View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lancers (Kanu) 

Post Re: Lancers (Kanu)
I chuckled and said "Yeah...I've shown a few girls around here how to defend themselves. Even if it's not agenst tentacly demon hellspawn, it's good to at least know how to defend yourself."

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:02 am
Profile WWW

"I can defend myself against normal stuff just fine but with all the demons and monsters with tentacles on this island I haven't been able to think up a good defense." Kanu said sadly, her confidence in her skills somewhat lacking due to her encounters with a few of the mentioned residents.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:26 am

"Yeah...To get these things, you not only have to be strong, but fast too." I said, glancing at her. "Anyway, where are you staying at?

Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:51 pm
Profile WWW

"Room 314" Kanu said as she listened to Madison. Standing quietly Kanu seemed deep in thought as she waited for Madison to speak.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:39 pm

"Ahh...I used to be right down the hall, but I've since moved to a new building...and it's basically like an apartment." I said, nodding. "Though I recall that floor had a bad case of leaky pipes...have you had that problem? Or have they gotten that fixed yet?"

Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:33 pm
Profile WWW

"I've heard the Head Girl's rooms are huge. I'd love to see one sometime." she said happily. "I think they might have fixed the pipes. Since the shower in my room actually works." she said grinning at her luck.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:56 am

I nodded and said "Oh, and not to make this job-related, but if you ever see any bullies and whatnot around, let me know and I'll take care of them...personally." There was a slightly cruel undertone in the last part of the sentence, but it passed quickly.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:57 am
Profile WWW

"Sure. Bullies have no right to go unpunished as they are just people that prey on the weak." Kanu said, a strange tone in her voice as she spoke. "If you ever need any help taking care of them feel free to ask me." she said the slight cruel tone in Madison's voice telling her that Madison enjoyed taking care of the bullies.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:29 am

I just chuckled. "Oh, I don't think I'll need much help with that..." I said with a bit of a smirk. "It's amazing what a little role reversal can do."

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:38 am
Profile WWW

"Haha, True enough. I bet they turn cowardly when someone actually stands up to them." Kanu said with a laugh. "Wish the same was true with the monsters though." she said, sighing sadly.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:50 am

"Some actually try to get away if you stand up to them...others are more bold..." I said, shrugging. "Anyway, where are you from?"

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:17 am
Profile WWW

"Tokyo, Japan. What about you?" Kanu anwsered, asking her own question.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:23 am

"Naples, Florida, in the US." I said, with a nod. "Lived there almost all my life."

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:57 am
Profile WWW

"Florida huh? I've heard its nice there." Kanu said with a nod. "If we ever get off this island maybe I can come visit you." she said with a grin.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:06 am

"Good luck with that." I said, crossing my arms. "I've been here for 5 years, and I cannot remember 2 of them."

Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:21 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next