View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 First day jitters(Clair) 

Post Re: First day jitters(Clair)
By then, Clair had returned to putting her clothes and belongings away and was humming softly to herself.

She turned her head though, puzzled to stare at her.

She was right when she said earlier that things were interesting.

"Sure. I can keep a secret." She nodded seriously, but allowed herself a smile.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 am

with a deep breath I'd nod slipping onto the bed on my stomach.
"Well, I'm a girl."

I said bluntly hands resting under my chin as I winked softly to her a simple cute smile on my face. I had used my real voice that time, a soft alto a step before soprono.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:57 am

She stared at the girl for a few moments. She was confused, and was partly embarresed for thinking otherwise.

"You're.. a girl? You certainly fooled me. Why would you do that?" She asked curiously. She moved to the other side of her own bed, leaning down onto it, while sitting on her knees onto the floor.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:05 am

I really just offered her a shrug putting my thoughts together as best I could.

"Well... I don't remember, It just feels comfortable. I think there's a reason I do it but, I just can't remember it. I woke up two days ago in the infirmary I didn't remember what had happened to me I'd been in a coma for a few months they said. memory got irreperably damaged so I don't remember most of my first year her or large parts of my past."

I hope I had explained well enough to my new friend there shifting shightly shifting my button down off and sitting up.

"Kind of feels good to know that people think I'm a guy even when the head girls told me to make sure i keep it toned down."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:15 am

"Ahh... I see." She said slowly, nodding her head against the covers of her bed. "Strange. You'd think they would send you to an actual hospital for something so sever instead of using the clinic here." She said curiously.

"But, no matter. We're friends now and you seem fine!" She smiled happily.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:21 am

"The clinic here has almost everything a hospital has."

I told her simply stretching as I shifted to my back hanging my head over the edge of the bed. I laughed softly at her comment.

"Glad to know you consider us friends already, I was starting to think I was insane!."

I felt like changing clothes but, given the average dorm here for the non-prefects and headgirls; there wasn't really another room to change in even if it was comfortably spacious within.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:28 am

"Oh I see. Well that's good. This place sounds better and better." She replied softly. She would raise her hand to brush a stray strand of her light brown hair away from her face.

"Of course I consider us friends already. It isn't a hard requirement to fill as most people make it seem to be!" She laughed softly, before finally standing up.

"I think I'll change into something a bit more relaxing though. I've worn these clothes for over a day now thanks to that flight." With that, she immidetly grasped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up, revealing inch after inch of her soft and beautiful skin, and finally her breasts; though they were caged away tightly in the black bra she was wearing. She tossed it to the side casually, and bent over onto the bed again to rumage through some of the shirts she had unpacked. "Let's see!" While doing this, she forced her breasts to press together to show even more cleavage.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:39 am

I nodded finding it a little difficult to look away from my roommate as she stripped off her top though, I did manage shifting to my own drawers.

"And so you know my real name is Darwin, didn't make that up... I go by Dani around campus though during classes and such. if I didn't well my lil secret wouldn't be so much of one from most of the student body now would it?"

I laughed sitting up and removing the t-shirt showing off the odd garment that kept the illusion of masulinity going. I slipped to the floor hidden by my bed and took my skirt, black stocking and black top from the draw and quickly changed into it along with my red bra. I changed quickly into the garments before slipping back to my bed; I was used to dressing quickly.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:50 am

Clair laughed softly again. "Well like I said, your secret is safe with me." She reassured. "Dani is a cute name. I like it." She added. Clair was still bent over looking through her shirts. She had picked out a few she liked, but by the time she decided which one, Dani had already finished changing.

She leaned back up, noticing her in different clothes. "Wow you change fast." She remarked with a smile. The shirt she picked out was pink, with small heart shaped designs about the chest area. It wasn't much, but it was a good shirt for relaxing.

She quickly put it on, before placing the rest of the clothes that were on her bed away in the dresser. With that, she would return to her bed and lean over again to unlatch her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. From the front it looked like she was wearing black panties, but infact it was a thong. She normally didn't wear them very often, but sometimes she was in the mood.

"There! Now I feel better."

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:58 am

"changing fast comes with the quick changes between Dani and Darwin."

I winked as I pulled myself back onto the bed my gray hair turning black before her eyes and my eyes turning blue. my legs raised and swaying slightly in a relaxed fashion reminiscent of a teen talking on their cell at night.

"Nice uhmmm..."

I paused then watching her skirt slip to the floor scratching the back of my neck when I noticed the garment she had remaining.

"Wow, at least you're wearing panties or that would have been awkward."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:08 am

She hadn't been paying attention at the moment, she was busy kicking her skirt out of the way and over to the dresser.

"Huh?" She looked up, and noticed she looked different. She started to say something, but remembered what she had just said and replied to it instead.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I'm not modest at all. I'm not afraid to show my body or anything. It's a silly trait." She blushed slightly, smiling. She would bend over again then, climbing onto her bed to plop onto her back with a satisfying sigh.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:14 am

"So... uhm, sorry I can't really remember ever having friends so uhm what do you want to do?"

I asked doing my best; and failing, at not looking over her immodestly shown off figure noting to myself how much... larger... she was than me, drag king or not i was still a woman and like some was a little selfconscious about my chest size. Don't judge me... anyway, I looked down at myself and my overly modest self; heck i didn't even wear a normal uniform because i was psychologically unable to. it seemed that opposites did often become roomies.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:18 am

She stared at the ceiling while laying on her bed, letting her arms and legs sprawl out against the softness of the covers.

"I dunno really. It IS really late, but I'm not all that tired. Usually we'd probably be messing with each others hair, painting our nails or hanging out somewhere." She laughed softly through her smile as she turned her head to cast a look at her.

She was quite attractive in a strange sort of way, but she wasn't judging.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:22 am

"Well, I hate painting my nails, though I do remember trying black for a little while when i was young for one reason or another... and my hair I usually just leave however it lays or maybe tie it into my own sort of thing... and at this hour most people are asleep or 'sleeping' together..."

I sighed softly trying to think of something we could do here right now that wasn't odd for new friends to do.

"No where to really hang out... and since it's like two in the morning the head girls would kill us if we were caught wandering the halls now that we're situated... damn... well I guess I could play a few chords on my guitar if you want."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:33 am

Clair thought for a moment while listening to her new friend talk.

"The headgirls sound really anal. That's too bad, but understandable." She noted, still smiling before glancing back at the ceiling.

She shifted herself slightly, enjoying how soft the bed was.

"Nah.. You might wake someone if you do that, though I'd love to hear it sometime.." She said with a sigh. Then, though, her face lit up and almost seemed devious at the same time, but with an innocent smile she turned to glance at Dani again.

"Want to play Truth or Dare?"

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next