View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 First day jitters(Clair) 

Post First day jitters(Clair)
I shivered slightly as I had awoken that morning in my dorm; save for the few garments I had laying around and my acoustic electric guitar, there was nothing in my dorm that even made it look lived in. It hadn't been lived in before honestly; I had just arrived in it late last night. I decided to dress quickly after I bandaged down my chest with the soft silken garment I assume I had designed; it was basically a corset that gave me a believable masculine physique. I dressed in a simple black t-shirt and loose jeans over my undergarments a belt held them in place.

I grabbed a white button down and three it on lazily buttoned before heading down to the common room gathering a can of iced tea that had been supplied to my dorm in a 12 pack; apparently a welcome back present from someone I didn't remember.

I popped the top and tilted it back letting the cool liquid slowly trickle down my throat. I sighed softly my grey hair tied into a rat tail of sorts.

I had no idea today was when one of the planes of new students landed.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:42 am

Post Re: First day jitters(Clair)
"So this is it." Clair thought to herself while she disembarked from the Plane. It was night out by now from the long flight, but despite that fact she wasn't tired. This was probably because she slept for most of the flight. No matter. She made her way down the steps from the Plane, carrying only a large duffel bag. In it were her assortment of clothes and other belongings.

Her hazel eyes glanced about. She was the only one on the plane save for the pilot and co pilot. Before she could move further, a woman appeared with a trolly cart, and motioned her over. "Oh good!" She said happily as she moved to get into it. "I was worried I'd have to find my own way."

20 minutes later, she was inside the campus. Eventually, after recieving her dorm number and class schedual and other tid bits of info she made her way deeper into the building. She admired how beautiful the school was, and was surprised to learn that it was an all-girl school. It didn't bother her though, as she figured she could still have fun and make friends.

Finally, she arrived in the commons room linking the dorms. She wore a simply black miniskirt with a belt looping it, along with a matching black tanktop that fit her form quite nicely, despite it showing midrift. Her hair was short; shoulder length in fact, but a beautiful light brown. She stepped inside, and glanced about.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:53 am

I took my time not having expected at all for someone to come in this late at night; let alone a new student. I heard foot steps slowly approaching to room and blinked once, twice before I took another sip from my drink. My eyes wandered to the door as I sat up upon the sofa that sat in the middle of the room.

My eyes landed upon a young woman in what appeared to be a miniskirt and a rather provocative tanktop. given the uniform of the school it was actually not all that revealing save that it showed off the womans rather well shaped midrift.

I would stand a smile on my face offering a little bow to her as I dusted off my jeans for a moment or two before kneeling by the coffee table that sat before the sofa and placing my drink there.

"Well hello there, I take it from the bag you're a new girl right?"

I said, my voice perhaps a high pitched tenor, a little high for most men but too deep for most women, Years of practice in voice mimicry allowed such skill.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:02 am

Clair was fully inside the room now, and with a quick glance about she didn't see anyone, which wasn't surprising for how late at night it was. She would let out a small sigh, but a voice startled her.

"Oh!" She dropped her duffel bag, as it made a loud 'thump!' on the floor. She blushed, embarresed, and quickly spotted the person she had missed at first glance. "Oh.. Hello there. I didn't see you... Yes, I'm a new girl." Her voice was soft and casual, but puzzled too. "You're a guy?"

Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:09 am

I laughed softly at her surprise; something about it made me feel good. it didn't matter what it was. I'd offer a soft shrug to the new student before giving the most vague answer I could, not yes and not no; I looked very androgynous honestly, I could do better but, the head girls told me not to.
"Well I like to think my sex is pretty obvious."

I smiled softly lifting my can again walking closer to her with a nod.
"Can I help you with your bag? maybe get you something to drink? give you the good old Welcome wagon of one since pretty much no one else is really awake right now."

I felt a little silly truth be told acting this kind to her when she could very well be the cruelest bully the school would ever know but, I mentally pushed the thought out of my mind; I wanted to think she would be a good person that I could perhaps be friends with... i needed new friends since I couldn't remember my old ones.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:29 am

She was caught up thinking to herself, so she almost didn't catch his offer of help. "Oh! Yes if you want. I can carry it if you don't. I'm fine though, I had alot to drink and eat on the flight in." She would say with a smile, raising her left arm to scratch the back of her head.

"My name is Clair, by the way." She would state, letting her eyes travel over his features. "According to the people down at the desk.. My room is down that hall."

Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:34 am

I smiled to her taking the bag looking down that hall curiously.
"Wow, first floor; you hit the lottery or someone really liked your picture giving you one of the first floor dorms. Could have gotten the sixth floor."

I decided for a little idle banter before I noticed I forgot to give her my own name; mind you my room was on the third floor 303... I didn't quite like my floor.

"Oh right, I'm Darwin..."
I took a moment to take a sip from my drink before continuing.
"...And so you know if you want a roommate, the school lets students choose their roomies."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:44 am

She walked slowly with him, making sure not to walk ahead nor lag behind. It felt kind of weird talking to a man, considering this was supposed to be an all girl school, but then again it didn't.

She would smile. "That's a cool name!" Her voice was soft as always. "I'm glad I'm on the first floor too. I hate stairs."

She paused at his mention of room mates, though. "You mean room with me? They would allow that?" She asked curiously, her Hazel eyes drifting.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:48 am

I blushed slighty for one reason or anotjher as I walked a little ahead of her. I hadn't meant my words to have been taken like that but, I did like the idea of not being alone in my dorm anymore and not having to walk up the stairs definately sounded like a good thing to me.

"Well; uhmm... yeah they'd allow that if you wanted me to be your room mate. I wouldn't object either if you wanted the company."

I stammered a little as I waked finding the only empty dorm on the first floor I assumed it was hers. I ttopped as I collected myself and turned looking to her smirking slightly with a nod.

"Here we are Clair; if you want I'll go get my stuff later and move in so we don't have to spend another day by ourselves in our rooms."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:32 pm

She would think for a moment on this, and found herself giggling, but very subtly. "Sure, you can I guess. What a better way to start off my stay here than to make it interesting?" She replied with a smile.

He was correct when he stopped at the next door. This was her room. She pulled out her key and unlocked it, opening the door casually, and stepped in. "I'll be waiting I guess. Might as well get situated."

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:53 am

I offered a slightly more powerful laugh; a happy one not mocking as I walked into her room placing her bag on one of the two beds within before I'd move back to the door finishing my drink.

"Alright well, I'll be back in a flash, I don't own all that much really."

I was happy to be honest, my first friend in my new memories, it was amazing really. I left her room and ran up the stairs; glad that none of the prefects or headgirls were wandering the stairs or halls. I entered my room gathered my one back top, skirt undergarments and sewing machine within as quickly as I could; it was an older one; manual peddle. I took a moment to hang my guitar and my second bag which was heavy with yards upon yards of material.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:00 am

She nodded in reply to his statement before he would leave. She walked over to the door slowly and shut it, before turning around. While turning around she had placed both her hands in the nap of her back, letting her shoulders rest against the door.

She surveyed her dorm. It was quite spacious. Almost like an apartment, and she noted there were two beds. "This will be interesting." She noted thoughtfully, raising one of her hands to brush away a stray peice of hair from her hazel eyes. After that, she would sigh softly before leaning back up to unpack her bag.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:09 am

I undid the buttondown and moved back down the stairs the t-shirt did nothing to change the fact i looked like a guy. I was a nice walk as I approached the door. Knocking I just waited for her to open the door; I'd get a key after I put in the paperwork the next day.

"I'm back Clair."

I definately sounded excited but, I 'would' have to come clean about a couple of things soon; I hated sleeping in men's clothes... something about a skirt was just relaxing to sleep it... it wasn't uncomfortable to walk around the school itself in that horrible uniform... even if my psychological exam allowed me to wear opaque tights under my skirt.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:17 am

She was in the middle of unpacking when she heard the knock. One of the dressers were open, and some clothes had already been put in and neatly folded. Others however were strown across the bed she had decided would be hers. Shirts, skirts. Various underwear.

She turned around and went over to grasp the knob, and give it a turn.

"Oh welcome back!" She smiled to greet. She would shut the door after she entered.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:34 am

offering a kind smile I entered moving to the spare bed and placing down my electric-acoustic guitar and my bag kneeling beside the second dresser; a smaller one it seemed. I'd haphazardly and quickly stuff cloth into it; it was hard to tell what garment was what . I closed it knowing where everything was somehow before i placed the second bag aside under the bed as best I could before placing my sewing machine on top of the dresser.

"Alright I have a little secret to tell you when I'm done but, you're not allowed to tell anyone alright?

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next