View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 First impressions (Kanu) 

Post First impressions (Kanu)
The dorm was bustling with activity: a new shipment of students, which she was part of, had just arrived and the resident students were pressing themselves at their bedrooms’ doors to have a look at them.

The newcomers looked both excited and nervous. For most of them it was their first time leaving home, and in some cases, their countries. And while the college experience that awaited them had been something they’d fantasized about for ages, they suddenly felt a little awed by the novelty of it.

Once again, Lodi flipped open the folder that had been given to her upon setting foot on the island. It contained a map of the Campus, her timetable, some information about the Campus rules and among other indications, the number of her bedroom.

314. She’d memorized it right then. But it didn’t hurt to double check. She was so wired up that she could easily have misread the information the first time around.

Painfully, both because of the weight of her huge Louis Vuitton suitcase and because of the number of people gathered in the third’s floor corridor – what were they thinking really, getting in the way when people with luggage were obviously trying to get through - Lodi made it to room 314. On her path she was met by cheerful grinning girls who offered her warm greetings. She answered them with a bright smile of her own.

She paused at the door to take the time to recompose herself. The door was closed and she wanted to take it as an indication that her roommate hadn’t arrived yet. It would be nice to have the room to herself for a little while she reflected. Besides, after the long trip to the island she kind of needed to unwind. Even someone as energetic as herself had their limits. But if her previous experiences of dorms served her right, she’d better not get her hopes too high. The room was most probably already occupied.

No matter who her roommate turned out to be, she wanted to make an impression. She knew she looked good, but as her mother used to say, looks are nothing if you don’t take care of your image. She summoned an image of what she probably looked like at the moment.

She knew she was slightly sweating from the exercise of carrying her bags; she could feel small sweat drops on her temples and at the base of her neck. Nothing too icky. It could even look sexy if she pulled it off right. And she would.

Her face felt warm, which meant that her cheeks must be slightly reddened. Good, it completed the picture well.

She wore a simple cotton shirt, a white tank top, that revealed just enough cleavage to remain between innocent and suggestive. She’d donned brown linen pants that stopped mid-calves and a pair of Manolo Blahniks that showed off her perfectly manicured feet. To complete the outfit, she’d used Chanel sunglasses – it had been a present from her mother –, she wore them Hollywood stars’s style: behind her ears, seemingly to keep her long black hair out of her face, but in reality to show that yes, she was wearing designer’s sunglasses.

She looked good she thought.

So, without bothering to knock, she pushed to door opened.

Last edited by Lodi on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:03 am

Post Re: First day (open to all students)
She was one of the lucky ones, her dorm room had a working shower. Kanu was in that shower, her clothes strewn all over the bathroom, as the new students entered the dorm. Steam rolling out from the bathroom as she turned off the water, stepping out and quickly drying off making sure to tie her freshly washed hair back into a ponytail, and not bothering to dress as she didn't think she would have a roommate in the new group of students.

Walking out of the bathroom and over to her dresser she bent over, her firm ass facing the door as she looked through her panties, not hearing the door slide open.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Post Re: First day (Kanu)
Lodi entered the room and maintained the door wide open to give way to her annoyingly huge suitcase. As she was about to pull it in, she froze dead in her tracks.

Oh God.
Oh.
God.

So, ok, there might be a reason why she’d been taught to always knock before entering a room. She just couldn’t find it in her to remind why though, because…
Wow.
Just.
Wow.

Her roommate, oblivious to her presence, was bent over her dresser, rummaging through a drawer of what looked like…panties?

It wouldn’t have been an unusal sight had the girl not been entirely naked – and obviously fresh out from the shower.
Lodi’d always been a bit competitive about looks, but she could recognize beauty when she saw it: her roommate’s body was gorgeous.
Her gaze had first been drawn to the girl’s buttocks – how not, when her bent position was so suggestive.
She found herself entranced by the two perfect globes, they were round and firm; the skin looked smooth, flawless, and was of a delicious creamy white.
She let her eyes wander lower. The girl’s skin was a little darker there, showing the shiest hint of a tan. Her thighs looked as nice as her ass, she thought, as perfectly shaped and firm. Fascinated, she noticed that a few droplets of water lingered on the backside of them, tentatively sliding down her slender legs. Looking more attentively she saw that tiny goose bumps had began to form there, making her, if possible, even more pleasant to watch.
She went up again. As her roommate kept looking through her dresser, Lodi admired the way her back muscles rippled beneath her skin – she found it a little harder to breathe after that.
She took her time to admire the girl’s long black hair; she’d just washed it and it was glistening with water. It was tied in a loose ponytail, sticking to the skin of her back, making her look a little like a mermaid, she mused.
The tip of her ponytail was still dripping with water, she noticed. Small droplets were slowly making their way from the small of her back to the crease between her two butt-cheeks - a most sensual image that didn’t let Lodi indifferent.

Nevertheless, she detached herself from the hypnotizing vision.
The view was nice. More than nice. But there was fun to be have.
Besides, she couldn’t let her roommate unknowingly wiggle her bare ass at a total stranger; not to mention that the door was still wide open.
That didn’t mean she couldn’t give into her mischievous instincts first though.
She cleared her throat.
“Shall I close the door?” She asked in her sweetest voice.

Last edited by Lodi on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:38 am

Finally finding the panties she was looking for Kanu bent even further, giving her roomate a glimpse of her hairless pussy, before noticing the girl standing in her doorway as she said "Shall I close the door?" Quickly pulling the red silk panties up over her firm hips she said "Yes please" as she crossed her arms in front of her ample bosom turning to face the girl. "So you're going to be my roommate? she asked, her arms barely covering her breasts as she attempted to avoid giving her new roommate another peepshow.

"My name's Kanu Unchou. What's yours?" she asked as she turned towards her dresser grabbing a matching red silk bra from the drawer making sure to secure it firmly on her firm orbs although it was only attached with 1 hook so it could be easily removed if someone was trying.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:15 am

Before Lodi could open her mouth, her roommate had bent even further, giving her a glimpse of her soft hairless pussy. That delayed her a little in asking her question.

When she heard the sound of her voice, the girl tensed slightly and quickly slipped up a pair of panties – red silk panties, she noticed.

“Yes please.” She said, adjusting the undergarment on her hips.

Lodi smiled approvingly: her roommate didn’t seem to be the insecure and proper type – that would have been so boring! She had sounded surprised and vaguely embarrassed, but nowhere near horrified, which Lodi would have expected from most girls in this situation. Not that it wouldn’t have been fun, but she liked a girl who could keep her wits about herself.

Now that she was – albeit slightly – more presentable, the girl turned around to face her.

“So are you going to be my roommate? She asked.

“Unhun.” Lodi answered distractedly, giving her an appraising look.

The front was as pleasant as the back. She had a pleasant face, Lodi decided. With that gorgeous of a body, it would’ve been a shame if she’d been ugly.
She had crossed her arms over her chest, prior turning around, but it didn’t hide the fact that she was the owner of a rather generous bosom.
Actually, her arms, pressed tightly over her breasts, weren't really having the desired effet. They were making her breasts rise up and threaten to overflow their protective barrier.
Lodi smiled at the thought.

“My name’s Kanu Unchou. What’s yours?” Her roommate asked, turning again to face her dresser.

Japanese, then. By the looks it had been obvious that she was Asian, but Japanese, Lodi wouldn't have been able to tell.

“I’m Lodi. Lodi Gensworth.” She answered as she made her way to the door.

When she reached her destination, she grabbed the handle of her suitcase and finally got to drag it into the room – sweet victory. She was about to close the door, when she suddenly decided against it. This was too good to pass!

She quickly turned around to make sure that her roommate – Kanu, was it? – hadn’t had time to get too decent. She was not disappointed by the sight that met her. She only had had time to don a bra. Good.

Careful to remain in the doorway, obstructing the view to anyone who might pass by their room, she spoke again.

“Shall I, really? I’m sure they wouldn’t mind the show.” She pointed her left thumb at the crowded corridor. In a half-mocking, half-sultry voice, she added: “I certainly didn’t.”

Last edited by Lodi on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Kanu laughed at the comment saying "I'm sure they would. But with the view you got I'm sure you enjoyed the show quite a bit more then they ever could." Moving to her bed, she sat on the edge facing her new roommate, looking the well dressed woman from top to bottom. "So Lodi, you going to come in or just stand their trying to unnerve me." she said seemingly unfazed by the open door with many students passing by. Leaning forward, her head resting in her palms with her elbows propped on her legs, she gave a perfect view of her cleavage to her new roommate.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:59 pm

“I’m sure they would. But with the view you got I’m sure you enjoyed the show quite a bit more then they ever would.” Kanu answered.

At that, Lodi broke out into laughters. Gods, she liked that girl! Definitely not boring!

"So Lodi, you going to come in or just stand their trying to unnerve me." Her roommate asked from her bed.

Ha! So, she’d seen through her hadn’t she. Still laughing, Lodi closed the door and walked into the room.

Kanu was sitting on the edge of her bed, her head resting in her palms with her elbows propped on her legs, giving her a perfect view of her cleavage.
Show-off, she thought affectionately.
She paused a moment, giving her roommate the time to study her. She might not have the effect of surprise – Kanu’s would be hard to top – but she knew she was still a picture to behold.
Unrepentant, she gave Kanu her brightest smile as she unceremoniously let herself fall on the bed opposite to her.

“’Cause you seriously think that I’d share with them?! No way !” She bended forward and her shirt slid a little, tensing over the two perfect globes of her breats. “ Tell you what though, you keep the exhibitionist act up and I might pay you back someday!” She said with a wink.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:48 pm

As Lodi closed the door plopping onto the bed opposite of her Kanu looked straight down at her roommates breasts as she bent down, her shirt sliding down to tense over her perfect globes. Studying Lodi's body as she said "’Cause you seriously think that I’d share with them?! No way !" Kanu smiled at her thinking "We will have fun together." Her mind wandering as her eyes traced Lodi's curves she laughed as Lodi said “Tell you what though, you keep the exhibitionist act up and I might pay you back someday!”

"Oh I will don't worry. Since you've already seen most of me I might not even bother to cover up next time I get out of the shower." she said with a wink.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:06 pm

"Oh I will don't worry. Since you've already seen most of me I might not even bother to cover up next time I get out of the shower." Kanu said with a wink.

“Sweet!” Lodi exclaimed with a wide grin.

Who said that dorm life was boring?

She stretched lazily, rising her arms over her head. This time, the shirt went up, stopping right before her navel, revealing a patch of sun-kissed skin and firm stomach. Lodi winced, she’d need a good night sleep and a little more stretching before she got ridden of the after effects of the journey.

She considered taking off of her shoes and almost immediately gave in. The shoes were beautiful and it was almost criminal to take them off, but her feet were killing her. She hadn’t expected that she’d have to walk so much when she’d dressed up that morning. Damn her vanity! With a sigh of relief, she let the two shoes fall on the bedroom floor with a loud “thump”. Eager to suppress the cramps in her feet, she started to wiggle her toes.
A soft “ouch” escaped her. Sheepishly, she looked up at her roommate.

“You wouldn’t want to give me a feet massage, would you?” At that, her roommate made aface. "Thought not." She said wryly “Damn my feet are killing me!”

Frowning she grabbed her left foot and lift it to rest on her left thigh, then decidedly started to rub it. She sighed in contentment. There, felt all better!

She put an engaging smile on her lips and rose her head to meet her roommates’ eyes.

“ So, what’s your story? What’re you doing here?” she asked with honest curiosity.

Last edited by Lodi on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:52 pm

"Well my high school was warring with the other schools in our district so I got caught up in alot of fights over the years. After I graduated one of my teachers showed me the brochure for Shokushu and suggested I come here to get away from it all. It was a good idea, beautiful school, beautiful campus, and plenty of gorgeous girls." Kanu laughed. "And to think that I would get the sexiest of them all for a roomate. What luck for me." she said happily bouncing on the bed, obviously flirting as her luscious breasts jiggled and threatened to pop the single hook containing them.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Lodi listened to her roommate’s story, changing position halfway to rub her other foot.
It sounded quite exciting she reckoned. She’d never have guessed at that. Kanu didn’t look fragile, far from it, but she was not the kind of girl that you’d imagine to have spent her teenage years getting into fights.

Lodi was not an especially compassionate person but she still thought it was a bit sad. While obviously able to take care of herself, Kanu didn’t seem to be the kind of person who enjoyed hurting people. Her life mustn’t have been easy everyday.

It only spoke in her favour that she’d wanted, and succeeded, to get away from that existence. Her roommate really deserved her respect.

Most of all, though, she thought Kanu’s story sounded badass! Kanu probably had plenty of exciting stories to tell! She’d have to ask her sometime.

She purred internally as Kanu finished on those words: "And to think that I would get the sexiest of them all for a roomate. What luck for me. » Compliments never hurt.

She landed her right foot on the floor and leaned back on her two arms, causing her breasts to rise up a little. She thoughtfully look upwards, exposing the long line of her neck.

“ We sure didn’t have the same childhood…” She mused out loud. Then, realizing how it could sound, she clarified. “I mean it in a good way. I think you’re great.”

And she meant it. She didn’t get along that easily with people usually. Most of them tended to bore her and she rarely bothered to be nice to them. But she was finding herself quickly warming up to Kanu. In more ways than one.

Before her roommate could think to question her about her own past, she redirected the conversation onto more pleasant territories. Not hard at all when Kanu’s beautiful boobs kept taunting her.

“A body like yours, no wonders you’re a fighter!” She complimented her “Speaking of which, are you going to cover up?” She paused “Because… If you don’t, I can’t promise I’ll behave.” She added playfully.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:55 pm

Her story finished she listened as her roommate said “We sure didn’t have the same childhood…” She mused out loud. Then, realizing how it could sound, she clarified. “I mean it in a good way. I think you’re great.” Thinking she said "Really? Maybe I can tell you a few stories sometime."

Before she could ask about Lodi's past, Lodi quickly changed the subject saying "A body like yours, no wonders you’re a fighter!” She complimented her “Speaking of which, are you going to cover up?” She paused “Because… If you don’t, I can’t promise I’ll behave.” She added playfully

Thinking about the comment, "Oh really? Well then I'm definately not going to cover up." she said winking at Lodi.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:09 pm

"Oh really? Well then I'm definitely not going to cover up." Kanu said with a wink.

Her roommate's answer at her comment delighted her. She'd only been half serious and hadn't really expected Kanu to be opened to the idea. They'd flirted outrageously and seemed to connect easily, but they'd just met after all. Not that it had ever stopped her to sleep with a perfect stranger before. As she was about to demostrate.

She looked at Kanu with a predatory smile. With deliberate slowness, she took her sunglasses away and laid them to rest on the bed.
She shook her head, for effect, and silky black strands fell down to frame her delicate face.
She rose gracefully, sensuality present in her every move. Locking eyes with Kanu, she quickly crossed the short distance separating their two beds.

Then, still looking her in the eyes, she sat besides her. She leaned forward, supporting herself with her arms, and kept moving until their two bodies almost touched. She stopped right before any real contact happened.
She was so close now that she could feel Kanu's body heat; it sent a little thrill of desire into her.

Slowly, giving her the time to realize what was happening, she moved her head to the crook of Kanu's neck, lips and nose ghosting against the sensitive skin there. She had to use all her control not to give in, for she could smell Kanu's scent now, and it was intoxicating. All she wanted to do was to kiss the tender skin of her neck, but she managed to refrain herself.

"Do you really want this?" She asked in a husky voice. She didn’t ask it to be nice, or for reassurance. Unless she was seriously misguided, Kanu wanted this as much as she did. But the control freak in herself wanted to hear her say it. “If you tell me I can, I’m not going to stop.”

Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:56 am

Kanu watched as Lodi removed her sunglasses, shaking her head for effect which caused a few strands of her silky black hair to frame her beautiful face, and rose from her bed with a predatory smile on her face. Sensuality in every step she quickly closed the distance between the two beds sitting next to Kanu and leaning in. She was so close that Kanu wanted to reach out and touch her body as Lodi ghosted over her neck, the closeness sending tingles of desire through her body.

Lodi stopped suddenly asking "Do you really want this?" She asked in a husky voice. She didn’t ask it to be nice, or for reassurance. Unless she was seriously misguided, Kanu wanted this as much as she did. But the control freak in herself wanted to hear her say it. “If you tell me I can, I’m not going to stop.” "I want you Lodi. My body is yours for the taking." Kanu said huskily, reaching out to Lodi and running her fingers over the delicate skin of her face.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:14 pm

"I want you Lodi. My body is yours for the taking." Kanu answered in an equally husky voice.

Lodi purred internally. Now, that was something she liked to hear!
The girl didn’t know what she’d signed up far, she thought. A devilish smile was forming on her lips when she suddenly felt Kanu’s fingers running over her face. They were slightly calloused – probably from training with some kind of weapon – but their touch was light and gentle. She felt herself relax under their soft caresses. It felt so good that she almost gave in. Fortunately a part of her brain reminded her that this was not the way things were supposed to go. She quickly pulled herself back together and grabbed Kanu’s wrists, taking them away from her face. At that, her companion threw her a confused look. She smiled reassuringly:

“You don’t have to do anything, ok? Just relax and let me do the work. I promise you’ll enjoy it.” She said in a cajoling tone.

Her roommate looked doubtful but Lodi could see that she was also curious. Realising her grip on Kanu’s wrists she entwined their fingers.

“Trust me.” She said. It was half an order and half a plea.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next