View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 At The Foot Of The Rainbow... (for Kanu) 

Post Re: At The Foot Of The Rainbow... (for Kanu)
"Wow that was a great throw. You are a lot stronger than you look." Kanu said staring across the pool at where the weapon landed. Moving forward to stand next to the boy saying "Good luck." as she got into a ready position. "I'm ready, you going to do a countdown for us?" she asked looking over to him.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:58 am

"Thank you. I had to spin a little... well, lets do this." He grinned a little to Kanu, then took a few steps back. Brushing his hair back away from his eyes, he spoke loudly and clearly for her to hear.

"Ok. Ready. Set! GO!!" He backed up even further, giving Kanu a chance to dive in first as he stepped back... then RAN for the edge. His feet padding over stone, he was going to leap surprisingly far, he would still be behind the powerful martial artist...

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:06 am
Profile YIM

As he yelled "GO!!" Kanu dived into the water, her body gliding through the water as her powerful strokes sped her across the pool. Nearing the center of the pool she heard a loud splash as her opponent jumped into the water somehow not too far behind her. Trying to keep the lead she swam faster seeming to only lose ground to the powerful boy.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:15 am

Kanu was sensuous and slick, swimming through the water with grace and ease. With her smooth motions and powerful body, it seemed at first like she would get an easy victory.

But then she realized he was gliding past her. She did not know how, she could not see with her own focus on swimming, but he seemed to barely splash against the water as he swam, propelling through at what seemed impossible speed...

Still, she had a mighty head-start, given that the water was not as far across as a pool or the like. She reached the stone ledge a heartbeat ahead of him... but she forgot something. The slick stone! The ledge where the waterfall crashed down upon was slick and wet, half a foot out of the water. She struggled to climb up, but with the water coming down upon her, she might end up splashing right back into the pool!

Water careening off of her slick body, she was losing precious seconds as he grabbed ahold of the stone ledge beside her, somehow finding purchase (and drier stone further away from the water). He was starting to haul himself up towards her training weapon! If she did not do something, she was going to lose...

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:23 am
Profile YIM

Finally pulling herself out of the water and standing up carefully on the slick stone she moved quickly towards her weapon not noticing an especially slick spot and cursing as she slid back into the water as she watched him pick up her weapon. Moving to a drier rock she pulled herself out of the water saying "I can't believe you beat me. How did you move through the water so fast?"

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Last edited by Kanu on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:49 am

"That.. is a secret." He grinned, waggling the weapon back and forth as he held it out in her direction. "If you want to know... you will have to win it from me." He set the weapon back down, and smiled to her... watching her slide up onto the ledge too.

"Well... I will tell you what... I won, but I still get to decide what to do with this place. If you want to use it once and a while, you can. But you have to swear to challenge me again to something in a few weeks. If you win, you can have it... well, until I get a chance to beat you at something. And if I win... well, we can continue these terms again and you got to take another shot as before. Sound fair?"

He reaches out as he does, eyes straying to her soaked and glistening skin... but offering back the weapon.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:56 am
Profile YIM

"Yeah that seems quite fair." Kanu said attempting to grab the weapon with her wet hands the smooth wood slipping from her grasp and falling behind her. Turning around she bent down to pick up the weapon her firm ass unknowingly presented in a perfect position to the victor of their little race.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:12 am

It was an 'invitation' he could not refuse. His hands landed on her hips, and Kanu was suddenly forcibly spun! Not towards him, but rather brought around to face the slick wall in the alcove behind the waterfall. Pushed forwards, her luscious and large breasts were shoved against the smooth and wet surface, grinding against her sensitive skin. Before she could react to defend herself, something wrapped around her wrists, behind them to her very weapon and forcing it overhead.

Then he spoke lowly, his voice intent and demanding in a way that may make a woman's heart skip a beat. "Now then... I think I will take my prize..." His words teased her ears, ominous and dangerous... deeper than before. He seemed taller too, somehow, and he was surprisingly strong... despite the fact that his hands were on her hips, something was pinning her arms and weapon high above her heard! And then, something slipped between her inner thighs, brushing gently across her vulva...

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:22 am
Profile YIM

Feeling his hands on her hips Kanu gasped, suprised at the suddenness of the movement and struggling against the impossibly strong grip of the suddenly taller boy. "Let me go!" she growled trying to get away from the wall she was pinned against as something gently moved across her wet vulva. "Now if I thought you wanted me as your prize I wouldn't have accepted the bet. But I'm a woman of my word so do what you must." she said grudgingly pushing her hips back towards the dangerous man.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:38 am

She heard his whisper against her ear again. "What I must? ...How sweet of you." From this position, she could not see what was going on... such why her arms were pinned. Even more surprising was the sound of his pants falling... -after- she had been feeling that thing between her thighs. She had not even heard a zipper.

That is when she caught sight of what was holding her arms, out of the corner of her eye. Long, sleek, white... a TENTACLE?! Just what WAS he?? That may explain the dexterity of what stroked her netherlips, tracing circles around it before strolling higher and rubbing about, seeking her clit. "Are you saying then... you -want- to be violated?"

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:48 am
Profile YIM

"Don't patronize me. I don't want you to fuck me but we made a bet." she said as he whispered in her ear. Noticing the white tentacles holding her Kanu gasped askinging "What are you?...An alien?...A monster?" Thinking of the many possibilities of what was going to ravage her body, her instincts told her not to question the will of her impossibly strong captor knowing that he could do much worse to her if he was angry.

Starting to lose focus as one of the dexterous appendages stroked her nether lips she said "Of course I don't want to be violated. I just thought this was a friendly wager but you have me caught so I don't have much choice in the matter."

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:21 am

"Hmm... very true." Tentacles pushed at her sex slowly, prying her open insistently. So pinned, her sex was an easy target for the tentacles... as well as the rest of her. Others were caressing her legs, moving up her sides... even stroking across her stomach, and up towards the undersides of her incredibly firm, full tits.

"Are you sure, though...? You are being... very obedient. Perhaps... you want this to happen?" He teased her meanly, pressing against her back firmer... grinding her gorgeous breasts against the stone wall, and rubbing his body into her supple buttocks and sensual curves.

And as she may try to answer, the first of the tentacles finally pushed deeper into her sex...

Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:07 am
Profile YIM

With the tentacles caressing her firm body and the one slowly teasing her tight sex Kanu felt pleasant tingles running through her body causing heat to begin to build in her core. As he pressed harder against her, grinding her sensitive orbs against the stone wall, a moan escaped from her closed lips with the expert ministrations of the many tentacles causing her body to betray her. As the tentacle plunged into her tight sex Kanu moaned, biting her lip, "Aaah, I don't want this to happen but even the most stubborn warrior knows when to give in to protect their own safety."

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:53 am

"That's terribly... pragmatic of you." He heaved a heart-felt sigh, sounding a bit disappointed. His hand wasn't... one slipped around to her ribs, stroking and fondling the side of one tit as it pressed out against the stone wall. "But really... I expected more of a reaction. Seen fellows like me around before, have you?"

He seemed to enjoy her full, heavy mounds, a white tentacle moving up to slide against the underside of her other tit. "You did choose a bad game to challenge me in... perhaps you deserve another chance?" More tentacles were sliding against her skin, this time circling around her thighs, stroking her buttocks, and spreading her cheeks.

"But what do you want to bet... on another chance? What do you want to wager? Or should we simply see... how much you can take?" The tentacle inside her sex slowly pulled back out, teasing her with deeper probes. But then she felt a second tentacle pushing at her netherlips, slowly widening her alongside the first.

It was easy for her to simply submit, but when he offered a chance to escape? He might be able to draw out some genuine emotion from her... shock, anguish perhaps, which eventually will be overrun with passion and pleasure. If he could crack her outer shell. The offer of hope was out there, perhaps a means of freedom, but she would have to reach for it whilst her body was being roughly stimulated with like she was some kind of sex-toy...

And so, even as she felt two tentacles begin to push themselves into her now, genuinely forcing deep into her sex... the tentacle running the underside of one of her breasts ran the rest of the way across, wrapping around her incredible tits... and squeezing them together firmly, and rasping them against the rough wall.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:00 am
Profile YIM

"I've seen a few monsters but none like you." Kanu said, trying to focus while the fondling of her full mounds sent pleasant tingles through her body. As she felt more tentacles moving over the firm curves of her ass, stroking them and spreading the cheeks she thought "How many tentacles does this thing have?" The tentacle spreading her nether lips moved away slightly and she said "You would give me a chance to escape?" hope evident in her voice as the tentacle moved back to spread her, another joining it soon after. Biting her lip as the two tentacles spread her, it feeling good yet she didn't want to admit it, she asked "What would I have to do?"

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next