded her on in whispered breaths. Darkness transformed the beautiful maid into a creature of mystery and enchantment, a being of licentious warmth and tempting softness. She plied herself to Karen, made herself available to anything she might desire of her, hiding nothing. In the midst of their sapphic, budding union, Karen’s hand trailed up, innocently stroking the nape of Mademoiselle’s neck.

Mademoiselle’s grew rigid, as if suddenly frightened. Her limbs tensed, her tenderness hardening for a count of heartbeats. The maid’s rapt wail snapped the pregnant silence like a violin string. Karen was enfolded into fierce little arms, and she felt Mademoiselle quake powerfully. She felt one thigh scissored between her lover’s legs, nestled against her dewy slit, which wept musky tears that trickled down her knees.

“K-Karen…uuAAAAGGHH! Oh God…oh god…Karen…” Mademoiselle ground herself into Karen’s thigh as she rode out the aftershocks of her climax, growing listless in the other girl’s arms. As she quivered faintly, she kissed her lover’s bottom lip with deep affection. “I should have warned you…” she began at long last, chest heaving. “…about touching my neck there. It…well you saw what happens.”

Last edited by niellwyn on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:25 am
Profile YIM

Karen was sliding against Mademoiselle passionately, the buildup of lust (instilled in her by the tainted drink she had before) going from smoldering coals to a roaring flame. Karen's whole body was shuddering and twisting towards Mademoiselle as her fingers and lips worked Karen over, reducing her to lust and need.

And Mademoiselle was all too willing to feed those needs. Karen slid her hands back around, pawing gently at Mademoiselle's breasts. Goosebumps were raising across Karen's skin as toes slid across calves and nips and kisses worked over her breasts and shoulders. Not just from her heavenly touches, but Mademoiselle's jubilant words as well...

With one hand stroking Mademoiselle's breasts, her other travelled up to tease along her neck... and drew a surprising reaction from the young woman. Karen nearly stopped, worried she had done something wrong... then shivered as Mademoiselle began to wail!

Karen moaned in passion, kissing her shoulder, and grinding down against Mademoiselle's thigh... her own leg sliding against Mademoiselle similarly. For a few long moments she ground back against her, panting and moaning hotly as she felt herself overcome... and panted quietly with her, cooling off and recovering from her own orgasm.

I... Karen still managed to blush daintily at the kiss. ...no, its... ok. I am glad you are happy. She chuckles a little, feeling oddly nervous and relaxed at the same time.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:44 am

Mademoiselle’s cropped hair tickled Karen’s cheek as she nuzzled into her. Belatedly, she reached with one hand to divest herself of her winking spectacles. The lenses clicked softly on the bedside table’s surface as she stretched her arm into the moonlight and laid them aside. The gauzy canopy’s lace wavered from as Mademoiselle withdrew back into the bed. “I nearly forgot I was wearing those.” She murmured, then fell back under the covers to hold Karen close. Using Karen’s ample bosom as a pillow, she sighed in contentment.

“Mistress taught me to feel that way, when touched there.” The blankets shifted as the maid touched the back of her own neck wistfully. “It doesn’t work when I do it myself. But anyone else’s fingers can do it to me.” Mademoiselle clasped both her hands to make a double fist in the small of Karen’s back. Playfully, she squeezed the other woman’s thigh against her steaming sex. “It felt wonderful, but don’t do it again, please Karen? I want this to last. We have all night, don’t we?” She shivered, clinging more tightly to Karen for comfort. “Besides..” she whispered with a note of fright. “..you have to be careful doing that. I can’t…it won’t stop as long as somebody is touching me there. No matter what.”

The mattress dipped, and Mademoiselle raised herself to her elbows. The moon dusted half her lovely face in brilliant grey, like an oyster shining in deep water. She gave a crooked grin, her cheeks dimpling, and bent to kiss her new lover on the tip of her nose.

“Close your eyes Karen.” Mademoiselle breathed, and began to descend. “Let me serve you, just a little while.” Her lips and hands sojourned down Karen’s front, unhurried, to bask in Karen’s charms. Her arms suggested side trips over Karen’s healthy curves. Her tongue took a brief holiday in the student’s navel. And then after a long trek she encountered a sultry, fertile valley, and there she stayed, opening her mouth to graze upon Karen’s lushness.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:34 pm
Profile YIM

Karen flushed faintly as she watched Mademoiselle discard her glasses. She felt a little silly, somehow... but the accessory was safely put aside now. The feeling brought her back to reality, and she felt... well, strange. Her arms circled around the young woman slowly, feeling her head resting on Karen's chest.

What does one make of a situation like this? She shivered, holding onto her bed-partner gently, arms wrapped lightly around her shoulder... and listened. It was better than trying to find words, in a crazy place like this. She did that to you? Doesn't that seem... cruel? She whispered quietly, pressing against her a bit more. She was going to say more, but the squeeze threw off her thoughts, and she went quiet... just nodding once and comforting the poor girl.

You really don't have to... Karen began as she looked into Mademoiselle's eyes, trying to dissuade her... not that she was minding the attention, but she felt... guilty. Still, the pleasure and desire were in her eyes, and Karen quickly abated her breath as Mademoiselle played over her with fingers and tongue.

Squirming gently, Karen tangled her fingers into the young woman's hair, hips dancing and gasps escaping her lips. Oh god, this was... ooooh... any thoughts she had were long scattered as the girl made a delicious feast out of the young martial artist.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:24 am

Mademoiselle’s skill was undeniable. Her tongue was strong and dexterous, darting and tasting, burrowing deep into Karen’s heat. Her lips were in constant motion. Mademoiselle employed her fingers to spread and pet her partner’s dewy folds. She took evident delight in inhaling Karen’s scent, eschewing fresh air in favor of the warrior’s musk, and teased the girl with her own steaming breath. Not afraid to use her teeth to rouse Karen, Mademoiselle pinched Karen’s upright clit between the points of two canines. The pressure of teeth on Karen’s most vulnerable place hesitated on the cusp of pain. Mademoiselle gingerly ground the canines, sending curls of electricity into Karen’s flesh that flirted on the boundary between bliss and agony.

“You don’t have to be polite Karen.” Mademoiselle chided. “It makes me happy to do this for you. I only want to serve.” The woman raked her fingernails down Karen’s thighs and smothered herself into her lover’s sex. As Karen writhed her legs and clutched handfuls of Mademoiselle’s hair she heard a whispering tread on the hallway’s marble.

The empty arch that served as a door cast a shadow of moonlight on the wall beyond. Quiet footsteps approached, and then an inky silhouette swept into view. The moon’s illumination passed through the figure’s diaphanous robes, cutting a dark female shape against the silver backdrop. The woman held herself poised in the framing of the arch, eyes glimmering like stars. She did not seem to care that Karen was erotically engaged; she watched with silent intent. Karen’s skin prickled from a palpable satisfaction radiating from the dark voyeuress, and her mouth grew parched. She knew it was Natsuki that stared at her from the archway. No other woman displayed such refined grace even in the act of standing, or such a lack of concern for the others’ privacy. Natsuki raised a palm and blew Karen a kiss, then glided out of view.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:01 pm
Profile YIM

Karen was squirming and squealing in bliss; everything Mademoiselle did made her heart race and her body beg. She could not take it anymore! Her hands still gripped the girls' head, the poor warrioress shaking. It was like fire was scorching through her, blazing away everything with its flames. Trapped in her pleasurable and painful torment, she was clawing at the sheets desperately.

And then she saw the shadow. She was hit with shock and embarrassment, shame and fluster filling her. She was going to say something, do anything. But she was far too far gone at Mademoiselle's fingertips. Arching, curves pushing out into the dark night, Karen came breathlessly, groaning in a long, desperate moan as she exploded with orgasm yet again. Toes curled, lips parted, and her eyes rolled back in her head...

O-oh... good... god... She whispered breathlessly, going limp on the bedsheets...

Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:44 am

While Karen sought rest Mademoiselle remained active, tending the spent newcomer during her fit of ecstasy with skillful fingers and darting tongue. Frequent touches, liberally applied, made Karen flinch and gasp, her thighs clenching and her hips jumping, giving the poor girl little pause to catch her breath. Karen’s muscles ached by the time her bedmate eased her work and allowed her to collapse. Sweaty, panting, Mademoiselle crept over Karen’s prone body on all fours and looked down at her. After a moment of searching Karen’s face, the maid gave a shining smile.

“I can feel the heat rising from your cheeks…” Mademoiselle murmured. She shook out her hair, letting it drape around Karen’s head. Abruptly Karen found herself isolated with the other woman, cloistered in the shade of Mademoiselle’s hair with no light but a glimmer from the maid’s eyes. The smell of perfume collected within that silky space, and drops of sweet smelling perspiration sprinkled upon her skin like a fine summer mist. “I’ve made you breath so hard…” Mademoiselle kissed the tip of Karen’s nose, flattered. “So you liked it, then.” She giggled, lowering herself, her swaying breasts dragging peaked nipples across those of her partner. “Shall I go on? Or would you prefer to have your way with me?”

Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:50 pm
Profile YIM

Karen's black hair was spilled out over the satin sheets, gently sliding past naked shoulders. Her body shuddered and quivered under Mademoiselle's tender touches, her weak muscles straining to do anything but twitch and tremble.

It was useless. Karen let out soft groans and shook, the young woman nearly collapsing into blissful unconsciousness before her bedmate finally, mercifully ceased. Looking up into Mademoiselle's face as she pressed close and looked to her, Karen's cheeks only got hotter. Her chest rose in a sigh as the woman's dark hair gathered around him, and Karen couldn't stop blushing.

I... I'm afraid... I don't know much about... um, doing this sort of thing. Karen shared an embarrassed smile, actually feeling rather bad. I mean, Mademoiselle did... quite a bit with Karen, and she wasn't sure how to return the favor. The feel of her bed partner's breasts gliding along hers drew a gasp from Karen, and not pressing themselves together became impossible.

Lips pressed hungrily to lips, Karen's voluptuous curves pressing against Mademoiselle. All thought had suddenly scattered at the renewed shock of passion, and before she had realized it her hands were pressing against Mademoiseille's buttocks, grinding her to Karen even harder.

It took several long seconds before she realized herself. Slowly Karen pried her lips back off of the other woman, eyes staring at hers with just as much surprise. It wasn't that she wanted to stop... maybe even that she thought she should. But to do that so suddenly, aggressively, was very... I... I, didn't mean to... go that... ah, far so... suddenly. Despite her words Karen couldn't pull her fingers away form where they were locked, or pull tightly pressed bosoms apart. Her thigh had found its way betwen Mademoiselle's, and her legs were straddling one of the other woman's...

Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:22 am

Mademoiselle widened her eyes in reaction to Karen’s eager kiss, squeaking into the stronger woman’s mouth as she felt her derriere gripped by lascivious fingers. Despite her surprise, she surrendered to Karen’s lips and allowed herself to be drawn in close. Together they coiled like entwined snakes, their bellies slipping, thighs trapped and streaked with the watery evidence of ardor. Cheek to cheek they lay, and Mademoiselle loosed a pitiful moan in answer to Karen’s apology.

“Oh Karen…Karen…do whatever you want.” She pled ardently, and nibbled at Karen’s ear. “When you hold me like that…unngh..” Her body twisted, her hips bucked while she shivered. “Bite me, slap me, lick me….kiss me...anything.” She squeezed Karen’s biceps with her hands, and ground herself hard against the leg she straddled. Desperation gave way when she looked into Karen’s eyes, and she relaxed enough to drag her nails over the swells of her companion’s tantalizingly ample breasts. “Oh Karen, I wish you weren’t so shy…but I understand. But…” Mademoiselle bit a fingertip and blushed, sitting up in Karen’s lap, making her sex spread over the warrior’s pelvis. “…I might be able to…guide you?”

Mademoiselle didn’t explain her meaning right away, but began to move purposefully, swiveling around on her warm seat. The moistness of her sex smeared over Karen’s body as she slid herself down her partner’s length until her face hovered between Karen’s legs, and her own cleft was presented to Karen’s sight, vulnerable and waiting.

“Why don’t simply copy what I do to you?” Mademoiselle suggested, tracing her nose along the insides of Karen’s parted legs. “Just do as I do, as long as you feel you must. And then, when you decide to take the initiative…” Karen felt a finger delve boldly into her depths and curl. “…I’ll be at your mercy.”

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:56 pm
Profile YIM

Flesh pressed to flesh; panting breaths on heated skin. Tight against Mademoiselle, her lips were pursed as short groans escaped her. Feeling the other woman twisting, bucking, squeezing and nibbling... it was making her almost desperate. Fingers trembled against her as she met Mademoiselle's gaze, stiffening as she began to turn... what was she doing?

Karen found out suddenly, her legs bouncing and kicking by reflex as a ragged gasp escaped her. Oh... Oh! O-oh.. th-that... She cut off, blushing and groaning softly... it was good. She... really needed to repay the favor... Karen reached up slowly, eyes focusing on the glistening channel Mademoiselle had presented. Shyly, curiously, she slid a finger slowly along the other woman's thighs... approaching those petals and gently tracing over them before pushing in, her finger turning to explore what was offered...

Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Mademoiselle’s head tilted backward in reaction to Karen’s tentative finger. The scent of her sex thickened as Karen felt drops of moisture roll down her digit and cling to her palm. Mademoiselle shook and squealed her appreciation. For a moment her legs closed involuntarily around Karen’s head, sending the drumbeat of her heart into the ears of the warrioress.

“Mmmm, like that, exactly.” Mademoiselle sighed in contentment. “You’ll be my hands for me, and I’ll pleasure both of us together.” She sounded excited when she said it. The prospect of a novel pair of hands reciprocating every salacious caress set the maidservant giggling. In an effort to stifle her own enthusiasm the girl buried her lips in Karen’s waiting womanhood. Her tongue pushed deep. It thrashed about, pausing now and again to allow Karen to apprehend the course of each motion and imitate it. In her eagerness Mademoiselle enfolded the whole of her lover’s sex in her mouth, suckling like a babe and nibbling at its tenderness. Soon enough her passion overtook her and it became difficult for Karen to match her zeal. Steam gathered in the pocket made by the bed’s canopy and collected in dewdrops, sparkling like a spider’s web after a spring rain. The two girls lay breast to belly, one reticent but warm, the other voracious in her appetites. Mademoiselle did not seem satisfied unless every brush of her tongue elicited a gasp or a scream, and she gave vent to her own feelings loudly. Whether Karen’s help was even strictly necessary was of doubt from the way Mademoiselle mashed herself over the other woman’s face.

As Karen’s own body tensed to signal its inability to withstand any more teasing, the maid paused in her activities and pushed herself up until her weight bore down on the warrior’s lips. Her feminine parts splayed themselves wide, opening her softness up for Karen to probe. The half suffocating musk filling the air invited her to act according to her most lascivious proclivities, while the maid solicited her attention with ceaseless panting. “Sorry….Karen…” she breathed. “I promise I’m not being ahhh! B-being selfish…I just have to…” Instead of hearing an explanation Karen felt small hands tug at her backside, lifting her lower body into the air. Thus positioned, Mademoiselle resumed her earlier play. Her teeth grazed vulnerable skin. Her cleft seesawed against Karen’s chin.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:50 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next