View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Readers enjoying themselves. (Kanu) 

Post Readers enjoying themselves. (Kanu)
The day before her first day of classes was quiet, Zilva was unseen; Raven worried perhaps she had met one of the monsters the girl had been told of, and raven herself fwas alone in the library with a single book before her; page three and four open to her. normally she'd be in here reading a fantasy novel today she was studying the occult, besides her book five other books on the subject circled her.

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Post Re: Readers enjoying themselves. (Kanu)
Her classes starting tomorrow Kanu spent her last free day in the library searching the many shelves of books for some martial arts manuals as she was always looking to learn new moves to adapt into her style. She was dressed in a small black tanktop, which covered her ample bosom but was cut low enough to show a large amount of cleavage, and a pair of tight jeans which accentuated the curves of her toned legs.

Finding a shelf with a large supply of martial arts manuals she picked up a stack and carefully walked over to the nearest table noticing a girl sitting there. Sitting down, she grabbed the book from the top of the stack looking over at the girl across from her. "Books on the occult hmm? That's an interesting subject." she said smiling at the slightly larger girl.

"Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Kanu." she said trying to get the seemingly shy girl to open up to her.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:03 am

she looked up from her odd little titleless book as Kanu spoke to her silence remained for a moment or two before she sakily spoke.

"h..h..he..hello..."

She saw Kanu as intimidating fitting well the bully appearance she had met numerous times in highschool. she quivered slightly looking back to her books for a few moments hoping the woman wouldn't hurt her at first then the woman introduced herself in a sort of kind way. it was confusing but she nodded softly.

"Uhmm.. I'm Raven."
she would say simply still shakily pondering why this large seemingly powerful woman was being so kind.

Raven, magus of life

Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:51 pm

"Raven....What a pretty name." Kanu said smiling at the scared girl. "Don't worry I'm not a bully if thats what you were thinking. I'm a martial artist." she said showing her the book laying on the table. Staring at Raven's well covered figure she looked the girl over her outfit only adding to her allure even if the shy girl didn't know it.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Raven looked at the book nodding softly noticing the familiar book well enough.

"Oh well...uhmmm... I know a little aikido... and uh... iaido too... but I don't have a sword... no weapons allowed after all."

she explained voice still obviously withdrawn as she spoke so softly still seeming as meek as even not noticing that the woman was enjoting the well clothed figure she had. Raven almost purposefully kept herself from showing off any form or skin save her hands and face.

Raven, magus of life

Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:09 pm

"Oh really? You look like you would be quite good, maybe even better if you were more confident." Kanu said trying to draw Raven out of her shell. "You are quite beautiful. You know that right?" she said, a blush rising on her face at the flirtatious comment. "I'm sorry if I seem flirty. If I'm bothering you I can stop." she said looking down at her book waiting for a response.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:27 pm

she shook her head hearing Kanu's works though she didn't look up from her books. she waited for the woman to finish speaking and questioning before replying.

"Well uhm I'm not really any good... and uhm thanks I guess... I don't think so though..."

she paused shaking her head once more.
"Oh no not bothering me at all... I-I like to talk a little when i read."

Raven, magus of life

Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:01 pm

"Oh you really are beautiful, even if you don't believe it." Kanu said blushing once more. Reaching over to brush a stray lock of hair from Raven's face, unthinkingly also giving a full view of her cleavage to the shy girl, she hesitated for a moment before sitting back down and beginning to read her book.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Raven looked up for half a moment as Kanu brushed a bit of stray hair from her face only to be greeted by the large chested woman's cleavage. her gaze shifted back to her books slightly flushed.

"Y...your shirt... it a little small..."

she commented hands lightly tapping her lap.

"And if you think that... I... won't stop you alright?"

Raven, magus of life

Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:20 am

"True, my shirt is a little small. It's a little hard to find shirts to fit me though." she said tugging on the thin fabric which caused her breasts to bounce in their scant confinement. Standing up once more she leaned across the table gently kissing Raven's soft lips. "Be more confident in yourself, You are smart, strong, and quite beautiful." she whispered to Raven.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:50 am

raven couldn't help but blush shaking her head after the short gentle kiss had ended.

"I'm really not smart... I just can't forget anything... ever. and I'm not all that strong; I'm just good at using other people's strength against them... I had to alter my aikido stances and moves to fit into a judo mixed art... and I'm really not beautiful... I mean I don't see it, I really really don't... I have no reason to be confident; I'm a recluse trying college like a complete idiot."

Raven, magus of life

Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:58 am

"You can't forget anything? Sounds like a blessing as much as a curse. Also a strong person doesn't have to be physically strong themselves if they can use the strength of others against them. You are not an idiot, it takes courage to leave your home even more so if you are a recluse." Kanu said seeming to lecture the unconfident woman. "What can I do to make you understand?" she said running her fingers gently across Raven's soft skin.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:27 am

Raven looked to her books now trying two spells from the pages she had just studied; minor levitation and a sort of push. the five books that belonged to the school rose and returned to their places.

"Make me understand..."
uttered softly her tone faded as she wondered what Kanu meant feeling fingers against her pale skin; soft from the lack of sun and elements against them along with long hours of care.

"I don't know... "

Raven, magus of life

Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Moving to sit on the table in front of Raven, Kanu bent over pulling Raven into a deep kiss her hands running down the soft skin before pulling away. Sitting back on the table, "I'm sorry if I'm too flirty, but I want you." she said blushing, her legs spread out towards the shy girl, while she mentally undressed her with her eyes.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:53 pm

"What are you..."

she egan before being pulled into the deep kiss by Kanu; her expression shifted to complete shock as the woman's legs spread before her. Raven couldn't make sense of what she had just said thus she just sat there for a time in shock.

"You... want me? What on eartrh does that mean?"
she finally asked; one did have to remember she had sai dshe was a recluse; she didn't know much about ainnuendo, sex or anything near those subjects beyond the science behind them.

Raven, magus of life

Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next