View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Along came a Spider (Siferus) 

Post Re: Along came a Spider (Siferus)
Something akin to pride welled up in Emmeline as her rapist praised her performances. If she'd been totally coherent, she would have shuddered at the thought of being hunted and conquered by the terrifying forest creature over and over again, but the steady, savage thrusts that continued to impale her lovely young body kept her from thinking of anything other than the lust pumping through her veins.

The helpless young woman moaned uncontrollably as the pair of tentacles twined around her jiggling breasts. Her nipples sent shivers of lust through her naked form as the tendrils dragged over them and she let her head fall back, crying out passionately. Her screams echoed through the dark, quiet forest and her porcelain-colored skin practically glowed in the moonlight that filtered down through the canopy of leaves above her. The night was quickly cooling, the island's usual heat being replaced by cold breezes off the sea, but Emi didn't seem to notice. Her naked body radiated heat.

When the new tendril began to tease the entrance to Emmeline's virgin ass her bright blue eyes snapped open, panic breaking through her lusty haze for a moment. "N-no!" she begged, voice trembling. "Please Master, a-anything but that!"

Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Deciding that a happy slave is a good thing, her pulled the tendril away from her tight rear entrance, granting the young girl's request. The massive cock began to pound harder still into her young tight cunt, her juices freely flowing everywhere.

His tendrils continued to molest the girl's beautiful breasts, squeezing gently, adding pain to the pleasure surging through her body. Her screams of passion were music to the spider's ears. Her screams were rewarded as a pair of tendrils reached up to within reach of her skilled hands, allowing her to do what she wanted with them.

Keep it up, Emmeline. The camera loves you...

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:13 am

Emi's incredibly tense body relaxed immediately when the tentacle retreated. Grateful, the young beauty reached out and grasped the tendrils presented to her and began to skillfully pleasure them with her soft, delicate hands. As her nimble fingers danced along the fleshy shafts she guided them down towards her generous chest, rubbing the blunt tips of the tentacles against her rock-hard nipples.

All the while she sang her song of lust, her copious juices dripping down her silky thighs. As the beast's gargantuan cock ravaged her harder and harder she felt her final orgasm quickly gaining power deep inside her.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:07 am

Siferus watched as Emi skillfully caressed the tendrils with her delicate hands, his cock continuing to ravage her young pussy, finally slowing down from him becoming exhausted.

Little Emmeline, I've had a great deal of fun with you today. Rest assured, you'll be seeing me again soon.

That said, the spider leaned down and forced another kiss from the adorable freshman.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun May 10, 2009 10:20 pm

So close, so close! She had never been so exhausted in her life, but Emmeline was determined to earn the cum of the two tentacles and the massive cock she was simultaneously pleasuring. Her deliciously tight cunt squeezed the beast's huge shaft as his speed began to wear down, and her soft, slender fingers teased his throbbing tentacles as if she'd been born to do nothing else.

She couldn't hold it back any longer. Her fourth orgasm of the night finally broke through her stalwart resistance. She cried out in ecstasy, shuddering with lust as her climax raged through her. Every last remaining ounce of energy was draining from her quickly. In a last defiant attempt to give as good as she got Emi raised the two tentacles she held to her mouth and swirled her tongue around their blunt tips as soon as Siferus broke their final nonconsensual kiss.

Later, she could barely remember the last few moments of that first horrible night. Exhaustion finally overtook her petite frame and as her orgasm faded her eyes fluttered closed, sleep overtaking her.

Fri May 15, 2009 6:07 am

Siferus moaned loudly as his tendrils erupted, spraying Emi's beautiful face with their loads of cum. With one final thrust, his cock spent itself and only after Emi falling unconscious did his raging hard-on finally settle. He laid Emi's sleeping naked body on the outskirts of the forest. He carried his camcorder to his home and uploaded the video.

Emi would wake with a note that read:

Until next time, my little slave.

Siferus

~Fin~

Sat May 16, 2009 4:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5