View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 At The Foot Of The Rainbow... (for Kanu) 

Post Re: At The Foot Of The Rainbow... (for Kanu)
"None like me...? Thank you... no one has said something that... kind to me before." Icosagon chortles lowly, his more human-hands sliding over her shoulders. "I admit... I don't think I have seen a woman... or a fighter... quite like you before."

The two tentacles pushed in and out insistently, grinding and working every fold of her tunnel. Sliding back, one presses most-deliberately against her sweet spot for a few moments... then both tentacles slip back out of her. "But I have always believed in foreplay... and there is nothing to keep us from meeting again down the line... so I have no reason not to give you a chance to free yourself this time, mm'kay?"

Slowly, Kanu felt her pinned arms ensnared by even more tentacles, the warrioress pried off the stone wall. Her breasts, no longer tormented against the smooth rock. Slowly, she was turned around, the monster moving behind her... and flaunting Kanu out towards the world...

"But I will let you choose something, at least... normally, one of us would choose the game, and the other the stakes... after some haggling on their values, of course." His teeth caught the back of her neck and shoulder, sucking on her flesh and leaving a bright hickey there.

"So..." His voice dropped into an almost-menacing whisper. "You can take a challenge of your body... mind... or will... I will come up with an appropriate one based on your choice. But should you fail... not only will I not let you go, but you will have to pay an additional price of the same form. Sound fair?" He tweaks a nipple with one of his tentacles for emphasis.

And then Kanu felt the two tentacles press to her sex again... entwining around each other. Forming a thick, monstrous member threatening to drive deep within her. Something used to sunder the will of the stubborn.

At the same time, each of her perfect breasts was hefted up higher by the tentacle looped around them, presenting them to the waterfall... and the world beyond. She was going to have to make a decision... or even this challenge... while being toyed like this?? Still, he paused with her violation long enough for her to answer, leaving her breathless and fearful with anticipation of what was to come.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:41 am
Profile YIM

"Really...?" Kanu asked, a soft moan escaping her lips as a tentacle lingered on her sweet spot for a few moments before both tentacles slipped out of her tight folds. "That is very nice of you." she said gasping as she was pulled away from the wall, the tentacles flaunting her body to the world. He came up behind her, leaving a bright hickey as he sucked on the flesh of her lower neck and shoulder.

Listening intently as he said "So..." His voice dropped into an almost-menacing whisper. "You can take a challenge of your body... mind... or will... I will come up with an appropriate one based on your choice. But should you fail... not only will I not let you go, but you will have to pay an additional price of the same form. Sound fair?" She thought it over, a small twang of pleasure crossing her face as it tweaked her nipples, saying "That sounds fair."

Breathlessly, as her breasts were lifted by the tentacle holding them and with a monsterous entwined member at the entrance to her sex, she said "I suppose I will go with the challenge of the body."

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:59 pm

"Indeed... it is very nice." He hefted up her breasts again... this time though, another tentacle slid up along her left boob's undercleavage, spiraling slowly and deliberately around her mound. Slowly, grinding across her delicious titflesh, encircling it once, twice... thrice. And then squeezing powerfully, forcing her to watch as her glorious globe bulges between the bands.

Her other breast was slowly being encircled as well, meeting the same fate as the first. "Body, eh... even though you lost the first time. Remember though, your payment... should you lose... you will pay a penalty of your body as well. Do not think you will be going home before the sun rises again..." His chuckle was hardly friendly at all.

And slowly, the thick, monstrous cock spread her out deeper. Splaying out the martial artist painfully, completely, and threatening to fill her up completely! "Then... delicious one... how good are you at juggling?" Before she could answer... the tentacle DROVE into her, spreading her out like she was being raped by a baseball bat, fucking into her shockingly deep and thick!

Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:51 am
Profile YIM

Watching as the tentacles coiled around her tits squeezing them powerfully which caused them to bulge between the bands. "I understand." she said with a wince, the squeezing of her firm globes slightly painful but somehow pleasurable as well.

The thick cock at her sex spread her folds painfully as he said "Then... delicious one... how good are you at juggling?" Before she could anwser he drove the monsterous member deep inside her causing her anwser to turn into a pained moan as her tight folds were spread painfully wide.

Getting used to the pain quickly she moaned, gesturing down at the insanely thick member deep inside her "Aaaah You really think I can juggle while being fucked by that?!"

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:39 pm

He laughs a bit, tweaking her nipple lightly. "Noo... I was just seeing if you would be foolish enough to try, eh?" He runs his hands along her legs now, slowly working over her splendid body. Ico was impressed...

But he had to worm in, past her outer defenses. Her lack of great reaction was perplexing to him; he had to figure out how to push her past this shell and get her to really act and feel...

"No juggling, then. Got it. How about this... if you can grab something... something I am going to hold... you will win. Let us say... a black rock. It means you are going to have to move a little... but I will promise to leave at least a hand free so you can try. Does this sound fair?"

It was a surprising question, given her position; she was feeling that monstrous thing slipping back out of her, threatening to sunder every thought she had... and then it began to push back in. This time going deeper, pushing past the initial few inches. "Of course... your alternative in this situation is to merely beg for the thing taking your sex for all it was worth..."

Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:13 am
Profile YIM

"A rock hmm? Aaah...That sounds fair although I doubt it really is." Kanu moaned moving her hips to try and get her sex away from the monsterous member. "Going to be hard to take a rock from you if you insist on pushing that thing in." she said angrily.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:13 am

"No, it is not going to be easy. But it was your choice..." He nearly purrs as the thick, monstrous thing pressed again into Kanu's folds. Deeper and deeper it invaded, all the way to grind against her cervix.

The shock of it suddenly withdrawing, each ridge rubbing across her, might be enough to steal her breath for a few moments. A human hand strokes her shoulders and back, teasing and tantalizing her skin. His other... reaches down and to the side, tentacles fetching a stone about half as wide as his fist, and putting it into his hand.

"...It might seem unfair... but it doesn't seem like you are really trying to fight at all... do you, perhaps, want this?" His free hand slid down, squeezing one of her gorgeous breasts as he thrust the thick shaft even deeper, invading the poor warrioress's very core!

Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:48 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3