View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Empty Classroom of Horrors (for Alucard) 

Post Empty Classroom of Horrors (for Alucard)
Persephone ducked an onslaught of books flying at her head, running as fast as she could away from the common room in the hopes of not getting injured in some way. Far enough away to be considered safe, she stuck her tongue out at the sophomores who had tried doing her bodily harm. She wrinkled her nose and pouted, holding her precious sketchbook and pencilcase in her arms. Honestly! How could some people go nuts over pictures? Alright, her parents had and they were scenes of monsters taking advantage of nubile, young women, but nothing to go crazy over! Sheesh! What touchy people she ended up with.

If only she knew. Seph had been, so far, lucky enough to avoid impending rape while on the island or just passed by unnoticed for a while by the local 'fauna' and 'flora'. Something always kept her out of trouble, tbough she often found herself taking a spill or falling out of first floor windows that shut behidn her or through doors that were previously unlocked that become locked. Strange indeed, but she had learned to live with it.

As it was now, she had a lack of a place to draw in peace without nosy girls looking ove rher shoulder and freaking out on her. The best bet for her, at the moment, would probably be in the school as she was sure there would be a few empty classrooms for her to use. Smilign to herself, she hurried to the main building in search of a haven away from bratty upperclassmen.

Persephone Williams

Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:02 am

Alucard lay on its side, a few inches in the air. It was snoozing peacefully, and, in its sleep, Alucard tended to float slightly. The alien, had it been standing, would have been sixteen feet tall, half of its height being its head. Its yellow eyes were closed as the alien dreamed deeply of its past.

Alucard breathed slowly in its slumber, the vertical slits it had for nostrils widening to take in air as the alien slept. Its toothless mouth was not open nearly as wide as it normally was, making the alien look peaceful for once.

Before coming in to take its nap, Alucard had checked the little card on the door. It had declared the schedule of use for the room. There would not be a lecture in the room for another day, so Alucard had chosen this room to sleep in.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:13 am
Profile YIM

Seph practically skipped into the main building, her pink hair bouncing along with her among other things. The girl was still in her school uniform (ugly vest and non-pink skirt and all) with only her sketchbook and pencils in tow from the dorms. Even though the school itself was large (it was situated on a bloody private island), the teen actually had a problem trying to find an empty classroom she could takeover for the next few hours. It wasn't until she was in an older part of the building did she find promising prospects.

There was a lecture room, one that wasn't scheduled use for days and entered, hoping that there were no other occupants already in the spacious room. Sure enough, there were no students or teachers inside except for herself and...

Seph jumped, her back hitting the door with a soft thud as she pressed into it. She stared, blue eyes wide at the side of...something floating in a corner of the empty classroom. At first, she thought that she was hallucinating, but after a good mental pep talk to move forward and examine what she saw (and a single prod in the side with one of her least liked pencils before scrambling away in case whatever it was liked to bite), she decided that her lunch wasn't disagreeing with her and she was indeed seeing something abnormal in the classroom with her. Getting over her initial nervousness however, she noticed that it was sleeping and didn't know she was around just yet. It piqued at her curiosity somewhat as she stared at the large head, mind trying to figure out how it could stand up...

Persephone Williams

Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:59 am

Alucard continued to sleep. It normally would have woken from the poke, but for some odd reason, it did not feel it this time. Alucard's long arms were wrapped about itself, the squarish hands and rectangular fingers easily large enough to hold the student in them. The alien's grey flesh was bumpy, like a sack stuffed full to the brim with marbles.

Oddly enough, though its feet had a shape similar to a human's, it had no toes at the end, and the creature was slightly bowlegged. Alucard did not snore as it slept; the only sound it produced was its breathing.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:05 am
Profile YIM

Finding herself feeling both courageous and curious she approached Alucard's sleeping body and gave his grey, bumpy head a soft caress--barely even a whisper of her soft hand brushing against the strange, grey skin. It wasn't all that bad so she made her touch more tangible, stroking one of the bulbous bumps absetnyl as if she were petty a complacent puppy as she gave the alien a once over.

Square hands, rectangular fingers...a large head and a smaller body? Plus the legs seemed...a little off? She wasn't sure, but inspiration suddenly struck her as she finally stood up and away. Why waste an opportunity like this, right? Grinning to herself, she pulled up and chair and started sketching like mad.

Persephone Williams

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:40 am

Alucard continued to nap, oblivious to her actions as it snoozed. It had sensed her touch it, but it hadn't really registered in the alien's slumbering mind. Its dream kept it distracted, an interesting foray into Alucard's long, long, long past.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:45 am
Profile YIM

Seph didn't know how long she had been drawing, erasing and then re-drawing the creature before her, but she knew she had to make short work of it lest it wake up and attack her. The girl didn't know what had possessed her into sitting there calmly sketching something out of Jhonny instead of running off to tell someone of this thing, but there she was, sitting on a backwards chair, her legs spread to accomodate the back of the chair now nestled between her white thighs underneath her skimpy skirt. She got thirsty though and got up, but tripped on the chair while move and sent herself and the furniture toppling to the ground in a loud clatter.

Persephone Williams

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:57 am

Alucard's eyes snapped open, the alien assessing the situation. The alien was up in an instant, the floating ceasing the second the alien had righted itself. Alucard looked into Seph's eyes with a hungry stare, revealing to her for the first time its bright yellow eyes.

"Hello, human," said Alucard. "What possessed you to come in here?"

Its eyes flicked down to her drawing. It did not acknowledge her work, though, instead returning its gaze to her soft, blue eyes.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:02 am
Profile YIM

Seph had managed to tangle herself in the chair she sat in so she was not only sore in the side where she had fallen (her wrist felt a little tender, too), but she was hurting in her ankles, too. Nothing broken, but she was going to have problems walking for a little bit. Such crappy timing too as her subject decided to wake up then and there after the noise she had made. She froze a moment, staring dumbfounded at Alucard's feet, noting the hungry stare and strange yellow eyes. She should have told the teachers.

She untangled herelf from the chair and unsteadily got to her feet after picking up her sketchbook and pencil case, mentally readying herself to flee at a moment's notice. She smiled, albeit nervously at the alien as she backed away a bit.

"Um...a muse?" she tried.

Persephone Williams

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:10 am

Alucard chuckled, its plethora of voices all sounding at the same time. "I like that," said the alien. It circled around her, towards the door. "However, I cannot allow you to leave. You see, I am getting very hungry..."

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:16 am
Profile YIM

Seph laughed nervously, shrinking back a little and wishing her back would just meet the door already so she could fumble for the door knob and make her daring escape. "Hungry, you say? Well, that is unforunate," she said, trying to be as aloof as possible. Hungry? No way was she going to end up being a snack for some...thing! "I hear the cafeteria serves cake that is to die for..."

Persephone Williams

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:24 am

Alucard reached the door first, leaning enough weight against it to keep her from opening it.

"Oh? I bet you'd taste even better. I'd much rather eat you than cake..." It licked its lips.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:29 am
Profile YIM

Seph squeaked and backed away. "Oh? Really? Me? Well...well...I'm much too gamey. Yes...all skin and bones...barely anything on me," she told him, not aware of what Alucard truly ate. "You know what they say...'eat a maiden now, be hungry an hour later' and all that." She had ehard the quote from a movie she saw once where a young woman like herself was also close to being devour by some strange creature.

Persephone Williams

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:33 am

"Thank you for your concern, but trust me, chances are, you'll be in there for more than an hour."

The alien continued to make eye contact as it spoke. "Besides, you're not giving yourself credit. Something as good-looking as you has to taste good."

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:41 am
Profile YIM

Seph nearly choked on her own words as he oh-so-casually claimed that she would be within his belly for longer than an hour. "Eh-heh...I was afraid of that," she said aloud, glancing around for any sort of exit--any at all! "Thanks for the compliment, though!" She spotted a window--just enough to let her squeeze right out if she made it. Not daring to look back, she made a bolt for the window.

Persephone Williams

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next